Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

laver

shroom,

i should have wrote UK rather than england,. however generally speaking that area of the world . i suppose whatever area was circle worthy , having fields with grass to press. its all quite speculative in any case.

ive been to london several times,.. i always go to see stonehenge or try to. have you ever noticed that stone in the center that looks like its fitted into another one? oh while i have you can you tell me about that story of those hippies that are said to have vanished there back in the 70's? everything i found on the story usually sais the same thing almost verbatum too. i know theres that fence around stonehenve now but being from the uk can you elaborate on that event. did it really happen or just legend? assuming you know of it of course.

• Like 1

sorry sheepy, I can't help you with the stone in the centre that looks like it fitted into another one without a better description/location. I know stonehenge intimately, going twice a year to celebrate the solstices, when it's open to the public, with full access to the circle, not just the outside, but I may be able to help you with the disappearing hippie myth.....

during the '70's, there was a tv sci-fi drama called 'quatermass', the story of which centred around a group of hippy-like 'sky people' who would gather in stone circles, only to be vapourised by the huge energies released there, turning them into little piles of ash. I think that could be some kind of half-remembered tale that your legend sprang from?

maybe?

(sorry I couldn't be of more help!)

there was also a terrifying kids tv programme (well, it WAS the 1970's, before tv watchdogs made us all squeamish!) called 'the children of the stones, which featured (at avebury I think?) stones that moved and absorbed people, and maybe that had something to do with it too....?

• Like 1

awshux,.. oh well that puts a closure to that one. there are some great stories of people who just vanished in mid air from over your neck of the woods. dont worry i wont ask you about them all . id like to though :innocent: . some of them have quite a bit of coverage around them. seems there is some strange areas over there. the 2nd one on here ive read alot about.

http://paranormal.about.com/cs/humanenigmas/a/aa060903.htm

def interesting in any case.

• Like 2

Great Circles go right round the earth so do align to many places some of which may also be important

that's also the problem with ley-lines.

draw a straight line of any considerable distance, and statistically, it will pass over a significant site, and a circle that goes around the earth is just a 17,000 mile straight line, which will obviously pass over some sites of significance.

what you end up with is a severe case of conformation bias, where you postulate a theory, and look upon anything, random chance events included, as 'proof' that your theory is correct, when it isn't.

• Like 1

VERY interesting!

people disappearing is really creepy. just winking out of existence, forever, with no apparrent reason is more than a little unsettling!

not a bad site either, i've bookmarked it so I can go through it with a fine-tooth comb when I jump in the bath!

thanks!

:-)

• Like 1

VERY interesting!

people disappearing is really creepy. just winking out of existence, forever, with no apparrent reason is more than a little unsettling!

not a bad site either, i've bookmarked it so I can go through it with a fine-tooth comb when I jump in the bath!

thanks!

:-)

glad you like it. i can read this stuff all day , well all night. theres a book recently published called missing 411. a cop who worked in i think yosemite national park for years . he wrote reports on hundreds of strange missing persons cases that couldnt be solved. he states that people go missing on a more than normal basis and the information is kept hush. these arent youre local town parks but hundreds of miles wide parks covering vast terrain. people kids go missing from plain view and turn up hundreds of miles away in some cases not able to recall anything. not showing physical abuse, just baffling . many are never found. dead or alive. apparently this guy had death threats when he tried to get the informatiin of missing persons reports to make public for his book. just a simple park ranger who couldnt deal with these strange events anymore first hand and wanted to make the info known to people. ive yet to read it but since youre interested in the topic do check it out. he is on youtube doing an interview somewhere discussing the books synopsis.

the other fascinating case is that of granger tyler (nothing to do with the above), if youre into ufo phenom. its one of the most interesting cases sunce he has never been found and left a note about ......

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2012/10/the-strange-disappearance-of-granger-taylor/

• Like 1

The last 3 in this picture are pretty badass. Since im not from the area and dont hear of these until they start making there way on the net weeks later its hard to speculate just how mysterious they really are. If someone did make them id have to say epic skills. Id like to think people are not responsible ..

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/image-files/crop-circles.jpg

The last 3 in this picture are pretty badass. Since im not from the area and dont hear of these until they start making there way on the net weeks later its hard to speculate just how mysterious they really are. If someone did make them id have to say epic skills. Id like to think people are not responsible ..

http://www.world-of-...rop-circles.jpg

The top right crop circle picture is a twin circle design which replicates the ancient twin circles, with vesica piscis shape in the middle, that the author David Furlong discovered on the Marlborough Downs in Wiltshire UK . David Furlong wrote a book about his discovery 'The Keys to the Temple' which he shows has geometric links to the Great Pyramid in Egypt. This twin circle design on the landscape seems to date to at least 3300BCE, some 5000 years ago,the date of Avebury one of the markers on the circles. This area is the centre of crop circle activity. If you Google him and his book his website will give you some details, worth a look as the focal point he identified, a place called Temple Farm, is a focal point for the Great Circle geometry that locates 5 of the Churches of Revelation listed at the start of the last book of the bible. This great circle then goes to the Sea of Galilee at Magdala, of Mary Magdalene fame. Temple Farm is named after the Knights Templar who had a major base at this location just under a thousand years ago and were closely linked to Mary of Magdala. This is all factual information and as the landscape geometry has now been found and gives the great circle from Temple Farm which has positive links to the Book of Revelations it poses the question....is this a time of Revelation?

• Like 1

Alien1LP.gifcrabwood2002disc.jpg

Thank you very much for the info, ill def check into it.

I have a hard time figuring these intricate circles above, the other one was back In 2002 I believe, with the alien and binary code. The details are so intricate. I suspect one would have a major problem during the day let alone the night. In any case stellar.

This be the one

The only thing I question would be the square perimeter outlining. I doubt a more sophisticated mind would need to stay guided.

Alien1LP.gifcrabwood2002disc.jpg

Thank you very much for the info, ill def check into it.

I have a hard time figuring these intricate circles above, the other one was back In 2002 I believe, with the alien and binary code. The details are so intricate. I suspect one would have a major problem during the day let alone the night. In any case stellar.

This be the one

The only thing I question would be the square perimeter outlining. I doubt a more sophisticated mind would need to stay guided.

The square perimeter you mention could be a guide to the importance of lines as comes out of the ancient landscape geometry discovered by David Furlong and leading to alignments of very ancient sacred sites noteably in the Holy Land. If you look carefully you will see that the circle of binary information is not quite aligned to the square perimeter the centre being just to one side if the perimeter was to pass through the circle. This 'near miss' is a feature of the ancient landscape geometry as sacred sites are placed along bearing lines. This is very noticable with the sites chosen at the start of the Book of Revelations; of the 7 churches chosen the last 5 follow a bearing of 110 degrees from David Furlong's focal point at Temple Farm, just over the hill from Avebury. The first 2 churches align to the Great Pyramid and other important ancient sites. The 110 degree bearing line leaves the last church at Laodicea and goes to the Sea of Galilee at Magdala the place associated with the messenger of Jesus, Mary Magdalene.

The Book of Revelations Chapter 1 verse 20 tells us that there is a 'secret meaning' in the 7 churches and it is clear beyond all reasonable doubt that this 'secret meaning' is the alignment of these locations when you know where to take a bearing line from...Temple Farm in Wiltshire.. the world centre of crop circle activity.

Many crop circle designs have as a base two or more overlapping circles like the David Furlong discovery dating back at least 5000 years and many have Mayan connections whose calendar has just ended after 5000 years.

Hence it would be reasonable to ask if this is a time of Revelation?

So, essentially it is up to an individual who views the "Great Circle" to assign importance to areas, by choice.

Here, you do not choose to assign importance to places in Canada, or America. Why not?

because when they built the Pyrmiads and so on, when they invented the Ley Lines back in the old days, America & Canada hadn't been invented, obviously.

• Like 3

because when they built the Pyrmiads and so on, when they invented the Ley Lines back in the old days, America & Canada hadn't been invented, obviously.

There may well be other important sites yet to be found that does not detract from the ones found so far and with the passage of time may further confirm their importance.

According to the Crop Circle websites there have been no crop designs recorded in the UK so far this year which is unusual; are we in for a special season?

According to the Crop Circle websites there have been no crop designs recorded in the UK so far this year which is unusual; are we in for a special season?

End of Days???

Man made or alien made I'm not sure but I do like those patterns. :yes:

The phenomena of crop circles which has developed over the last 30 or so years is a mystery not because they are all 'real' and not hoaxes but because some of them are definitely 'real' and beyond rational explanation. These 'real' ones clearly have mathematical and geometric messages some of which have been decoded as anyone who has followed the rise of these designs will realise. But why are we getting these messages at this particular time in the evolution of humankind? Are they the only signs that we may be at a pivotal point in our long history on planet Earth?

No they are not.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the end of the Mayan Long Count Calendar it is a fact that the experts tell us that after a time cycle of over 5000 years the calendar stopped for whatever reason. This time cycle started at a time over 3000 years BCE when there was a great deal of activity building stone monuments in various places in our world but noteably Wiltshire in southern Britain which of course is the centre of the crop circle activites we are experiencing today. People travel from all over the world to this area to look at the crop designs in this particular location with its many Stone Age sites like Avebury and Stonehenge.

It could just be a coincidence of course that crop circle activity happens to centre around an area that has many important Stone Age sites but there is another factor which we should consider.

In a seperate thread on Imaginative Worlds - Revelation Time?- it is revealed that in an important verse in the Book of Revelations (chapter1 verse20) we are told that there is a 'secret meaning' in the 7 churches named in the text. This 'secret meaning' has now been decoded and relates to great circle alignments of these churches named by Jesus. This is a geometric fact, for whatever reason, and the main alignment of 5 of these churches then goes to the Sea of Galilee and a location now called Migdal, the biblical Magdala, home of Mary of Magdala the close companion and confidant of Jesus. At this location, Mount Arbel next to Magdala, Jesus talks about the End of Time.(Mathew 28)

What has this to do with crop circles and ancient stone monuments in southern Britain? you might ask.

But there is a very real link

Great circle bearings are circles that go right round the Earth where the centre of the circle is the centre of the Earth. This divides the planet into two equal halves. So this bearing line from the Sea of Galilee at Magdala goes through the 5 churches of Revelation goes on round the Earth to a location in southern Britain, a specific location, a short distance from Avebury.

Some years ago the researcher and author David Furlong wrote a book called 'The Keys to the Temple' in which he disclosed his discovery of two large interlocking circles on the Marlborough Downs in Wiltshire formed by ancient sites and church locations based on much older sites.

Avebury, the largest Stone Age monument in Britain is one of his markers. He has an internet site that gives details of his book. His research revealed what he believed to be geometry linked to the Great Pyramid in Egypt and the key site he identified transfered to a location near Marlborough called Temple Farm. Great circle bearings from this location reveal the alignment of the 5 churches of Revelation, in present day Turkey, and then goes on to identify Magdala on the Sea of Galilee and other sites. Other bearing lines from Temple Farm create alignments of very ancient sites in the Holy Land and elsewhere. This confirms that the Revelation bearing is not just a coincidence but part of an ancient design of landscape geometry and Jesus and Mary of Magdala must have been aware of this design.

Now we have an ancient geometric design which because of the known age of some of the sites must date back to at least 3000 years BCE, and possibly much earlier, which once again defies rational explanation but is there on the landscape over thousands of miles and the focal point of the bearings that break the code of the 'secret meaning' at the start of the book of Revelations is a specific location in southern Britain... Temple Farm where there have been several crop circles.

So all these things are just now coming to light and they rely on a little mathematics and geometry, like the messages we are getting from the crop circles. The Mayan Calendar indicates something happening at this particular time is that just a coincidence?

It could be but the calendar started at a time that was very significant with many ancient monuments being built or rebuilt at sacred locations. There is however another clue that the Mayan Calendar may not be a coincidence. Out of the geometry of the Holy Land from Jerusalem no less comes a very significant bearing line confirmed by the largest Stone Age site in the world which goes to the very centre of the earliest Mesoamerican civilisation, the Olmecs. The Olmecs predated the Maya and it is believed by some experts that the basis of the Mayan Long Count Calendar may have been learnt from them. But how would the Olmecs know that a cycle of time of over 5000 years would lead to an important date about now?

If there was an intelligence around thousands of years ago that could create the long distance landscape geometry we can now see then who is to say that they were not also able to predict important dates in the future and we should remember that these sites they chose were considered divine and dedicated to their deities, Gods and Goddesses, maybe for a reason. They were not just a random choice of locations but fit a pattern and once we have established the nature of the pattern and how to decode it, which is now the case, it must then be a time of Revelation the revealing of that which is hidden.

So, somebody goes out and tramples down some wheat, and THAT means it's the end of the world?!?!? Seriously!?!?!?!

Man made or alien made I'm not sure but I do like those patterns. :yes:

Yes, some amazing designs with some messages too

'So, somebody goes out and tramples down some wheat, and THAT means it's the end of the world?!?!? Seriously!?!?!?!'

Maybe just a time

for change

End of Days???

Did someone say "End of Days"? That means it's time for Noes, teh Apocalypse Kitteh!

post-44990-1232311898_thumb.jpg

--Jaylemurph

QUOTE-

His

research revealed what he believed

to be geometry linked to the Great

Pyramid in Egypt and the key site

he identified transfered to a

location near Marlborough called

Temple Farm.

does his 'geometry' take into account the fact that the pyramids at giza are now a full THREE MILES SOUTH of their original position, due to the movements of the earth's surface over the last 4500yrs?

that's a VERY large margin of error, one that wouldn't be acceptable by mainstream science.

• Like 1

seriously laver, is this where you're basing your ideas from?

i've never read as much badly written, conjecture-riddled, baseless assumptional crap in my life!

http://www.kch42.dial.pipex.com/keys_intro.htm

surely you can't believe this rubbish man??

I could sit here & drive buses through every hole in his theory from now 'til the end days (pun intended!).

churches from the 1800's?? 666?? maybe? quite likely? probably? even glancing at it told me it's VERY deeply flawed.

you'd be better off reading someone like paul deveraux than this rubbish. at least paul deveraux's done the archeology and the background, not just sat there with a map making stuff up!

honestly dude, this crap holds no water whatsoever i'm afraid.....

QUOTE-

His

research revealed what he believed

to be geometry linked to the Great

Pyramid in Egypt and the key site

he identified transfered to a

location near Marlborough called

Temple Farm.

does his 'geometry' take into account the fact that the pyramids at giza are now a full THREE MILES SOUTH of their original position, due to the movements of the earth's surface over the last 4500yrs?

that's a VERY large margin of error, one that wouldn't be acceptable by mainstream science.

That of course may or may not be true but the amount of possible 'error' would depend on how other geometric markers have been affected in the same time period.

seriously laver, is this where you're basing your ideas from?

i've never read as much badly written, conjecture-riddled, baseless assumptional crap in my life!

http://www.kch42.dia.../keys_intro.htm

surely you can't believe this rubbish man??

I could sit here & drive buses through every hole in his theory from now 'til the end days (pun intended!).

churches from the 1800's?? 666?? maybe? quite likely? probably? even glancing at it told me it's VERY deeply flawed.

you'd be better off reading someone like paul deveraux than this rubbish. at least paul deveraux's done the archeology and the background, not just sat there with a map making stuff up!

honestly dude, this crap holds no water whatsoever i'm afraid.....

Very glad to see that you have looked at David Furlong's web site but ...'even glancing at it told me it's VERY deeply flawed'...

You must have preconceived ideas to tell at a glance that it is ...'VERY deeply flawed'

The sites are all there on the landscape to be seen and for some reason your mind won't allow you to consider it properly...would suggest you read the book and have a proper think about it

That of course may or may not be true but the amount of possible 'error' would depend on how other geometric markers have been affected in the same time period.

soz dude, it's true i'm afraid, i'm not really in the habit of making things up ('cept maybe to the police, and then only for purposes of my own amusement! :-) ), but I should imagine the amount of error is significantly worse, if you take into account the latitudinal drift caused by the mid-atlantic rift, but i'm not certain on that without fully checking first.....