Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
skywizard

10 Startling Predictions Of Edgar Cayce

28 posts in this topic

Edgar casey was awesome.

He didn't.

He always had a medical doctor with him. In practically every "reading," he mentions at least five or six different anatomical systems in the human body.

If the person being "read" was later diagnosed, or died of, failure of one of these systems, the ARE counts it as a successful reading.

Harte

There’s a lot of records on file at A.R.E. stating he did.

I think having a medical doctor there was possibility to keep him from killing the patient with one of his readings. Plus, I don’t think there was a doctor in all of his readings. If the patient later was diagnosed and (or) died. why have a doctor at all.

I think he was an interesting man and had an interesting talent. OMI

By the way, I noticed where your from and it’s close to my neck of the woods.

Peace

~skywizard

There’s a lot of records on file at A.R.E. stating he did.

Of course there are.

The ARE is pretty slick, keeping themselves operating so many years after their resident con man died.

Have you joined? You realize, of course, that you have to pay money for access to the records that the ARE is happy to "summarize" for those of us that won't consider even for a second giving them even one red cent.

I think having a medical doctor there was possibility to keep him from killing the patient with one of his readings.

Do you even know how his "readings" were conducted? Do you think he could sleep them to death?

If the patient later was diagnosed and (or) died. why have a doctor at all.

How many people die while under a doctors care? Why did they have a doctor at all?

Harte