Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3.5 billion-year-old fossil discovered

Saru

When will you stupid scientologists stop pushing evolution atheist and cult nonsense? Shut up already and accept reality. God damn, grow up. "Dur I hate God some I'm gonna believe in evolution and big bangs and not admit the Bible is true duuuur." Shut up, what immaturity.

http://eternian.wordpress.com/evidence

Scientologists?

• Like 1

I really don't believe in multi-universes. I think there is only one but I do agree life on Earth is probably not the exception but the rule.

But it is exception. And its called Fermi paradox.

The Fermi paradox (Fermi's paradox or Fermi-paradox) is the apparent contradiction between high estimates of the probability of the existence of extraterrestrial civilizations and the lack of evidence for, or contact with, such civilizations.

Life can exist without oxygen but free oxygen, which quickly binds with other elements, can't exist without photosynthesis (or some similar process) to continuously produce more of it. That's why oxygen in a planet's atmosphere would indicate life there.

And what about extremeophilies?

Doesnt the primordial earths atmosphere and soup of chemicals include oxygen to make protiens (amino acids) form out of nothing (abiogenesis), which are building blocks of life?

No. Life is formed before plants were. Plants then produced oxygen and allow life to developed further.

Evolution is skiping.

Lets made oxygen.Lets go on land. Lets go into air. Lets develop intelligence. Lets...whats next?!

Doesnt the primordial earths atmosphere and soup of chemicals include oxygen to make protiens (amino acids) form out of nothing (abiogenesis), which are building blocks of life?

Yet here we have bacteria much earlier than this perfect primordial soup which allegedly formed life out of nothing...

No one has claimed life formed out of nothing.

No. Life is formed before plants were. Plants then produced oxygen and allow life to developed further.

Evolution is skiping.

Lets made oxygen.Lets go on land. Lets go into air. Lets develop intelligence. Lets...whats next?!

Lets leave planet so catastrophe no make us go extinct.

scientologists

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.

• Like 2

When will you stupid scientologists stop pushing evolution atheist and cult nonsense? Shut up already and accept reality. God damn, grow up. "Dur I hate God some I'm gonna believe in evolution and big bangs and not admit the Bible is true duuuur." Shut up, what immaturity.

http://eternian.wordpress.com/evidence

Bwahahahhahaha!!!!!

Ahhh.. I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Here's a link you for you, buddy. Enjoy your trolling.

http://www.thefreedi...y.com/ignoramus

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1

That is very interesting..Sure they could be life on Mars..

Some probably existed at some point.

But to what extent, I don't know. Nothing more than bacteria, I suppose.

But then again, I don't think Mars has always been the way it is.

Has it?

Evolution is skiping.

Edited by Idano

There are multiverses? Really? What proof do we have of this alleged fact, any scientific proof, empirical data, no, nothing at all.

If life is the norm in the universe which we exist in based on very small fractions determining our existence and non existence (fine tuning), we have zero scientific and empirical proof of life out there....

Yet here we have bacteria much earlier than this perfect primordial soup which allegedly formed life out of nothing...

Nothing, forms from nothing! Sounds like U are hung up on ideology. Put your religious platform aside and expand your mind, 'infinitely'. Re-examine the meaning of 'infinite'. Does anyone really believe Earth is the origin of life? A few I suppose. Our ancient history tells a different story even though some have tried to bury it under a carpet of 'mythology'. Physics has it's problems but theory still points to a 'multi-verse'. There cannot be one of anything. Everything..... on earth originated from the universe(s). The 'empiricle' evidence is all around you and the periodic table is one universal key. Comets & asteroids are the 'Fed-X'. The universe IS the 'garden of Eden' and Earth is a vegetable (pun intended). There undoubtedly is life everywhere and a good indicator is that it is found from the bottom of the ocean to the edge of the atmosphere, so far. Only, everywhere we have looked. The 'flat earth society' is a laffer! (yes it still exists) Mankind is a legend in his own mind and maybe his eyes haven't opened yet because his source of reality is jaded.