Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Synchronicity Is The Foundation Of LIfe

soulpowertothenthdegree

Always had a belief in synchronicity being a part of the scheme of things. In everyday life we have certain things that occur that we simply are not always able to explain away as accidents. They happen because of a series of decisions being made, not just by us, but others. In order for one thing to happen 10 other things non-related had to happen first.

Sometimes it comes across as pure manipulation that we think we pulled the strings or that others manipulated from their end in order for certain things to happen. Synchronicity goes much deeper down the "rabbit hole" of life.

For instance, we decide to go to work or someplace to eat or a bar and we end up meeting someone that we find a connection to, that ends up leading to another series of actions that lead us to another person, it will continue for our entire life because we made one choice or another to bring us to the next choice. All the while the people we are coming in contact with had to do the same thing in order to cross paths with us. Seemingly random events, but connected.

Psychic ability goes hand in hand with synchronicity and intuition. We had a feeling, we had a dream, we had a moment of clarity, etc. that lead us to make a decision. We can even have what seems to be a very negative experience lead us down a path to a different road that leads to more synchronicity.

I believe that things do happen for a reason. It is up to each individual to recognize what the reason is. For me it is always a lesson that needed to be learned. No matter what, I want to gain experience from whatever I go through. From every positive there is a negative, from every negative there as a positive.

Balance is the key to an enlightened soul. How we deal with the synchronicity in our daily lives influences future synchronicity events. If we have a bad experience and we decide to not go down that path any further we may not make the connection. That is why it is important to allow yourself to pay attention to those little voices.

Either way you will have consequences to learn from. Such is life.

Soul

• Like 4

To sum up - stuff HAPPENS when we PARTICIPATE :w00t: Seriously though, I thought synchronicity was just coincidence by another name.....

• Like 1

To sum up - stuff HAPPENS when we PARTICIPATE :w00t: Seriously though, I thought synchronicity was just coincidence by another name.....

As far as i understood it, the difference between a coincidence and synchronicity is, that the latter is an expression of a higher order of things, or better, it's the "universe" (couldn't think of a better term) throwing hints to our subconciousness.

What made me shrugh'n'shiver is that the link comes from David Icke's site.....

As far as i understood it, the difference between a coincidence and synchronicity is, that the latter is an expression of a higher order of things, or better, it's the "universe" (couldn't think of a better term) throwing hints to our subconciousness.

What made me shrugh'n'shiver is that the link comes from David Icke's site.....

Coincidence is synchronicity without an explanation. If you have something that you attribute to coincidence it is because you failed to see the connection to other events that brought you to that "coincidental" situation. We have many different things that shape our soul experience. Synchronicity is the foundation that leads us to each experience.

Nothing wrong with David Icke's web site, unless you are narrow minded? I find it very informative. I don't believe everything I read there by him or anyone else.

Edited by soulpowertothenthdegree

Coincidence is synchronicity without an explanation. If you have something that you attribute to coincidence it is because you failed to see the connection to other events that brought you to that "coincidental" situation. We have many different things that shape our soul experience. Synchronicity is the foundation that leads us to each experience.

Nothing wrong with David Icke's web site, unless you are narrow minded? I find it very informative. I don't believe everything I read there by him or anyone else.

So "coincidence" is merely a synchronicity we fail to realize?...Jung stated that synchronicity is mirroring dreams or thoughts of an individual in the outside world. The stronger these dreams/feelings, the more one starts to realize synchronicity. So for me it isn't quite clear if synchronicity is something like an all-underlying fundament, like a law of nature, or if it is projected thoughts brought up by individuals that have the "right" mindset to do so....

Concerning Icke: i am not narrow-minded, i don't know if i'd be visiting this forum if i was. But i have a personal dislike for him, a feeling we call "fremdschämen" where i come from....;)

So "coincidence" is merely a synchronicity we fail to realize?...Jung stated that synchronicity is mirroring dreams or thoughts of an individual in the outside world. The stronger these dreams/feelings, the more one starts to realize synchronicity. So for me it isn't quite clear if synchronicity is something like an all-underlying fundament, like a law of nature, or if it is projected thoughts brought up by individuals that have the "right" mindset to do so....

Concerning Icke: i am not narrow-minded, i don't know if i'd be visiting this forum if i was. But i have a personal dislike for him, a feeling we call "fremdschämen" where i come from.... ;)

Dreams are the past/present/future wrapped in one. They are a different view of reality. Reality is the consciousness we live daily. Synchronicity is not a figment of imagination. When synchronicity happens it requires other people to be involved in the process. Synchronicity can be found in every day experiences whether we pay attention to them or not. Allowing ourselves to be aware of them is up to each individual. It does not really matter why or how they occur, only that our intuition on how we proceed forward can be affected by certain events.

Not liking Icke is your choice, having a reason to insert your opinion about him in my thread is also your choice. I think you are narrow minded and the fact you are in this website has nothing to do with it. You have allowed a personal dislike influence your choices on how you respond. No one forced you to read his website did they? Please, tell me why you have this dislike for him. Just saying it without a reason proves you are narrow minded.

Not liking Icke is your choice, having a reason to insert your opinion about him in my thread is also your choice. I think you are narrow minded and the fact you are in this website has nothing to do with it. You have allowed a personal dislike influence your choices on how you respond. No one forced you to read his website did they? Please, tell me why you have this dislike for him. Just saying it without a reason proves you are narrow minded.

your_opinion.jpg

my reason to dislike David Icke is that i came to the conclusion he's either a bull****ter making money of all the paranoid folks out there or he is paranoid himself. and that's, like, MY opinion which YOU don't have to share. If you are a follower of old Dave, have fun, i don't state that i am right and you are not. Whatever, i started reading this thread because i'm interested in the topic of synchronicity.

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

my reason to dislike David Icke is that i came to the conclusion he's either a bull****ter making money of all the paranoid folks out there or he is paranoid himself. and that's, like, MY opinion which YOU don't have to share. If you are a follower of old Dave, have fun, i don't state that i am right and you are not. Whatever, i started reading this thread because i'm interested in the topic of synchronicity.

I have to admit , I feel the same way about David Icke as you do..

• Like 1

David icke makes sense in some things../

the thing about our thoughts and emotions is true..

we all create reality....

I believe the dark ones use black magick to control the masses....

Icke teachers you can wake up your inner power..

and counter the will of the evil ones....

creating the reality you want is magick...

but now with science showing our thoughts change DNA..

sound and frequencies change us and things around us....

what was one called magick can been seen and proven for the first time...

But teachers have similar idea...

Tony Robbins.. Release the Giant Within!!

David Icke... The Lion Sleeps no more! Break the chains of enslavement...

it's self empowerment.. and I love it..

since I use it and it does work !

Edited by LostSouls7

I'm going to have to look up Ickes, don't know who he is. My favorite bumper sticker, "If you still believe in coincidence, you're not paying attention."

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm going to have to look up Ickes, don't know who he is.

He claims the royal family are shape-shifting reptilians who rape, murder and eat humans.
  • Like 1

I don't know if synchronicity has any relevance, except that our lives are influenced and changed by circumstances we find ourselves in. That's all I know.

Synchronicity always reminds of Boknononism in Kurt Vonnegut's novel, "Cat's Cradle". For instance, some of the terms used in Bokononism:

karass - A group of people linked in a cosmically significant manner, even when superficial linkages are not evident

granfalloon - a false karass; i.e., a group of people who imagine they have a connection that does not really exist.

wampeter - the central theme or purpose of a karass. Each karass has two wampeters, one waxing and one waning.

wang-wang - Someone who steers a Bokononist away from their line of perception.

kan-kan - An object or item that brings a person into their karass.

sinookas - The intertwining "tendrils" of people's lives.

vin-dit - a sudden shove in the direction of Bokononism

saroon - to acquiesce to a vin-dit

zah-mah-ki-bo - Inevitable destiny

Busy, busy, busy - words Bokononists whisper when they think about how complicated and unpredictable the machinery of life really is

Then, of course, there's always:

stuppa - a fogbound child (i.e. an idiot)

duffle - the destiny of thousands of people placed on one "stuppa"

He claims the royal family are shape-shifting reptilians who rape, murder and eat humans.

Um...you know what? I heard him talk about that, like what you just describe him saying.Was a big turn off. But, I've seen him get chastised for saying that as well by Alex Jones and Jessie Ventura . Though, I recently heard David Ickes talk more on that, and I heard him over an Alex Jones broadcast.

He made more sense in what he was saying. It wasn't that he was suggesting these people shape shift and are alien beings like disguised as humans or whatever. What he was going into detail was that their generations are of families that were sick and he connected the inbreeding of them to early existing families that were twisted and did crazy things, while they ruled over society/societies...Though , he did go as far back as to the history of what we are told of earth and what is documented of the Annuaki. In that he connected what he believes to be a genealogical connection which certain families of or within the elitist community, including the royal family.He also touch on royals that had partaken in blood rituals in hopes of remaining youthful.

You know, there are indeed a lot of bizarre things that go on , it's not exactly weird for him to bring attention to it. i think it's more odd that people simply ignore everything and accept history from those who have overthrown and destroyed others, and in doing so they created the law under themselves, and the system we are born into ...I do think that is really what David has always tried to bring attention to. And may I ask you , what is so wrong of him for doing so?

Would it be wrong if I went around telling people that you murder kids? You're effectively praising him for slander.

It wasn't that he was suggesting these people shape shift and are alien beings like disguised as humans or whatever.

He most definitely states they are shape-shifting reptile aliens.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles06.htm

What he was going into detail was that their generations are of families that were sick and he connected the inbreeding of them to early existing families that were twisted and did crazy things, while they ruled over society/societies...Though , he did go as far back as to the history of what we are told of earth and what is documented of the Annuaki.
That's not history. The Anunnaki are a group of deities found in ancient Mesopotamia, it was Zecharia Sitchin who made the claim they were aliens (ironically Icke states Sitchin is also a reptilian after copying his idea).

Icke is a fraud.

Edited by Rlyeh

give me a large enough sample size, confirmation bias, and observer artifacts, and i will show you miracles!

edit: oh, and emotionally damaged folks with maybe a smidge of dishonesty =P

Edited by cacoseraph

Would it be wrong if I went around telling people that you murder kids? You're effectively praising him for slander.

He most definitely states they are shape-shifting reptile aliens.

http://www.bibliotec.../reptiles06.htm

That's not history. The Anunnaki are a group of deities found in ancient Mesopotamia, it was Zecharia Sitchin who made the claim they were aliens (ironically Icke states Sitchin is also a reptilian after copying his idea).

Icke is a fraud.

As far as the Anunnaki are concerned, I don't really know of any actual historic evidence that can say for certain who the Annunnaki really were . I have said that I have heard David Icke talking about reptilian shape shifters within the elite, and that was a turn off in hearing him talk like that. But, sometime later I've also heard him explain in more detail of that topic and it makes sense if you open your mind to hear what he was talking about , and from what I understood he was not referring to people shape shifting from one form to another, it was nothing like that at all. Did he simply reiterate his speech? I don't know and i don't really feel bothered about it either.

People lie all the time. it seems instead of admitting they were mistaken about something they thought was true or misrepresented themselves, they don't always admit it.

.I do get that it takes a while of reading up on , and looking into things that we as society have been handed to accept as the way things are. I've come to realize that when you do get a better understanding of the way things really are , it opens an entirely new perspective of the way you once seen everything.

I am not always in agreement with David Ickes , or anyone for that matter ,on everything , maybe I'm incorrect when I'm not in agreement or maybe I'm not? One thing for certain is , there are ways to find the answers to all you question.

The possibilities of certain families having kept a pure bloodline that dates back to whomever that was ruling or living above ,over everyone back whenever just may be very evident.And if so , what would be the purpose , or the importance of it?

Your example in your remark about children was out of line , very distasteful of you . You choose to assume that everything David says is all slander . Do you see history as complete truth , in the manner by which it all was written in books for you to accept it as truth ? or what? do you question any of it?

Edited by Reann
  • Like 1

In everyday life we have certain things that occur that we simply are not always able to explain away as accidents.

That's because 'we' are not all-knowing, and more importantly are typically very poor at estimating and understanding probabilities of complicated scenarios. We are also very prone to not recognizing that limitation and we have a brain that is built specifically to identify patterns even when they are meaningless.

That's because 'we' are not all-knowing, and more importantly are typically very poor at estimating and understanding probabilities of complicated scenarios. We are also very prone to not recognizing that limitation and we have a brain that is built specifically to identify patterns even when they are meaningless.

Wow...So you say that minds are only able to identify patterns?To better understand the universe, you have to what? identify patterns you say? yet patterns are many things . Do you think that frequency and vibration are in sync /rhythm/ and pattern in some way?

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy,frequency and vibration." What do think Tesla was suggesting in that statement?

Wow...So you say that minds are only able to identify patterns?

No, if I meant 'only' I would have included the word 'only'.

To better understand the universe, you have to what? identify patterns you say? yet patterns are many things . Do you think that frequency and vibration are in sync /rhythm/ and pattern in some way?

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy,frequency and vibration." What do think Tesla was suggesting in that statement?

I have no idea exactly, does it have something to do with supposedly having certain things in our everyday life that we can't explain away as accidents, which is what I responded to?

• Like 1