Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

laver

A stinging rebuttal, and an astounding display of wit, repartee and importantly oiling of the wheels of discussion.

It would take a long book to provide a balanced argument on the issue of crop circles, so many incidents, witness statements and data over so many years but the title of this thread was not specifically about crop designs but about whether this is a time of Revelation and whether some of the designs appearing in our crops, which have anomolies that make human creation highly unlikely, could be a sign of this revelation period. To those who believe that all crop designs are of human creation, but without the evidence to prove it, the other indicators of a possible revelation time might be meaningless to them.

Zombie popes? I'm in.

Search, what do I need to do to get in on this religion? I have money; I'll give you money, if that's what it takes.

--Jaylemurph

Does that mean that the blood and body of Christ routinely taken will instead of being wine and bread be real blood and body(bits). :unsure2::cry:

Does that mean that the blood and body of Christ routinely taken will instead of being wine and bread be real blood and body(bits). :unsure2::cry:

Hmmm. You make christianity sound like vampirism. It's the zombie thing I'm going for.

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph

It would take a long book to provide a balanced argument on the issue of crop circles, so many incidents, witness statements and data over so many years but the title of this thread was not specifically about crop designs but about whether this is a time of Revelation and whether some of the designs appearing in our crops, which have anomolies that make human creation highly unlikely, could be a sign of this revelation period. To those who believe that all crop designs are of human creation, but without the evidence to prove it, the other indicators of a possible revelation time might be meaningless to them.

Then pick one.

One that I (and please remember that I'm at best a run of the mill intelligence) can't conceivably debunk.

In other Crop Circle ruminations: http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2013/02/crop-circles-ets-art-nah/

That's Nick Redfern BTW. He's a MIB watching, UFO hunting, Mammoth Riding paid-up member of the Fringe. And he says "it's people".

Oh boy.....

Crop Circles " revisited " for the thousandth time.....I wonder sometimes how many times certain topics can go full circle over the years. this is one of those topics.

Same start, same middle, same end.......

I doubt this will stop it from going further, but hell, I will try....

Please read this entire site....... http://www.circlemakers.org/

[media=]

[/media]

if there so fake and were all idiots how the **** do the "crop circles" get made so perfectly in the dark?? scientist proved humans can make them but not as perfect as what we see they even have photos of human made circles and real crop circles and you see quite clearly how bad humans did it, plus the amount of people required for such a task again in the dark with crops as high as 5 feet so then please tell us again how were idiots for thinking such things when it has been recorded and proven???

Whether they are are all man made or not is debatable, without enough evidence we can neither prove or disprove it, just like the argument of weather God is real or not we may never know. BTW we shouldn't discount everything that could be man made as a hoax, in case anyone needs a history lesson the Platypus, which is now a known animal was once considered a taxidermists hoax for years. The video I posted was one I had seen years ago and was lucky enough to find it on youtube, whether it is real or not I don't know, but it's interesting

"Because the platypus wasn't a hoax, neither are all crop circles"?

Well that's me convinced.

• Like 2

Why does everyone assume that Crop circles are anything to do with ETs? Drawing that conclusion makes it very easy to mock anyone who isn't convinced by all the boasts of the "Cereologists". Or perhaps that's why that conclusion is always leapt to. Personally, I think there might quite possibly be some natural cause, that has nothing to do with ET, but which "Cereologists" have leapt on & claim credit for.

Zombie popes? I'm in.

Search, what do I need to do to get in on this religion? I have money; I'll give you money, if that's what it takes.

--Jaylemurph

You can allways give me money, I'll never say no to that :whistle:

On a more serious note, you'll first have to eat someone's brain, the rest is rather self-explanatory after a while.

Why does everyone assume that Crop circles are anything to do with ETs? Drawing that conclusion makes it very easy to mock anyone who isn't convinced by all the boasts of the "Cereologists". Or perhaps that's why that conclusion is always leapt to. Personally, I think there might quite possibly be some natural cause, that has nothing to do with ET, but which "Cereologists" have leapt on & claim credit for.

Honestly I'd have less problems believing a natural phenomenon, than ET. If only some people would post links to evidence their claims.....

Crop circles are man made, I've yet to see one that can't be explained. Prove me wrong.

There might be natural phenomenons that might account for some. Probably the most scientific theory says that crop circles are created by small currents of swirling winds called vortices (similar to "dust devils"). The spinning columns force a burst of air down to the ground, which flattens the crops. Vortices are common in hilly areas such as parts of southern England. To name but one example.

There might be natural phenomenons that might account for some. Probably the most scientific theory says that crop circles are created by small currents of swirling winds called vortices (similar to "dust devils"). The spinning columns force a burst of air down to the ground, which flattens the crops. Vortices are common in hilly areas such as parts of southern England. To name but one example.

indeed, yes; in fact, I've seen a report of someone actually seeing this happen, with no UFOs anywhere in sight. When people first began to talk about crop circles, that's what they were; circles; I think the "Cereologists" heard about these and decided that this was a bandwagon they might jump aboard.

indeed, yes; in fact, I've seen a report of someone actually seeing this happen, with no UFOs anywhere in sight. When people first began to talk about crop circles, that's what they were; circles; I think the "Cereologists" heard about these and decided that this was a bandwagon they might jump aboard.

I wouldn't be at all surprised. It's human nature to see something and try to replicate it or "make it better", so to speak.

This was Meaden's Plasma Vortex Theory for natural crop circle events, Erasmus Darwin postulated something similar @200 years earlier. Natural circles must have some connection to weather-generated lodging.

So the theory is that Crop Circles are connected to Revelations because they are circles and someone somewhere linked the churches in Revelation with circles??? That seems a big leap to me.

It is like saying that because the churches in the New Testiment are mostly Roman and Greek that the current Greek Debt Crises is a sign of Revelations.

The short answer is: No. Crop Circles are not a sign of Revelation. We'll know when it is the time of Revelation when 1/4 of the worlds population dies in a short time.

Revelation 6-7 (NIV):

7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+6&version=NIV

If 'vortices' create intelligent designs in the crops then there must presumably be an intelligence behind the 'vortices' , must the not ?

That is indeed the line of thinking that I've wondered about. I suppose the question would be, do "natural" crop circles have all these elaborate designs, or are they simply circles? When they first began to be noticed, they did seem to be mainly simple circles, and got more & more elaborate as time went by.

^--^

Edited by Lord Vetinari

If 'vortices' create intelligent designs in the crops then there must presumably be an intelligence behind the 'vortices' , must the not ?

Nope. I did say natural crop circles. By that I mean the most natural simple form, as they were described and found in the beginning, "crop circles", no more no less. Vortices do not create intelligent design, that's man's work.

That is indeed the line of thinking that I've wondered about. I suppose the question would be, do "natural" crop circles have all these elaborate designs, or are they simply circles? When they first began to be noticed, they did seem to be mainly simple circles, and got more & more elaborate as time went by.

Which joins what I meant above, in the beginning crops circles were just that, circles. Once some people got involved, they became more elaborate and had proper geometrical designs in them.

Multiple-circles, rings and pictograms etc were documented back to the early 1900s, though that doesn't rule out hoaxing alongside natural phenomena even then - as circles were in common (rural) lore.

Meaden's plasma vortex theory covered how natural vortices created multiple circles and annular rings.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The phenomena has greatly increased in number and complexity over recent years... is this a special time... a time of Revelation?

Some crop designs defy logical explanation so the answer to this question must be... very probably...

The phenomena has greatly increased in number and complexity over recent years... is this a special time... a time of Revelation?

Some crop designs defy logical explanation so the answer to this question must be... very probably...

When I see a long number of pages in a forum, I tend to skip to the last few.

Tell me; how do you think crop circles correlate with the Revelation, and what messages are trying to be conveyed through them?

When I see a long number of pages in a forum, I tend to skip to the last few.

Tell me; how do you think crop circles correlate with the Revelation, and what messages are trying to be conveyed through them?

Would suggest a look at the original post. If some crop designs have messages it may relate to geometry and maths...and some do