Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Devils stone

Crystal Rose

I had these limestones that were given to me. Unfortunly I never thought of the problems they would cause. I first notice that my plants were dying for no reason. Then there was alot of anger and bickering. I thought that was normal. Then I notice a bright pink aura around the person I gave a limestone to. Her aura should have been blue. So I got rid of them, but I forgot a piece. I was showing her the last piece, when she mentioned how she got a sudden feeling of anger. I threw it out the door. She felt better and the house did too. She mentioned how she hadnt believed in such things, but now she does. I write this to tell others to avoid limestone. It collects negativity and attracts evil.

Take them out and bury then in the yard, from full moon to full moon, then put them out under the full moon to charge them, then sage it. When you don't know where something like that has been it good to return what energy they have collected along the way back into the earth. Any stone or crystal can overload on negative energy. You just need to clear it.

• 3 weeks later...

oops! I threw them in the trash. Thing is I think they took all the negativity built up from some demons (though the demons are gone) out of the house with them.

That's interesting, I did not know that about lime stone . Do you know if the person who gave them to you experienced the same thing?

I have never had a problem with limestone.. basically where I live is on a limestone reef.. so its pretty much everywhere.. I have had a few nice pieces in the house and never had any trouble at all..

Well I do know that he mention having a shadow person in his house. Also found out he was a phsyic vampire, soooo I dont know if he gave them to me on purpose or what.

Were they just pieces or planters? How did he give them to you? Ask if you wanted them or as a.gift?

I'm just curious because i'm wondering what his intentions were. Also, what is a psychic vampire?

Well I do know that he mention having a shadow person in his house. Also found out he was a phsyic vampire, soooo I dont know if he gave them to me on purpose or what.

Psychic vampires suck on your emotions... so those stones could have been used to drain your emotions to feed him. I call them emotional vampires because there are some out there that seem to latch onto you unknowingly and suck your emotions dry. That is, if you believe that stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychic_vampire

Edited by sussexontheriver

Vampire 1: The Narcissist.

This vampire is grandiose, self-important, attention hogging, and hungry for admiration. She is often charming and intelligent–until her guru status is threatened.

Self-defense tips: Enjoy her good qualities, but keep your expectations realistic. Because her motto is “me-first,” getting angry or stating your needs won’t phase her. To get her cooperation, show how your request satisfies her self-interest.

Vampire 2: The Victim.

This vampire thinks the world is against him, and demands that others rescue him.

Self-defense tips: Don’t be his therapist, and don’t tell him to buck up. Limit your interactions, and don’t get involved in his self-pity.

Vampire 3: The Controller.

This vampire has an opinion about everything, thinks he knows what’s best for you, has a rigid sense of right and wrong, and needs to dominate.

Self-defense tips: Speak up and be confident. Don’t get caught up in bickering over the small stuff. Assert your needs, and then agree to disagree.

Vampire 4: The Criticizer.

This vampire feels qualified to judge you, belittle you, and bolster her own ego by making you feel small and ashamed.

Self-defense tips: Don’t take what she says personally. Address a misplaced criticism directly. Don’t get defensive. Express appreciation for what’s useful. Bounce back with a massive dose of loving-kindness.

Vampire 5: The Splitter.

This vampire may treat you like his BFF one day, and then mercilessly attack you the next day when he feels wronged. He is often a threatening rageaholic who revels in keeping others on an emotional roller coaster.

Self-defense tips: Establish boundaries and be solution-oriented. Avoid skirmishes, refuse to take sides, and avoid eye contact when he’s raging at you. Visualize a protective shield around you when you’re being emotionally attacked.

Src: PsychCentral

These are the psychological vampires.

Edited by sussexontheriver

I had these limestones that were given to me. Unfortunly I never thought of the problems they would cause. I first notice that my plants were dying for no reason. Then there was alot of anger and bickering. I thought that was normal. Then I notice a bright pink aura around the person I gave a limestone to. Her aura should have been blue. So I got rid of them, but I forgot a piece. I was showing her the last piece, when she mentioned how she got a sudden feeling of anger. I threw it out the door. She felt better and the house did too. She mentioned how she hadnt believed in such things, but now she does. I write this to tell others to avoid limestone. It collects negativity and attracts evil.

Whatcha blaming the devil for with this? :( He didn't do anything :devil:

It's not necessarily because its limestone .It could just be this particular limestone was somehow tainted on a metaphysical level .

Some stones are more susceptible to such perversions though .

Limestone is probably one of these ,but it doesn't mean all limestone will do this .

You've already gotten rid of it ,so ,no worries..

So you got some rocks that were so negative that you decided to just chuck them out for other people to find and get misfortune? Yipes.

Ahh,now it makes sense.

Yes he gave them to you on purpose . Don't deal with this person anymore,is my suggestion .

Ahh,now it makes sense.

Yes he gave them to you on purpose . Don't deal with this person anymore,is my suggestion .

I agree, that is the only way to protect yourself

Mmm ! I have one practical problem with this. I was born and lived in a house over 100 years old which was made almost entirely of limestone. The oldest part was " limestone" n the form of a lime shell grit and lime stone mix, about 18 inches thick. The latter part (early 20C) was cut and dressed natural limestone, mortared together with lime mortar. Our town was built on both solid sheet and crumbly limestone. I had a happy, anger free, childhood, loved and cared for, without any signs at all of negative influences. So, for me, there is an element of doubt in the universality of this application.

First off: sunlight cleans all stones even limestone. When I said threw it away, I literly threw them in the garbage so they could be buried under garbage, where in montana, no one goes. I didnt feel having all that negativity that he might have purposly put there to feed off me. Could have been where he found it and yes it was a gift and they where big pieces that he gave me in a bag.

I had my researcher do some work on vampires (He's absolutly the best!) And then he found this tiny bit after he posted pages on our site:

Intentional Psychic Vampires

Intentional Psychic Vampires are humans whom possess great telepathic abilities. They use these abilities to knowingly draw the life force from others.

They will attack the victim whilst they sleep. This often causes vivid dreams in which the victim will awake feeling drained and tired. A death from a Psychic Vampire is rare however.

The appearance of an Intentional Psychic Vampire is that of the usual human physic. They tend to pretend to be mortal blood drinkers. They are not immortal and they do not have a fatal reaction to sunlight. Whilst in their psychic state, they cannot be destroyed by any physical means.

Surveys prove that one out of every five is attacked by one of these vampires at least once in their lifetime. They usually start off practicing on others in groups or under group guidance. When they have mastered the dark art sufficiently enough, they move on to astral projecting themselves and commence feeding. After their death, they become something like wraights, earthbound entities, and continue to feed in this manner in order to keep their astral forms from breaking down.

Unintentional Psychic Vampires

Unintentional Psychic Vampires feed in exactly the same way as Intentional Psychic Vampires but are unaware that they are doing it. Usually they are morning people due to their unintentional feeding on others during the night.

The reasons vary between occurrences but most often it is because they a re compensating lost energy from some illness that they have. Most of the time, these vampires are older then their victims for the main reason of with age there's often more sickness. It is rare for the victim to be older, but it does happen. The fact that these vampires feed unknowingly can make them very dangerous.

First off: sunlight cleans all stones even limestone. When I said threw it away, I literly threw them in the garbage so they could be buried under garbage, where in montana, no one goes. I didnt feel having all that negativity that he might have purposly put there to feed off me. Could have been where he found it and yes it was a gift and they where big pieces that he gave me in a bag.

I had my researcher do some work on vampires (He's absolutly the best!) And then he found this tiny bit after he posted pages on our site:

Intentional Psychic Vampires are humans whom possess great telepathic abilities. They use these abilities to knowingly draw the life force from others.

They will attack the victim whilst they sleep. This often causes vivid dreams in which the victim will awake feeling drained and tired. A death from a Psychic Vampire is rare however.

The appearance of an Intentional Psychic Vampire is that of the usual human physic. They tend to pretend to be mortal blood drinkers. They are not immortal and they do not have a fatal reaction to sunlight. Whilst in their psychic state, they cannot be destroyed by any physical means.

Surveys prove that one out of every five is attacked by one of these vampires at least once in their lifetime. They usually start off practicing on others in groups or under group guidance. When they have mastered the dark art sufficiently enough, they move on to astral projecting themselves and commence feeding. After their death, they become something like wraights, earthbound entities, and continue to feed in this manner in order to keep their astral forms from breaking down.

Unintentional Psychic Vampires feed in exactly the same way as Intentional Psychic Vampires but are unaware that they are doing it. Usually they are morning people due to their unintentional feeding on others during the night.

The reasons vary between occurrences but most often it is because they a re compensating lost energy from some illness that they have. Most of the time, these vampires are older then their victims for the main reason of with age there's often more sickness. It is rare for the victim to be older, but it does happen. The fact that these vampires feed unknowingly can make them very dangerous.

What are you're feelings on this gift? Do you feed like it was meant to cause distress or do you feel it was unintentional?

if you believe he's a psychic vampire does that mean that he intentionally attack to you with these limestones?

I'm just trying to get a feel for his attention because it's hard to know what this person is doing without some kind of history on your relationship.

well he was a coworker that acted like he worked hard but did a halfway job. Gave away stuff that wasnt what he was going to give anyways. (except the limestone) I would like to think it was unintentional, but from what I know now, I doubt it was.

If your researcher was any good, he would have found out that vampyres don't exist . . . :no::santa::no:

I think you need to put things in perspective before accusing someone of ill will.

Like, is there a reason he would want to hurt you in the first place? did you ever get into a fight with him?

I think saying that he is a psychic vampire that is trying to drain your energy is not a fair assumption. but then

I don't know exactly what is going on in this relationship.

I would caution you to be a bit more skeptical and not to believe things people tell you right off the start. I'm not going to tell you what to believe and not to believe, just to think about things and question the validity of peoples claims before diving in head first.

If you feel he is toxic, there are ways to protect yourself maybe Etu Malku can teach you some left handed ways... ;)

Edited by Lava_Lady
  • Like 1

If your researcher was any good, he would have found out that vampyres don't exist . . . :no::santa::no:

Same could be said for a lot of things... ;) but who really knows for sure?

Edited by Lava_Lady
  • Like 1

Ah, but are they fake- no Im just joking on that. Idk if they are real, most likely not, but there is a possibilty. But psychic vampires are real. They drain either the emotions or energy out of you. And its wierd because certain sources I trust are reilible. Also It was wierd because I would work with him on a daily basis, not get much done and feel so drained at the end of the day. He was also recovering from a disease. Now that he is gone, I get twice the work done and still hsve plenty of energy to tackle with paranormal investigating.

I believe that, some people seem to just suck the life right out of you. I'm sure everyone knows at least one person like that. I guess psychic vampire is an appropriate description. I called them toxic since I felt emotionally exhausted and upset after spending time worth them. I think it's because these people are generally narcissistic a holes... Lol calling them vampires might be a compliment.

She mentioned how she hadnt believed in such things, but now she does. I write this to tell others to avoid limestone. It collects negativity and attracts evil.

Humans have a natural tendency to wanting to "believe" something and bending their observations to accomodate irrational beliefs. Nothing new here.

Many different types of stone probably give off some kind of negative radiation.

For example sarsen stones were used in ancient times to construct stone circles (some were used at Stonehenge), and interestingly the medieval englsh villagers of Alton Priors dug up some sarsen stones that were in their area and buried them in the consecrated ground under the local church, possibly to destroy any demonic forces that were in them.

Interestingly the Alton Priors area is a well-known hotspot for UFO and crop circle activity, maybe the stones have been attracting UFO's like 'navigation beacons' for many centuries, which is what scared the villagers into digging them up and burying them under the church?

Below- Built in the 12th century (but some kind of sacred site was there long before that), Alton Priors church stands alone at the heart of UFO country with ancient sarsen stones buried beneath its floor. Unusually for most English churches, nobody seemed to want to build homes near it..

(left-click pic to enlarge)

altoncA.gif

WIKI: ALTON CHURCH- http://en.wikipedia....h,_Alton_Priors

http://www.themodern....com/site/2233/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarsen

Edited by Crikey
  • Like 1