Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is it illegal to capture/kill bigfoot?...No

Sakari

Triple up on the darts man! Not rocket science here. Grab your 45, or 20 gauge for backup.

A 20 Gauge? Dude, a 20 gauge? Seriously? I have fart more powerful than that........maybe you wanna bring the old sling shot as well?

.....maybe a pea shooter?

.....Yeah! And some hard boiled eggs.

Oh God I feel the scene from "Blazing Saddles" coming on........ :huh:

A 20 Gauge? Dude, a 20 gauge? Seriously? I have fart more powerful than that........maybe you wanna bring the old sling shot as well?

.....maybe a pea shooter?

Alright, the object here is to put it down with the least amount of physical damage done to the specimen, disintegrating it prior to it being examined ain't gonna work. A live one, or a fully intact one would more than likely fetch a whole lot more money than one that's been vaporized.

Edited by WoIverine

Yep, 12 Ga, 1 3/8 Oz sabot slug, center mass, 3" long, fired from a 12 Ga pump action shotgun, smooth bore. I'd go with the 8 +1 configuration, heat vented barrel, 20" barrel, stainless most likely......probably go with the Mossberg.

Trust me, one round through the pump and I don't care if he knows voodoo, he's going to drop like a slot's panties on prom night. The better question is how to get a creature out of the middle of nowhere when he/she/it weighs between 600 - 1000lbs, is between 7'-0" tall and as much as 10'-0" tall, and stone, cold dead? I'm guessing even Chuck Norris ain't gonna just throw it over his shoulder and hike out with him. We all know Chuck would simply tell Bigfoot to follow him out.

*I think some of these height estimates are way over stated, but there they are.*

Edited by keninsc

Alright, the object here is to put it down with the least amount of physical damage done to the specimen, disintegrating it prior to it being examined ain't gonna work. A live one, or a fully intact one would more than likely fetch a whole lot more money than one that's been vaporized.

That reminds me of the agonizing story of the B-29 Kee Bird.

"The team of researchers get the first bigfoot within reach and recovery and someone makes a fatal decision. POOF! the creature is vaporized right before their eyes..."

Edited by QuiteContrary