Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razer

Perpetual energy is real

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As far as you and I are concerned perpetual energy is real and a fact. We are surrounded by energy, be it from the sun, from the aftermath of the big bang or what have you. There is an incredible amout of energy out there that for all intents and purposes is perpetual. All of that energy will be there after we are gone, the least we could do is try and harness it in our own time.

As far as we are concerned the whole universe is a perpetual energy device. We just need to figure out ways to harness it.

Edited by Razer
1 person likes this

Actually, there is only a finite - albeit incredibly hugely vast finite - amount of energy in the universe.

One day it'll all be used up.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

no s..t sherlock, lol

even if only perpetual and unlimited, on human history scale, even if used up in &^%$# (a trillion in a power of trillion and one), years, as far as i see, it's as close to infinite, and unlimited as it gets.

Edited by aztek

Well, to say that is like saying there's an unlimited amount of water in the ocean. Is there? No. But there's definately enough for a person to swim. There's plenty of energy, but infinate isn't exactly the word I'd use to describe it.

However, yes, this has been a personal quandry of mine for some time now. We know how to harness solar energy, and we know the sun gives off enough energy in one day that it could heat the entire earth for a year. So, why we no use it???? :huh:

In science there is a very real difference between "big" and "infinite". We do not have "perpetual" energy, just a lot of it.

1 person likes this