Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

laver

Crop circles caused by ET I reckon as a way to communicate with us

On a balance of probability the evidence for a non human creator of some crop circles is clear

Why a way to communicate with us? After all with radio.. Tv .. Computers.. The Internet.. Sat communications you would think they could find a better way to communicate with us then making crop circles

On a balance of probability the evidence is clearly for a non human creator of some crop designs, all you are saying is that you, nor anyone else, yet knows why

the medium of crops is being used

Why a way to communicate with us? After all with radio.. Tv .. Computers.. The Internet.. Sat communications you would think they could find a better way to communicate with us then making crop circles

remember these are the same aliens that taught ancient Egyptians how to stack rocks!

@Peter : It was year 1966 the ufo phenomena hasnt even started yet, cameras werent so accessible as they are today, but the point is 200 isn't a small number in times when there weren't any hoaxers yet. Anyways people tend to have an open mind about discusing such phenomena you cant discuss about this if you are already in state of denial...

And a it wasnt a ballon lol! I havent seen a fast flying ballon landing and taking off and people did research the event at the time no conclusive result. I'll say again it was year 1966...

The UFO phenomena started in 1947 with Kenneth Arnold's report of a sighting.

• Like 1

There is plenty of evidence on the internet if you want to look at it, but if you don't you are not seeking the truth for some reason

The first casualty of the internet is the truth. Anyone can claim anything about anything with nothing to back up the claims and with the plethora of programs available to fake any image or video, you should not rely solely on the internet for your "evidence".

On a balance of probability the evidence for a non human creator of some crop circles is clear

On a balance of probability the evidence is clearly for a non human creator of some crop designs, all you are saying is that you, nor anyone else, yet knows why

The word evidence should be changed to belief

Please see previous posts for the explanation

I've been here since the doors opened, and I'm still in the dark. I see you saying "they're all connected" and "the mystery of the seven churches" and so forth but not how this "geometry of the churches" relates to crop circles. Please, spell it out for me.

• Like 1

We're not st an " End time ". The world was supposed to end. In the 21st of last month and we're still here.

I've been here since the doors opened, and I'm still in the dark. I see you saying "they're all connected" and "the mystery of the seven churches" and so forth but not how this "geometry of the churches" relates to crop circles. Please, spell it out for me.

The focal point of the ancient landscape geometry is Temple Farm in Wiltshire and Wiltshire is also the focal point of the crop designs recorded in the UK. The landscape geometry has an alignment that identifies the layout of 5 churches of Revelation, Magdala on the Sea of Galilee and other ancient sites and is part of a much larger geometric design of ancient sites.

• Like 1

@Peter : It was year 1966 the ufo phenomena hasnt even started yet, cameras werent so accessible as they are today, but the point is 200 isn't a small number in times when there weren't any hoaxers yet. Anyways people tend to have an open mind about discusing such phenomena you cant discuss about this if you are already in state of denial...

And a it wasnt a ballon lol! I havent seen a fast flying ballon landing and taking off and people did research the event at the time no conclusive result. I'll say again it was year 1966...

I have an open mind here however it functions in a very logical way.

As you will see in a post above this one that the UFO thing started in 1947 so some 19 years AFTER the australian number. An I agree with you 200 people across 2 schools is a big number. If you read the entire artical and do some research you will see that they schools had a sports day.

So to me logic says a school sports day, they maust have had one camera atleast? I know they were not like today and eveyone had cameras, but I have 2 camera's handed down that were around in the 60's used by evey day folk. So cameras exsisted, and out of the people there I can pretty much say that someone would have had a camera as its LOGICAL to assume that.

Now again you would think that maybe out of 200 people that the stories or most of them would be the same, almost all eye witness acounts that I can find are diffrenet from eachother, In shape, colours, dorection of flight etc etc. So LOGIC again says hold on if they all saw the same thing how come the accounts are all diffrent? I mean if me and you saw a guy running north in a green shirt, thats what the story should be not so? But if you say a guy that was 6foot in a green shirt that was rther large was running south and I say it was a short skinny guy in a pink shirt running south, our story is not credible, same applies to the above not so?

Then there is the HOAX thing. I can tell you in no uncertain terms it is in human nature to boost oneself, i can give you examples of men ion SCIENCE making hoaxes as early as the 1800 264 years before this happened. A massive one that comes to mind is PiltDown man in 1912 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2248916/Piltdown-Man-The-truth-fraud-revealed-100-years-fooled-world.html this has nothing to do with Aliens and crop circles but proves that people do hoaxes to look and feel good.

Im not saying ET doesnt exsist at all, im saying if you apply logicical thinking and QUESTION the evidence, you will find that most of if not all of the time there is a logical explination to a story.

No I would not be putting up an argument if most of the 200 people stories were the same and there was a picture (even a bad one). That would make me ask diffrent questions, however due to the facts at hand I can only say logicaly that this is more than likely a hoax or misrepresentation of the facts somehow. I could be wrong this all could be 100% real but after asking the questions I find the story wanting and lacking in all forms of solid evidence.

But i do get your point and yes its a cool story and does have some explaining that is needed but it lacks proof, to make me a 100% believer but a very cool story :)

• Like 1

... but the point is 200 isn't a small number in times when there weren't any hoaxers yet. ...

It's not as big a number as the number of people likely to be in the area at the time, who weren't witnesses.

Clayton South is a suburb of Melbourne - I could quickly find the local population figure for 1966. Melbourne is Australia's second largest city and is the capital of Victoria.

Victoria is known for its discerning, thoughtful and sensible residents - it was the only state to vote against the constitutional monarchy in the 1999 Australia republic referendum. Perhaps hoaxers would not find the necessary gratification living in such a culture.

The Victorian rural lifestyle is also highly desired. It is said to be because the state government has the most effective drop-bear management program in the country.

• Like 1

Agree with the above post.

• Like 1

The UFO phenomena started in 1947 with Kenneth Arnold's report of a sighting.

Open your eyes please... READ... the first crop circle was recorded on the link provided. I know that ufo phenomena started with Kenneth.

Well i could make a full research to if they had camera, the location and all that comes along but that is not the topic. Just wanted to say that in 1966 was the first recorded crop circle and no god was present or any holy entity.

However if people would apply logic nowdays much would be explained, but now people dont want to hear logical things they want to hear about proofs and evidence which cannot be obtained except if you want to shoot down or pull over a nearby ufo.

Religion has nothing to do with circles man has...but i firmly sure that circle in 1966 was not man made. We have no proof of ET, God or human for that matter so back to point A... we have nothing except words.

A theory of mine is that crop circles are "footprints" made by "earth elementals" at the points where they emerge from the ground and then re-absorb back into it, causing some kind of "vortex" which flattens the crops.

The witches in Macbeth seemed to be able to "bubble up" from the earth and then absorb back into it too, but apparently without leaving a circle-

(Witches vanish, Act 1, sc 3)-

Banquo: "The earth hath bubbles as the water has, and these are of them, whither are they vanish'd?" (Act 1, sc 3)

Well i could make a full research to if they had camera, the location and all that comes along but that is not the topic. Just wanted to say that in 1966 was the first recorded crop circle and no god was present or any holy entity.

However if people would apply logic nowdays much would be explained, but now people dont want to hear logical things they want to hear about proofs and evidence which cannot be obtained except if you want to shoot down or pull over a nearby ufo.

Religion has nothing to do with circles man has...but i firmly sure that circle in 1966 was not man made. We have no proof of ET, God or human for that matter so back to point A... we have nothing except words.

Reports and records of naturally-occurring crop/cereal and grass circles go back hundreds of years and were in common lore. Pictogram-type formations were recorded from the 1920s.

The first casualty of the internet is the truth. Anyone can claim anything about anything with nothing to back up the claims and with the plethora of programs available to fake any image or video, you should not rely solely on the internet for your "evidence".

I would agree that there can be incorrect information on the internet but there can also be quite valid information and it is up to the reader to decide what is valid or at least worthy of consideration. There are sites that record the crop designs, research the physical effects on plants, suggest possible interpretations of the designs, discover and suggest the mathematical messages / meanings that are in them, record witness statements from people who have been present when designs have appeared with no humans present and very quickly, record the affects that happen on humans and electrical equipment when people visit some of these designs etc etc

To say that all this body of knowledge is not valid because it is recorded on the internet would clearly be wrong, we just have to be careful about which internet data is reliable and which looks suspect. If each person's quest is to seek the truth they will carefully consider all the data before forming an opinion on the phenomena and not jump into the 'alien camp' or the 'all made by humans camp' unless they have taken everything into account. That might lead to a lot of 'don't knows' but there is nothing wrong with that

Another possible Shakespeare reference to crop circles might be found in this line from The Tempest (Act V, sc 1) where the sorcerer Prospero addresses assorted "earth entities"-

"Ye elves of hills, brooks, standing lakes and groves, and ye that on the sands with printless foot

do chase the ebbing Neptune and do fly him when he comes back;

you demi-puppets that by moonshine do the green sour ringlets make, whereof the ewe not bites..."

What are "demi-puppets", some kind of robots?

Are the "green sour ringlets" crop circles.?

Are they made "sour" by residual radiation?

One of the earliest documented references to something akin to crop circles was in 815 by Bishop Agobard, describing corn having been flattened by magical storms - the corn in/from such was harvested immediately. This may be common weather lodging, but there is also a curious reference to the corn flattening being connected to the Magonians.

One of the earliest documented references to something akin to crop circles was in 815 by Bishop Agobard, describing corn having been flattened by magical storms - the corn in/from such was harvested immediately. This may be common weather lodging, but there is also a curious reference to the corn flattening being connected to the Magonians.

Corn...Europe...815 AD...???

Edit: Clarification. The term corn was applied to cereal grains other than maize prior to the importation of said.

Edited by Swede

Another possible Shakespeare reference to crop circles might be found in this line from The Tempest (Act V, sc 1) where the sorcerer Prospero addresses assorted "earth entities"-

"Ye elves of hills, brooks, standing lakes and groves, and ye that on the sands with printless foot

do chase the ebbing Neptune and do fly him when he comes back;

you demi-puppets that by moonshine do the green sour ringlets make, whereof the ewe not bites..."

What are "demi-puppets", some kind of robots?

Are the "green sour ringlets" crop circles.?

Are they made "sour" by residual radiation?

If it is a reference to a circular chape on the ground, it could be referring Fairy Rings - Fungi that grows in a circle.

What would be really interesting is to investigate who has the financial backing, time, and intelligence to make up these hoaxes. By now, we would have had hard evidence along with corporate and government funding that would have taken an interest in these matters. The reality is, they have not. If they have not then there is only one other possibility. It's people with virtually unlimited funds and the time to play with our minds and use these 'signs' to distract us from their true agendas, (whatever they may be). But it is all distracting entertainment for those who do not follow celebrity gossip, politics, or sports.

I believed for a very long time, in fact, I even saw a "UFO" (I'll never know what it really was and it doesn't matter). There is nothing people. Nothing more than a reason for us to keep spending money. Which is fun. But that is all there is to human life. We are here to work, get women pregnant, and raise children so that they can do it all over again while watching Ancient Aliens...

There is no one the balance .. We know man has made them is just the fringe belief crowd that think otherwise .. And that crowd is either A to stupid to realize or B to embarrassed to admit the have been duped..

The evidence is there to proove they are man made

You guys just cannot admit it

• Like 1

What would be really interesting is to investigate who has the financial backing, time, and intelligence to make up these hoaxes. By now, we would have had hard evidence along with corporate and government funding that would have taken an interest in these matters. The reality is, they have not. If they have not then there is only one other possibility. It's people with virtually unlimited funds and the time to play with our minds and use these 'signs' to distract us from their true agendas, (whatever they may be). But it is all distracting entertainment for those who do not follow celebrity gossip, politics, or sports.

I believed for a very long time, in fact, I even saw a "UFO" (I'll never know what it really was and it doesn't matter). There is nothing people. Nothing more than a reason for us to keep spending money. Which is fun. But that is all there is to human life. We are here to work, get women pregnant, and raise children so that they can do it all over again while watching Ancient Aliens...

It is certainly clear that 'establishments' like the 'status quo' and not things that 'rock the boat' but also turn a blind eye to things that cannot be explained and hence

do not have control over

There is no one the balance .. We know man has made them is just the fringe belief crowd that think otherwise .. And that crowd is either A to stupid to realize or B to embarrassed to admit the have been duped..

The evidence is there to proove they are man made

You guys just cannot admit it

To say all crop designs are man made is to ignore such a large body of evidence that questions that view in many ways that as an opinion it is untenable.