Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mind Control. It's been here the whole time.

prometheuslocke

I have been reading this thread for quite some time.

I am familiar with the aspects of Quatnum physics and the entaglement on a basic level, but not too deep into it , like the others are.

I have just few questions -

The title of your Post says Xeno-mind control influenced humanity since before Egypt. Here's my proof.

Q.1. From all the posts in this thread i have read so far, i dont see any mention of XENO. how come?

Q.2. "since before Egypt". but i dont see any posts with proper evidence supporting the existence of Mind Control from the Ancient times. How come?

Q.3 . combining both the above questions - i dont see any relevant material in your posts substantiating the existence of aliens in the ancient times controlling the minds of humanity. how come?

You haven't looked closely enough. Granted the forum is somewhat difficult to navigate when you have nearly twenty pages to go through, but the answers to your questions are there.

Things I think "alien mind control" had a huge hand in:

The Dendera Light

The Exodus

The Elusinian Mysteries, Alexander,and his teachers.

The Fall of Rome

The Creation of the RC Chruch

The Crusades

Several notable scientific accomplishments in Cambridge

The creation and rise of several secret societies, including Thule

The Rise and Fall of Adolph Hitler

After the crusades it became much harder to trace. I have some theories as to why, the most prominent that our written record was no longer malleable, and it would have been much harder to hide evidence of its existence.

Edited by prometheuslocke

I can help you find that test. State your reasons you believe you are not being mind controlled.

I already did. My mind functions independently. I can think whatever I want. Nothing is stopping or controlling my mind other than me.

Do the same for "society as a whole." If you can, weight your reasons with a percentage.

I can't evaluate the mental abilities for all of society. You can't either.

I can tell you that there is no plausible method of the mind control you're describing and since you have no evidence to dispute that, your theory is unfounded.

I already did. My mind functions independently. I can think whatever I want. Nothing is stopping or controlling my mind other than me.

I can't evaluate the mental abilities for all of society. You can't either.

I can tell you that there is no plausible method of the mind control you're describing and since you have no evidence to dispute that, your theory is unfounded.

What you are saying is you have no reason. "I have no evidence" and "you think for yourself" are not reasons that you could not be controlled by an external influence. The simple fact that you really have no reason not to believe me, but yet you vehemently disagree, is proof to me that your beliefs are being altered.

I'm sure you will disagree. Let's stop discussing it

What you are saying is you have no reason. "I have no evidence" and "you think for yourself" are not reasons that you could not be controlled by an external influence.

There can never exist any "reasons that you could not be controlled by an external influence."

There can only be reasons that you could be so controlled.

You can't prove a negative, and using such an argument is a sure sign of no legs to stand on.

Harte

• Like 3

Also, Orwell's wife wrote a poem titled 'End Of A Century, 1984' - she died a few years before Nineteen Eighty Four was finished.

Something I pointed out about the title of "Nineteen Eighty-Four" in an earlier post

-snip-

Also I would like to point out that the title of the book "Nineteen Eighty-Four" (which is the correct title and not "1984") has actually not been changed three times, from 1980, to 1982, to 1984. That's an unproven theory by Ben Pimlott, which you'll only find specifically in the introduction to the Penguin Books Modern Classics edition of "Nineteen Eighty-Four". Pimlott was a good historian but sometimes a bit controversial with his statements. This happens to be one of them, as far as I know it was never conclusively proven. However, "The Last Man in Europe" was one of the original titles for the novel, but in a letter dated 22 October 1948 to his publisher Fredric Warburg, Orwell wrote about hesitating between the former and "Nineteen Eighty-Four".

-snip-

Edited by TheSearcher
  • Like 1

You haven't looked closely enough. Granted the forum is somewhat difficult to navigate when you have nearly twenty pages to go through, but the answers to your questions are there.

The Dendera Light

The Exodus

The Fall of Rome

The Crusades

After the crusades it became much harder to trace. I have some theories as to why, the most prominent that our written record was no longer malleable, and it would have been much harder to hide evidence of its existence.

Why should i go dig up evidence to connect all that you have listed as being evidence of mind control? you are stating that the listed events are by mind control and related to aliens. so the responsibility of proving what you claim soley rests with you.

Why cant you provide concrete evidence that the above listed are indeed connected to mind control. and where are the aliens in the above?

As far as i know, there is mention of aliens or anything Xeno related in any data related to the stuff listed above.

care to provide evidence as asked for?

PS : For your kind information, i have been on this forum for quite long and know how to navigate it quite better than you.

Edited by The_Spartan

I linked you to a perfectly complete explanation of the Dendera reliefs.

The fact that you are blissfully unaware of the several Horus myths (which is not unusual, btw, why should you know them?) does not create space for you to make up your own explanation for the reliefs depicting the several parts of the myth.

Harte

Something I pointed out about the title of "Nineteen Eighty-Four" in an earlier post

I claim to be a lot of things, but never claim to be on time.

Edited by Emma_Acid
  • Like 1

Well there is US patents for Mind control devices etc:

http://rense.com/general3/patent.htm

And yes they are all real as they are all in the official patent database. We discussed it on here before.

The Dendera Light

The Exodus

The Fall of Rome

The Crusades

I think the alien mind control also had a hand in:

All in the Family

The Archie Bunker Show

Archie's Place

The Jeffersons

Good Times

Maude

Sanford and Son

One Day at a Time

Fernwood Tonight

America 2 Nite

The Facts of Life

Whose The Boss?

Wait, no. That's Norman Lear. Not alien mind control.

...unless Norman Lear is using mind control to popularize his TV shows! Of course! Feel free to work this into your nutzy conspiracy theory. I promise I won't take credit for it later on, unless there's money to be made from the History Channel doco that will inenvitably be produced.

(Hey, it makes as much sense as anything else in this thread.)

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

The Dendera Light

The Exodus

The Fall of Rome

The Crusades

Let's take a closer look at this list. Is "alien mind control" the only possible answer, or are there more logical and terrestrial explanations?

The Dendera Light: Already addressed in earlier posts. Changing the meaning of the inscriptions which accompany the relief to suit your personal agenda, does not actually change anything. This has to be understood from the proper context, and from the perspective of the ancient Egyptians. Anything outside those boundaries removes veracity from the equation. Nothing to do with alien mind control.

The Exodus: A mytho-historical fable underpinning the ancient Hebrew religion. There's no evidence this event ever even took place. It's a matter of religion. Religion began as a means in pre-scientific cultures for man to explain the "unexplainable." All religious traditions have some sort of creation story, and Exodus is one of the prime stories for Judaism. That's all it is. Nothing to do with alien mind control.

The Elusinian Mysteries, Alexander, and his teachers: The Eleusinian Mysteries were simply initiation rites for the cult of Demeter; this tradition was only one among numerous in the Greco-Roman world. It again brings us back to religion, which has nothing to do with visitors from outer space. Religion as a means to control is another matter, as Karl Marx was fond of saying, but that's quite a different thing from the spin you're putting on it. Nothing to do with alien mind control.

Alexander the Great was a Macedonian king and warlord. He had a couple of notable tutors, especially Aristotle, but as contemporary writers liked to infer, Alexander was not a shining student. He was obsessed with folding the known world into his own realm through the means of conquest. He was driven by the complicated relationship with his father and by his own profound restlessness, and that's the gist of it. Nothing to do with alien mind control.

The Fall of Rome: A complicated subject still explored and debated by scholars, but not exactly mysterious. It involved multiple influences including social decay, intra-political divisions, the splitting of the state into East and West, corruption, the changing of socio-political norms in the Mediterranean world, and the advent of burgeoning and spreading barbarian tribes which could no longer be held back. Nothing to do with alien mind control.

The Creation of the RC Chruch: Once again we're back into the realm of religion, which has nothing to do with space visitors. The arrival of the Roman Catholic Church was actually a protracted and complicated social development that took centuries to ferment. From Christianity's origin as a minor Judaic sect to its official adoption in the Roman empire—these were but the beginnings. In all reality, when discussing the development of Catholicism, one might be more correct to express it as "creations." Nothing to do with alien mind control.

The Crusades: A series of wars presented as holy Christian undertakings while in fact part of a broader and complicated European socio-political movement. "Rescuing" the Holy Land from its Muslim "infidels" put a pretty package around it, as did the announcement that those participating would be absolved of all earthly sins, but I think anyone properly acquainted with the Crusades would know it was more than that. Nothing to do with alien mind control.

Several notable scientific accomplishments in Cambridge: Too vague to bear comment. Vague pronouncements do not bolster an argument, they weaken it. Nothing to do with alien mind control.

The creation and rise of several secret societies, including Thule: Also overly vague. The fact is, pretty much all such societies are thinly veiled organizations allowing the privileged to band together and behave like naughty boys. While it's true that some "secret societies" strive to promote the success and advancement of its membership, in actuality these groups have little bearing or influence on wider human societies. Nothing to do with alien mind control.

The Rise and Fall of Adolph Hitler: A very simple matter to understand, when framed by its proper context. Germany was roundly humiliated by its defeat in World War I and the subsequent social and economic proscriptions put upon it by the victorious nations of that war. Hitler was only one of numerous fist-pounding demagogues to have emerged in Germany after World War I. The German populace was ripe for strong and decisive leadership, in the same sort of way that weakened and desperate people seek the comfort and strength of a cult today. Hitler was just barely organized and driven enough to have carried it off and to have emerged as the new tyrant. Nothing to do with alien mind control.

I've been watching this discussion since its start, prometheuslocke, and have made a couple of posts of my own. As with others taking part herein, I am familiar with research protocols and how theories are properly formed and delivered. Not once, prometheuslocke, have I seen you properly defend a single one of your statements, or present adequate evidence on your part for your own cause. Simply listing things is not evidence. All it does is reflect your personal assumptions. Assumptions are not evidentiary, nor will they on their own ever win the day.

So I would suggest, if you wish to be taken seriously, return to the list above and present credible, empirical evidence to substantiate your assumptions. You are not all knowing, nor is it ever cognitively sound to try to present yourself as the only person "in the know," so it seems you have your work cut out for you. I don't mean to be a hard-ass, but you've been under such heat from Page 1 of this thread because you simply have not presented any convincing evidence. We cannot and will not just take your word for it.

Edited by kmt_sesh
For clarity.
  • Like 3

So I would suggest, if you wish to be taken seriously, return to the list above and present credible, empirical evidence to substantiate your assumptions. You are not all knowing, nor is it ever cognitively sound to try to present yourself as the only person "in the know," so it seems you have your work cut out for you. I don't mean to be a hard-ass, but you've been under such heat from Page 1 of this thread because you simply have not presented any convincing evidence. We cannot and will not just take your word for it.

Not likely. See, the alienz controlling his mind will never allow it.

Harte

• Like 1

I claim to be a lot of things, but never claim to be on time.

No worries, I just reposted it because the OP kinda ignored it the first time around. It underlines his premises being shaky to begin with concerning the book, which I happen to like, the book that is.

Well there is US patents for Mind control devices etc:

http://rense.com/general3/patent.htm

And yes they are all real as they are all in the official patent database. We discussed it on here before.

Nobody ever said that we didn't believe that mind control was being experimented and used by governments. The proof is there and some of them even work to different degrees. However it's rather a stretch to say it's been done since the dawn of time by nefarious aliens, by means of quantum entanglement, when said entanglement does not work that way. Savvy?

Nobody ever said that we didn't believe that mind control was being experimented and used by governments. The proof is there and some of them even work to different degrees. However it's rather a stretch to say it's been done since the dawn of time by nefarious aliens, by means of quantum entanglement, when said entanglement does not work that way. Savvy?

Well yeah there is a big difference there. lol I was only adding to discussion.

Well yeah there is a big difference there. lol I was only adding to discussion.

Considering the OP and the way he answers, I figured it might be better to add the distinction.

• Like 1

Considering the OP and the way he answers, I figured it might be better to add the distinction.

Ah right fair enough, I didn't read through the thread. I tend to skip to the end in a long thread like this if I wasn't there at the start. lol

• Like 1

What you are saying is you have no reason. "I have no evidence" and "you think for yourself" are not reasons that you could not be controlled by an external influence.

"I have no evidence" is the strongest possible reason to believe something isn't true. If I told you that I know absolutely that there are Martians living in my garage, would you simply accept this as fact unconditionally? If you didn't, would you assume that some form of mind control is preventing you from accepting my statement as true?

The simple fact that you really have no reason not to believe me, but yet you vehemently disagree, is proof to me that your beliefs are being altered.

I told you my reason for not believing you. You vehemently disagree is proof to me that you are unable to comprehend logic.

I'm sure you will disagree. Let's stop discussing it

That's what all mind control conspiracy fans say when the burden of proof is on them. They have no evidence, no test way to test their theory, and absolutely nothing to support their belief other than their words.

Ah right fair enough, I didn't read through the thread. I tend to skip to the end in a long thread like this if I wasn't there at the start. lol

See the bolded portion, Coffey...and consider yourself fortunate! :lol:

• Like 3

I'm pretty sure I am more well versed

I linked you to a perfectly complete explanation of the Dendera reliefs.

The fact that you are blissfully unaware of the several Horus myths (which is not unusual, btw, why should you know them?) does not create space for you to make up your own explanation for the reliefs depicting the several parts of the myth.

Harte

I'm fairly certain I am more well versed on Egyptian mythology than you. There is no reason to believe that there is no hidden meaning in the reliefs, however my interpretation is "obvious." These are people that told stories with pictures, why don't you look at them and think about it, rather than relying on someone else's opinion.

Honestly, if everyone did that we'd have a significant portion of this forum thinking they had incandescent lightbulbs. Oh wait, we probably do.

Here's some more of my writing on ... hey... Horus. http://unduecoercion.blogspot.com/2012/11/ihs-and-unholy-war-part-i.html

Let's take a closer look at this list. Is "alien mind control" the only possible answer, or are there more logical and terrestrial explanations?

The Dendera Light: Already addressed in earlier posts. Changing the meaning of the inscriptions which accompany the relief to suit your personal agenda, does not actually change anything. This has to be understood from the proper context, and from the perspective of the ancient Egyptians. Anything outside those boundaries removes veracity from the equation. Nothing to do with alien mind control.

The Exodus: A mytho-historical fable underpinning the ancient Hebrew religion. There's no evidence this event ever even took place. It's a matter of religion. Religion began as a means in pre-scientific cultures for man to explain the "unexplainable." All religious traditions have some sort of creation story, and Exodus is one of the prime stories for Judaism. That's all it is. Nothing to do with alien mind control.

The Elusinian Mysteries, Alexander, and his teachers: The Eleusinian Mysteries were simply initiation rites for the cult of Demeter; this tradition was only one among numerous in the Greco-Roman world. It again brings us back to religion, which has nothing to do with visitors from outer space. Religion as a means to control is another matter, as Karl Marx was fond of saying, but that's quite a different thing from the spin you're putting on it. Nothing to do with alien mind control.

Alexander the Great was a Macedonian king and warlord. He had a couple of notable tutors, especially Aristotle, but as contemporary writers liked to infer, Alexander was not a shining student. He was obsessed with folding the known world into his own realm through the means of conquest. He was driven by the complicated relationship with his father and by his own profound restlessness, and that's the gist of it. Nothing to do with alien mind control.

The Fall of Rome: A complicated subject still explored and debated by scholars, but not exactly mysterious. It involved multiple influences including social decay, intra-political divisions, the splitting of the state into East and West, corruption, the changing of socio-political norms in the Mediterranean world, and the advent of burgeoning and spreading barbarian tribes which could no longer be held back. Nothing to do with alien mind control.

The Creation of the RC Chruch: Once again we're back into the realm of religion, which has nothing to do with space visitors. The arrival of the Roman Catholic Church was actually a protracted and complicated social development that took centuries to ferment. From Christianity's origin as a minor Judaic sect to its official adoption in the Roman empire—these were but the beginnings. In all reality, when discussing the development of Catholicism, one might be more correct to express it as "creations." Nothing to do with alien mind control.

The Crusades: A series of wars presented as holy Christian undertakings while in fact part of a broader and complicated European socio-political movement. "Rescuing" the Holy Land from its Muslim "infidels" put a pretty package around it, as did the announcement that those participating would be absolved of all earthly sins, but I think anyone properly acquainted with the Crusades would know it was more than that. Nothing to do with alien mind control.

Several notable scientific accomplishments in Cambridge: Too vague to bear comment. Vague pronouncements do not bolster an argument, they weaken it. Nothing to do with alien mind control.

The creation and rise of several secret societies, including Thule: Also overly vague. The fact is, pretty much all such societies are thinly veiled organizations allowing the privileged to band together and behave like naughty boys. While it's true that some "secret societies" strive to promote the success and advancement of its membership, in actuality these groups have little bearing or influence on wider human societies. Nothing to do with alien mind control.

The Rise and Fall of Adolph Hitler: A very simple matter to understand, when framed by its proper context. Germany was roundly humiliated by its defeat in World War I and the subsequent social and economic proscriptions put upon it by the victorious nations of that war. Hitler was only one of numerous fist-pounding demagogues to have emerged in Germany after World War I. The German populace was ripe for strong and decisive leadership, in the same sort of way that weakened and desperate people seek the comfort and strength of a cult today. Hitler was just barely organized and driven enough to have carried it off and to have emerged as the new tyrant. Nothing to do with alien mind control.

I've been watching this discussion since its start, prometheuslocke, and have made a couple of posts of my own. As with others taking part herein, I am familiar with research protocols and how theories are properly formed and delivered. Not once, prometheuslocke, have I seen you properly defend a single one of your statements, or present adequate evidence on your part for your own cause. Simply listing things is not evidence. All it does is reflect your personal assumptions. Assumptions are not evidentiary, nor will they on their own ever win the day.

I can't argue with someone that would make the statement that religion and aliens have nothing to do with each other, as if it were fact. If that's your belief, we are too far opposed ideologically to ever come to a meeting of the minds. I've been busy making my first video, but I will get back to providing you with empirical evidence of the links between those events. It is actually, the entire point of my book.

Just to throw something out there, most of them have something to do with hallucinations, drug induced, or otherwise. At least five of them.

Edit: here's something about Hitler's auditory hallucinations, and his belief in an external force with the ability to... alter history: http://unduecoercion.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-hidden-hand.html

He spoke about a "dark force" often. In fact, many of our world leaders have... here's a few quotes:

“There is a power so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive that prudent men better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it”

Woodrow T. Wilson

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence — on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

"I occasionally think, how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask is not an alien force already among us?"

Ronald Reagan

"I have no evidence" is the strongest possible reason to believe something isn't true. If I told you that I know absolutely that there are Martians living in my garage, would you simply accept this as fact unconditionally? If you didn't, would you assume that some form of mind control is preventing you from accepting my statement as true?

I told you my reason for not believing you. You vehemently disagree is proof to me that you are unable to comprehend logic.

That's what all mind control conspiracy fans say when the burden of proof is on them. They have no evidence, no test way to test their theory, and absolutely nothing to support their belief other than their words.

You have no place to choose where the "burden of proof" is. This is not a court, its a discussion. Deciding that I must prove my point, while you sit back and watch, is a cop out. That's why I don't want to discuss it with you.

• Like 1

You have no place to choose where the "burden of proof" is. This is not a court, its a discussion. Deciding that I must prove my point, while you sit back and watch, is a cop out. That's why I don't want to discuss it with you.

So, umm, your considered reply is "Nanny-nanny-boo-boo, I don't have to prove anything to you, cause I don't want to?" If you can't be bothered to prove your (I'll speak euphemistically here) rather outre theories, why on Earth should anyone waste time listening to you?

--Jayle"The Daleks are totes real cuz I says so"Murph

So, umm, your considered reply is "Nanny-nanny-boo-boo, I don't have to prove anything to you, cause I don't want to?" If you can't be bothered to prove your (I'll speak euphemistically here) rather outre theories, why on Earth should anyone waste time listening to you?

--Jayle"The Daleks are totes real cuz I says so"Murph

I asked him a question, he declined to answer, and said "the burden of proof is on you."

Then in his next comment, he decided to say that he's been "arguing" just fine. Your response to me would be more intelligently directed at him. A

kmt_sesh: Unfortunately, on much of this taking my word for it is exactly what I am looking for. I am a victim, a member of a large group of victims. I've found evidence of what I am a victim of in many historical and religious stories, but in order to see it, you really need to take at face value what I have witnessed first hand. I understand that that is difficult to do, but it's apparently much more difficult to see the things I see without taking as fact that the technology exists.

I asked him a question, he declined to answer, and said "the burden of proof is on you."

I did answer. You rejected my answer and then claimed my answer was in fact evidence of your conspiracy. Then you declared the discussion ended.

The person who submits a theory has the burden of proof. I can claim that Martians are living in my garage. Why should anyone believe me unless I have evidence to back my claim? Surely you can understand this!