Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

laver

So anyone who pulls you up on your claims has to have an agenda??

Crop circles really aren't a mystery. Its been shown pretty thoroughly how complex ones can be made over night.

It hasn't just finished, any more than ours finishes on December 31st.

As I said, the first 5 aren't in alignment, and its hardly difficult to join 3 points together (especially when 2 are next to each other).

Nicely vague. You haven't actually stated what in Revelations points to this, or what the "design of the ancient landscape geometry" is, or even how they fit together. None of which are "facts".

I've already stated - Migdal was founded in the early 1900s, and was not on the site of an early known settlement. The founders guessed as to where Mary might have been born.

I'm tempted to ignore these "circle alignments", as I've already shown how loose your definition of an alignment actually is.

As I said, Migdal was named after the Biblical town of Magdala, but isn't necessarily in the same location, altho there does seem to be a general tendency to refer to them as the same place now - when people say "Magdala", they mean Migdal, even though Magdala isn't known to have actually existed.

There is no evidence that Mary Magdalene means "Mary from Magdala".

A lot of huge assumptions, no?

I have seen nothing that will make me reconsider any of my comments.

In reply to your comments

Agenda - we all have agendas, nothing wrong with that if based on a search for truth

Crop circles - it has been commented that all crop circles are of human origin and done only for 'giggles', to laugh anonymously at those who see the possibility of meaning in the designs. This would be a very immature reason and does not tie in with the complex nature of the designs with subtle mathematical messages. Some circles are clearly done 'for giggles' but that does not explain the phenomena in total and just leads to confusion in the public mind about what to believe.

Mayan Calendar - To make a comparison between an annual calendar and one that has a cycle of over 5000 years is ridiculous. For some reason the Mayan LCC had start and end dates which the Maya, and very probably earlier Olmecs, thought to be significant and we do not know why these dates were chosen so it is an unexplained mystery.

Churches of Revelation - you should perhaps check your calculations based on the Latitude and Longitude of the last 5 churches which clearly follow the 110 degree bearing line just to the north then just to the south with the final church Laodicea spot on. The text for this church says 'you are neither hot nor cold'. This bearing line then goes to the Sea of Galilee at Mount Arbel and Magdala. The ancient sacred site on Mount Arbel called Beit Arbel is also exactly on the 110 degree bearing line. Other sites are also indicated by this bearing line.

Magdala/ Migdal - the vast majority of opinion is that Mary of Magdala is associated with this site and she was the messenger, companion and confidant of Jesus.

My agenda is to make people aware that these correlations of matters exist. Crop circles with a focal point in Wiltshire, ancient landscape geometry with a focal point also in Wiltshire lead to alignments that include the 5 Churches of Revelation, Mount Arbel/ Magdala and other sites, plus a mysterious Mayan Calendar end date at this time. So all that, and more, makes it reasonable to ask...... is this a time of Revelation?

• Like 1

You just won the uncredible award and people like you... First crop circles were made from someone not from this earth and if you have a problem with that argue with geniue research of people who measured just about everything from genetic changes to radiation levels to why weren't the crops broken or ravaged like you would do with a board...

See

or
Both videos shows early crop circles in shapes people haven't seen before in way people cannot copy... While your jokes are derailing people from what actualy happened...

So where are the aliens then. buddy? If they're making them, where are they?

Oh, also, why the hell would they waste their time drawing in fields? That is probably the dumbest thing I have heard right next to the retarded ancient aliens crap.

When are you people going to start living in the real world? It's so much more fascinating.

• Like 2

Snip...

Mayan Calendar - To make a comparison between an annual calendar and one that has a cycle of over 5000 years is ridiculous. For some reason the Mayan LCC had start and end dates which the Maya, and very probably earlier Olmecs, thought to be significant and we do not know why these dates were chosen so it is an unexplained mystery.

Snip...

I think you misunderstand how the Mayan calendar works. The Maya used two primary calendars: The sacred year of 260 days called the Tzolkin and the civil year of 365 days called the Haab. These calendars ran simultaneously. The combination of the two dates uniquely identified each day in a 52 year cycle, which was called the Calendar Round. It is likely that the Maya calendar did not originate with the Maya, but rather originated in a previous culture and that other cultures such as the Aztec or like you correctly said, probably even earlier with the Olmecs.

The Calendar Round was sufficient for most uses. However, to reference the passage of time for more than 52 years, the Maya used a third calendar called the Long Count. The Long Count was useful for uniquely identifying particular dates in history. Something that is going to be carved in stone, will generally last more than 52 years, so the Calendar Round date would quickly become a tad confusing. Using the Long Count date instead of the Calendar Round date, insures that the date recorded on a monument is well understood and not confusing at all. It's like we use the 1971, 1981, 2012 in our dates. No more no less.

To show that the calendar actually doesn't really end at all, do read this article it accounts for dates 1000's of years in the future.

To make a comparison between an annual calendar and one that has a cycle of over 5000 years is actually not that ridiculous at all, once you understand why it works in a certain way.

You just won the uncredible award and people like you... First crop circles were made from someone not from this earth and if you have a problem with that argue with geniue research of people who measured just about everything from genetic changes to radiation levels to why weren't the crops broken or ravaged like you would do with a board...

See

or
Both videos shows early crop circles in shapes people haven't seen before in way people cannot copy... While your jokes are derailing people from what actualy happened...

I know the first one in the little Hooterville like farm town was NOT made by people hoaxing but something from the sky. It did not contain symbols and was not as complicated as the ones that I see covered by media. I didn't see any aliens, a ship or even the ball lighting that is seen in that area on occaision, so I can't jump to the conclusion aliens or the planetary spirit of earth did it but I am open minded to possibilities that there may be real occuring ones that are more complex that need much more study. It still had a beautiful and perfect patterns to it not just a swirl in one direction like I would have thought would normally happen from an atmospheric event. I hate people who hoax or copy cat because it sends real researchers on a wild goose!

• Like 1

I like to think some crop patterns might be messages from ourselves... from the future. From a time when , somehow, we learned how to manipulate matter and time travel.. because , as it turned out... time is nothing like we assumed. lol .. make a cool movie though anyway?

So where are the aliens then. buddy? If they're making them, where are they?

Oh, also, why the hell would they waste their time drawing in fields? That is probably the dumbest thing I have heard right next to the retarded ancient aliens crap.

When are you people going to start living in the real world? It's so much more fascinating.

You got quite of imagination there... you think they come here to draw circles i don't think so, those crop circles are nearly messages ( the original ones ) how are they made i have no idea... what do they want to tell i have no idea too since i am not in any military or private corp. which is dealing with this matter behind your back... I don't want you to believe i want you to stop expanding your sceptic ignorance and faking things and even have guts to says you did try to fake it...

My theory is that first not-man made circles were messages from somebody who tried to warn us... from what i dont have a clue, but i bet will soon know give it or take it 10-15 years... its just my guess...

I think you misunderstand how the Mayan calendar works. The Maya used two primary calendars: The sacred year of 260 days called the Tzolkin and the civil year of 365 days called the Haab. These calendars ran simultaneously. The combination of the two dates uniquely identified each day in a 52 year cycle, which was called the Calendar Round. It is likely that the Maya calendar did not originate with the Maya, but rather originated in a previous culture and that other cultures such as the Aztec or like you correctly said, probably even earlier with the Olmecs.

The Calendar Round was sufficient for most uses. However, to reference the passage of time for more than 52 years, the Maya used a third calendar called the Long Count. The Long Count was useful for uniquely identifying particular dates in history. Something that is going to be carved in stone, will generally last more than 52 years, so the Calendar Round date would quickly become a tad confusing. Using the Long Count date instead of the Calendar Round date, insures that the date recorded on a monument is well understood and not confusing at all. It's like we use the 1971, 1981, 2012 in our dates. No more no less.

To show that the calendar actually doesn't really end at all, do read this article it accounts for dates 1000's of years in the future.

To make a comparison between an annual calendar and one that has a cycle of over 5000 years is actually not that ridiculous at all, once you understand why it works in a certain way.

I did not mean to say that the calendar ended ie stops but that it was the end of a cycle of time of over 5000 years with start and finish dates. We are presumable now at the start of the next time cycle.

I did not mean to say that the calendar ended ie stops but that it was the end of a cycle of time of over 5000 years with start and finish dates. We are presumable now at the start of the next time cycle.

As opposed to the current Western calendar that just goes on and on and on and not ending and restarting ever 365.25 days?

• Like 1

Which is what i meant, our sycle may be shorter but both serve the same purpose.

5,000 years may not even be significant.

The LCC clicked over from [12,19,19,17,19] to [13,0,0,0,0]. What's the next day; [13,0,0,0,1] or [0,0,0,0,1]?

You could speculate a cycle of 144,000 days (394 years) restarted.

It's not far off the 400 year cycle of the Gregorian Calendar. But that's not often talked about.

5,000 years may not even be significant.

The LCC clicked over from [12,19,19,17,19] to [13,0,0,0,0]. What's the next day; [13,0,0,0,1] or [0,0,0,0,1]?

You could speculate a cycle of 144,000 days (394 years) restarted.

It's not far off the 400 year cycle of the Gregorian Calendar. But that's not often talked about.

But it seems clear that this date 13,0,0,0,0 did have a significance to the ancient Maya, and some modern Maya, and the start and end dates of this time cycle may well have origins that date back to the Olmecs or even earlier so worth taking note of as we experience the phenomena of crop circles in recent years and have now discovered the 'secret meaning' coded into the beginning chapters of the book of Revelations which show a link through ancient landscape geometry back to the focal point of crop circle activity in southern Britain. There have of course been quite a few crop circles which are described as 'Mayan' in design which is also worth noting in our search for the truth.

As opposed to the current Western calendar that just goes on and on and on and not ending and restarting ever 365.25 days?

A calendar based on a solar year is one thing but one lasting over 5000 years with specific start and end dates is rather different ? is it not

A calendar based on a solar year is one thing but one lasting over 5000 years with specific start and end dates is rather different ? is it not

Other then the length, no, it's not.

• Like 1

Other then the length, no, it's not.

The start date of the Mayan LCCalendar was over 2000 years before the Maya culture existed. Why did they choose this date to start their calendar? who told them this was an important date to record? They may have got the information from previous cultures of the area like the Olmecs and even earlier Mesoamerican cultures. But they used it for some reason which we do not know and that led to an end date of that cycle at the end of last year. Hence it is an unexplained mystery ...

If they were recording the time between "Earth crossing the galactic plain" then obviously the count would have started before their culture - it would have started the moment Earth crossed the plain the time before the "now". Why the galatic plain? that's the mystery, however one that if we take the culture in question into account we might be able to answer .. tney were onsessed with the movement of the stars, what's the biggest bit of the night's sky? The warp and weft of the Milky Way, isn't it actually visible from the latitudes the Maya were on? Makes sense to say "that's big, it's interesting, lets work out when Earth'll cross it agsin so we can wstch it and have a party".

• Like 1

The start date of the Mayan LCCalendar was over 2000 years before the Maya culture existed. Why did they choose this date to start their calendar? who told them this was an important date to record? They may have got the information from previous cultures of the area like the Olmecs and even earlier Mesoamerican cultures. But they used it for some reason which we do not know and that led to an end date of that cycle at the end of last year. Hence it is an unexplained mystery ...

But where is the end date recorded?

The end of the 13th Baktun is, somewhat, equivalent to the end of the 20th century. Remember the "importance" placed on the year 2000.

It's my understanding the Maya recorded one and only one date on a stelae. Where is the calendar with 1,872,000 days (since the count started)?

Today's "Mayan" date is http://www.mayacalendar.com/f-estela.html

If they were recording the time between "Earth crossing the galactic plain" then obviously the count would have started before their culture - it would have started the moment Earth crossed the plain the time before the "now". Why the galatic plain? that's the mystery, however one that if we take the culture in question into account we might be able to answer .. tney were onsessed with the movement of the stars, what's the biggest bit of the night's sky? The warp and weft of the Milky Way, isn't it actually visible from the latitudes the Maya were on? Makes sense to say "that's big, it's interesting, lets work out when Earth'll cross it agsin so we can wstch it and have a party".

The Maya were amazing astronomers but maybe something very significant happened about the time they started their Long Count which was about the time when Avebury and other sites were being built just over 3000 years BCE? Possibly they were aware that there would be another significant time in the future and marked it with their calendar. Avebury is about the centre of crop circle activity in southern Britain which has built up in recent years. Just over the hill from Avebury is the site found by David Furlong, Temple Farm, which he found has geometric links to the Great Pyramid and also found to be on the Saint Michael alignment that passes through southern Britain ( see his internet site for details).

Temple Farm is the focal point for an ancient design of landscape geometry that produces a bearing line that identifies 5 of the churches at the start of the Book of Revelations in present day Turkey and then goes on to the Sea of Galilee and the location of Mount Arbel / Magdala on its shores with its biblical links to the life of Jesus. This is only one of the alignments in this landscape geometry. Chapter 1 verse 20 of the book of Revelations tells us there is a 'secret meaning' in the 7 churches chosen for this book and therefore invites us to find out what it is. The first 2 churches of the book form an alignment from the Great Pyramid and another sacred site to the north. So the 'secret meaning' would appear to be the geometric alignment of these sites set out thousands of years before the time of Jesus and Mary of Magdala and it would seem reasonable to now ask.......is this a time of Revelation?

you see, thst's what we without a cause to argue call "coincidence" especially the bit about how Stonehenge is a centre of crop circles. After all, the crop circles have nothing to do with the great big gordsett in the middle of farmland.

• Like 1

you see, thst's what we without a cause to argue call "coincidence" especially the bit about how Stonehenge is a centre of crop circles. After all, the crop circles have nothing to do with the great big gordsett in the middle of farmland.

Coincidence is a strange beast but not one to be ignored! Crop circles, many of which have scientific and evident proofs that they are caused by some sort of microwave energy, are centred around Wiltshire, the Avebury and Stonehenge area with many ancient sites, which if these designs are some sort of spiritual message may not be a coincidence. They also have mathematical content which would not be inconsistant with a message to consider the ancient landscape geometry that has its focal point very close to Avebury and takes us to the churches of Revelation. My 'cause' is to just point out these correlations. What you as the reader chooses to believe is up to you but you have been told.

It is worth taking note that many of the sites highlighted by this design of landscape geometry are in the Holy Land which has had a huge impact on human affairs for thousands of years, since before the time of Abraham, and still does today. This impact is totally out of proportion to its geographical significance.

OK, where is this scientific and evident proofs that they are caused by some sort of microwave energy? I'd like to see it.

• Like 2

OK, where is this scientific and evident proofs that they are caused by some sort of microwave energy? I'd like to see it.

As someone who is obviously knowledgeable on matters like crop circles I am sure you will know that the 'microwave' effect on plant stems has been recorded and investigated for many years ( see BLT crop circle abnormalities ) which main stream science and the media have usually ignored as it did not fit their stance that all crop circles are made by humans.

More recently a scientist, Richard Taylor, proposed that humans were using micowave devices to create crop circles to explain the evidence of the heating of plant stems by some energy source.

There is no evidence that any human crop circle maker has ever used a microwave device to create a design and if there were such a device the power needed would make it impossible to use out in the countryside at night; you could hardly run a generator!

It is unfortunately a case of 'There are none so blind as those who will not see' ie some crop designs are created by humans and some are not and are either just clever attractive designs or spiritual messages of some sort that we should maybe not ignore

Why do the microwaved areas show signs of swirling?

I've looked at the research but nothing answered that question. If they used a microwave field to affect the crops, then they should all radiate from the source of the effect not look like they've been pushed down in sequence or pattern.

• Like 1

Why do the microwaved areas show signs of swirling?

I've looked at the research but nothing answered that question. If they used a microwave field to affect the crops, then they should all radiate from the source of the effect not look like they've been pushed down in sequence or pattern.

Very true, it could be that the micowave source is moving around as the design is created this would tie in with some reports where 'balls of light' moved around setting out the design. There are certainly patterns created as part of the design.

Very true, it could be that the micowave source is moving around as the design is created this would tie in with some reports where 'balls of light' moved around setting out the design. There are certainly patterns created as part of the design.

that works.

• Like 1

that works.

Yes, it does make some sort of sense with the appearance, mainly in recent years, of these strange phenomena. But discounting the idea that these are just very pretty designs we have to ask, why are they being created?

They must be a message of some sort and the focal point is an area where there are many very ancient sites, central southern Britain.

This is also the location of a focal point for a design of landscape geometry which defies rational explanation if we accept the traditional view of the abilities of the people at the time, at least 3000 years BCE so 5000 years ago although the origins of this design could be much older.

The landscape geometry shows links to the Churches of Revelation, the Sea of Galilee and Mount Arbel next to the site Magdala which with biblical references about this area leads to the story of Jesus. For some people with fixed views about this story this might be a difficult thing to accept but the geometric facts speak for themselves and as this information is only now available makes it sensible to ask.... are we at a time of Revelation?