Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Lycanthrope Friend

UlricaWolf

Doesn't UM have an age restriction? I've been seeing an increasing number of teeny boppers on here trying to live out their Twilight induced fantasies.

• Like 6

Doesn't UM have an age restriction? I've been seeing an increasing number of teeny boppers on here trying to live out their Twilight induced fantasies.

This is twilight season mate, expect an increase in these kind of threads.... These kinds of threads will die out until twilight movies return for more awful sequels..

This is twilight season mate, expect an increase in these kind of threads.... These kinds of threads will die out until twilight movies return for more awful sequels..

Yes, I remember being on here during the release of all the other Twilight movies. TERRIBLE! lol Most of us regulars barely made it through.... :no::cry:

I have a very strange friend, he has shown some questionable behavior which I feel is not really human...... I shall list them below:

Before I knew him very well:

> He seemed aggressive and broody

> He was always aggressive to new students, never welcoming

> He wouldn't let anybody enter his personal space, except for a select few

> Those 'select few' was his group of friends, which never changed, never gained or lost any members and had all the same characteristics, aggressive broody, looks that could kill

Then I got to know him:

I had always been intrigued by him, drawn towards him, he seemed very interesting. And I managed to make friends with him, I have now been friends with him for 6 years.

> I've noticed that he has very sharp nails and teeth, he likes to use them when play fighting with his friends

> I happen to know that his favorite place is somewhere called 'Churchhill park' It has a nice big forest and lots of big green spaces

> He's taken me there before, and to my great surprise, he howled in front of me and encouraged me to join in, which I did. I didn't know howling could be so much fun ;)

> He has grown rather possessive of me (which I don't really mind x) ) I remember once I was being picked on by a boy that I am mortal enemies with, and he showed up. All he did was give one of those 'I'm gonna rip your face off' looks and the boy cleared off.

> One more thing, I have heard him growl on several occasions, usually at his mates

What do you make of this behavior?

I thought they were done with the whole 'twilight saga'!

I have a very strange friend, he has shown some questionable behavior which I feel is not really human...... I shall list them below:

> Those 'select few' was his group of friends, which never changed, never gained or lost any members and had all the same characteristics, aggressive broody, looks that could kill

Then I got to know him:

I had always been intrigued by him, drawn towards him, he seemed very interesting. And I managed to make friends with him, I have now been friends with him for 6 years.

> I've noticed that he has very sharp nails and teeth, he likes to use them when play fighting with his friends

> I happen to know that his favorite place is somewhere called 'Churchhill park' It has a nice big forest and lots of big green spaces

> He's taken me there before, and to my great surprise, he howled in front of me and encouraged me to join in, which I did. I didn't know howling could be so much fun ;)

> He has grown rather possessive of me (which I don't really mind x) ) I remember once I was being picked on by a boy that I am mortal enemies with, and he showed up. All he did was give one of those 'I'm gonna rip your face off' looks and the boy cleared off.

> One more thing, I have heard him growl on several occasions, usually at his mates

Ok Im not going to say it......Yes I am.I think you've been watching to many werewolf movies like,Twighlight? But heres the real thing,If he is your friend then why are you printing down on this site his mannerisims? A friend like that I would be protecting him from this site because of the people" Not All OF them" here who will say mean and hurtfull things,But if you are serious then with all due respect keep it to yourself and consider your self lucky.
  • Like 2

I just wanted to say,I have real silver bullets in .357,.40 and .45 also in 7.62x39 with some in .30 cal and.3030.They were giving to me by a guy that really believed in werewolfs.If werewolves were real ,do you think they would work.Im talking pure silver and not silver plated,this guy is dead now and was a wierd friend but a great person.

I just wanted to say,I have real silver bullets in .357,.40 and .45 also in 7.62x39 with some in .30 cal and.3030.They were giving to me by a guy that really believed in werewolfs.If werewolves were real ,do you think they would work.Im talking pure silver and not silver plated,this guy is dead now and was a wierd friend but a great person.

Pretty sure you wouldn't even need silver to take down these so called "werewolves"

Pretty sure you wouldn't even need silver to take down these so called "werewolves"

Guess that'd be the real litmus test though wouldn't it? lol

Pretty sure I could dispatch these werewolves with a pillowcase full of soap bars.

• Like 5

:no::o Oh no, no, no, no!!! Don't give the OP, an obvious teenie bopper, the idea to start shooting up these "very obvious werewolves" that they were describing to us! I can see the headlines now! "13yo shoots up group of kids stating they believed them to be Werewolves!" :unsure:
  • Like 1

:no::o Oh no, no, no, no!!! Don't give the OP, an obvious teenie bopper, the idea to start shooting up these "very obvious werewolves" that they were describing to us! I can see the headlines now! "13yo shoots up group of kids stating they believed them to be Werewolves!" :unsure:

Now I never said to go shoot them kids,or asked anyone to do so,What kind of people do you think we are,OMG.The only thing I was saying was "DO YOU GUYS think silver really does hurt werewolves.I know these kids"THE POSTER" are not werewolves,I just said that I had a friend that was so worried about werewolves he had spent a small fortune making silver bullets and before he died he said I needed to keep these because he said they would come in handy one day,go figure.And to any of you who think of doing so,PLEASE STOP NOW !! these kids are not werewolves,so dont get this post twisted like COLORADOPARANORMAL and think were saying to go werewolve hunting.

Oh yeah,bet these kids would quit acting like werewolves if their parents spanked them and told them to straighten up and quit acting like fools.Heck bet I could make them thank god they are human.I bet If they were to have the caca scared out of them they might in turn think they should be wanna be rappers.LOL

Pretty sure I could dispatch these werewolves with a pillowcase full of soap bars.

:w00t: so so funny,I bet you could at that,corse they would run if someone were to show up dressed in a real life look-a-like werewolf costume,bet those kids would have to change their undies,Or have a heart attack,either way that would put a stop to all this fake werewolf friends thing that waste our time and space on this site. :yes: ,Wish these kids would find something better to do.than to waste our time with bull caca. <_<

Now I never said to go shoot them kids,or asked anyone to do so,What kind of people do you think we are,OMG.The only thing I was saying was "DO YOU GUYS think silver really does hurt werewolves.I know these kids"THE POSTER" are not werewolves,I just said that I had a friend that was so worried about werewolves he had spent a small fortune making silver bullets and before he died he said I needed to keep these because he said they would come in handy one day,go figure.And to any of you who think of doing so,PLEASE STOP NOW !! these kids are not werewolves,so dont get this post twisted like COLORADOPARANORMAL and think were saying to go werewolve hunting.

LMFAO! You obviously have the sense of humor of a blue whale, as nothing I said was out of seriousness, and was this new fandangled concept called sarcasm with a bit of added humor. And unfortunately, only you took my post serious. lol lighten up friend.

• Like 1

(Sounds like Twilight but with a bitta' role reversal...as far as I recall)

Do he and his group of friends look like this?

-the-wolf-pack-make-your-own-twilight-story-18469944-1400-999.jpg

If this is the case...Kill it with fire.

I think the deeper issue here is the growing phenomenon where people are becoming less likely and able to separate movies and video games from reality and employ critical thinking skills to be able to tell the difference. Werewolves have been, are, and always will be fake - but human gullibility and stupidity is very real and growing. Its downright scary.

Edited by orangepeaceful79
  • Like 4

• 6 months later...

You have to see more then odd behaviour, you need to see something really odd like him changing or even flashing eyes of red or yellow.

Sounds like he's having a case of having hormones and not liking people.

• Like 1

You have to see more then odd behaviour, you need to see something really odd like him changing or even flashing eyes of red or yellow.

Sounds like he's having a case of having hormones and not liking people.

You started a thread where you said werewolves were real because a few of your friends told you they had seen one.

You said yourself you have never seen a werewolf but you believe they exist.

Now you're saying to this person that you must see someone transform for it to be true!

Ok, I haven't read the entire but I seriously doubt that your friend is really a werewolf. I worked with a fellow some years ago who was completely into the vampire scene in Atlanta. When he was at work and at home he a regular guy, nothing special about him. However, three or four nights a week he'd go to Atlanta and hook up with his vampire friends and they were into blood letting and if you hung with them for long they ask you if you'd be willing to let them have some of your blood. No, really. Right there in the Atlanta Underground. A little freaky the first time it happens but not too bad.....especially if the vampire asking you is a hot twenty something.

However, my point is, when Dan went into his vampire persona, he was this three hundred year old vampire and the guy "Dan" that worked with was completely repressed. Your friend is very likely the same way, which is kind of weird but its an ok kind of weird since they didn't really bother anyone. They just sort of hung out together and hit people up for blood. Yeah, it's a strange hobbies but then I know people who swat tiny balls around a course and try to put it in a cup, then they do it all again and again.

• Like 1

I think the deeper issue here is the growing phenomenon where people are becoming less likely and able to separate movies and video games from reality and employ critical thinking skills to be able to tell the difference. Werewolves have been, are, and always will be fake - but human gullibility and stupidity is very real and growing. Its downright scary.

that should have been the first and ONLY answer to this topic......

Hey, I think the OP might be telling the truth and her friend isn't just pretending.

The thread is called "my lycanthrope friend". OP describes her friend's behaviour and he's got traits similar to those who suffer the illness lycanthropy. I'm sure this is what she means. People often confuse shapeshifting with lycanthropy.

Read about lycanthropy here.

Hey, I think the OP might be telling the truth and her friend isn't just pretending.

The thread is called "my lycanthrope friend". OP describes her friend's behaviour and he's got traits similar to those who suffer the illness lycanthropy. I'm sure this is what she means. People often confuse shapeshifting with lycanthropy.

Read about lycanthropy here.

if you think a friend of yours suffers from an illness, do you take him to a doc or write about it on a forum dealing with the Paranormal?

• Like 2

just look at the OP's username and profile pic......someone should be cut short on twilight doses.....

• Like 1

Then I got to know him:

These are not the symptoms of Lycanthropy (The mental illness). These are symptoms of a moody teen age boy.

A person with lycanthropy behaves, and actually believes, as if they can change (under a full moon or not...) from one form into another, even though they don't actually physically change. Someone does not have lycanthropy if they like to growl and scratch... not unless they say they are a wolf or creature when doing so. None of which did this guys friend do. Thus... he does not have the mental condition lycanthropy, and he is obviously not a shapechanger.

The one thing this guy may have is 1% more neanderthal then everyone else.

I am not going to weigh in much on the " werewolf" the O.P is speaking on but I do want to know if there is a source foe those solid silver bullets ? I have a buddy who fills hollowpoints with silver for me but some solid silver would be sweet . NOTE: I do not think silver is needed to kill a werewolf ..my personal opinion is the " human " werewolves 1. have mental issues or 2. Are Possessed by some form of entity . I hunt Loup Garou - Which I suspect is one and the same as a skunk ape. I would NEVER just kill one if I ever find him but on the other hand I am armed to the teeth cause its a freaking werewolf ....so If i ever DID have to shoot at one to defend our team why take chances.....