Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Worst acting ever.

Hazzard

This one takes the cake for me.

[media=]

I already posted that one LOL - Definitely one of the worst acting jobs I have ever seen.

I already posted that one LOL - Definitely one of the worst acting jobs I have ever seen.

Whoops! My apologies Biff! I should've looked again before throwing it up. I had been watching the Cinema Snob this morning when I saw.

• Like 1

Whoops! My apologies Biff! I should've looked again before throwing it up. I had been watching the Cinema Snob this morning when I saw.

At least we have the same great taste in bad actors. :D

What about this? Do be fair to the beardie dude, he does start off OK- I'd be pretty surprised if someone killed me by battering my nackers....

We had a Godzilla movie festival about a month ago and I must say that those actors do master it all - fake facial expressions, overacting, sudden loud voices, etc,... Japan is a country of b-movie actors if you ask me. I cant remember seen a single instance of what I would call good acting coming from this country.

Can you?

Dont get me wrong, me and the kids love the movies,... Im just saying,...

Edited by Hazzard

550w_karen_gillan_2.jpg

Karen Gillian defiinetly gave the worst acting performance in Doctor Who!

What is it with all that shouting because the decibels could impair a Daleks vision.

Her type of "method" acting is better suited to comedy sketch shows than long-running sci-fi serials.

Talk about wooden and I don't mean balsa!

Edited by Medium Brown

Teen Witch

2.5 million budget

Grossed 27,000 at the box office .

Jesus F Christ. I was embarrassed watching it. It was as painful as having your teeth pulled out.

I was hoping for someone coming along and do this to them>>

[media=]

• Like 1

Kristen Stewart in... any movie. Woman's more wooden then the Wicker Man in the Wicker Man.

Her acting is better than her actual personality . I saw an interview with David letterman ,and it was a complete wtf

Hmmm, (*presses psychic fingers against forehead whilst moaning softly*).......Medium Brown is a City supporter!

Don't quit your day job at the farm!

But your not as far from the truth as you think...

My family are indeed an ardent band of Man City affectionados.

However because I'm the son of the black sheep I'm bound to buck the system.

When I was a young kid I went to Maine Road with my dad despite him being estranged from the rest of them.

But instead of me watching the football I treated the football programmes like butterflies.

Despite all that the hatred of Man United is in our family's blood because Middleton is a City town.

I'm just showing my solidarity to them.

However I must have picked Swindon Town out of a tombola.

Tbh Wiltshire does have the crop circles,Stonehenge and the Warminster Triangle.

So it's a bit of business and pleasure when I come to visit the county.

Edited by Medium Brown