Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weeds, Seeds, Flowers and Trees!

soulpowertothenthdegree

This Is How I believe every life manifest itself each day; we have weeds to pull, seeds to plant, flowers to smell and trees to prune. We depend on them and they depend on us.

(1)Weeds:

They can grow out of control if they are not eliminated. They will choke the life out of everything they come in contact with. Mowing them down or using artificial chemicals that contaminate the soil will not fix the problem. You have to "pull" or "dig" them out from the root. Unfortunately, this has to be done often. Winds will blow weed spores everywhere. The size of the weed and how easy it will be to get the "root" out will depend on how quickly you spot it and eradicate it. They are very unsightly to look at. However, there is a lesson to gain from weeds; just don't let them control you.

(2) Seeds:

Flower, tree, vegetable or grass seeds all require: solid root structure, cultivated and good top soil, water and sunlight, protection from the environment (pest, insects, birds, elements and human) and daily attention. Some require less or more of each. For the purposes of this article, I will be focusing on flowers and trees.

(3) Flowers:

They are really pretty to look at, but once they are cut, they can only survive for so long. If you want a flower to last you have to plant them in the soil and give them plenty of food (sunlight & water). They require more attention to survive indoors, but they are vulnerable to the environment outdoors. They grow better outdoors for a reason though. It is their natural habitat. They survive in numbers, some may come and go, but they survive as a group (species) because they adapt. Different types of flowers require different environments to do this. The root of a flower is very delicate in most cases and needs tenderness to survive for the long term. If you put your faith in a flower, be prepared to be disappointed in the end result.

(4)Trees:

They have the ability to grow taller and stronger than flowers do. They need to be planted in good soil, with lots of water, sunlight and protection from erosion, to begin their growth process. With a solid root they have an excellent chance at long term survival. Some require more attention than others. Some need "pruning", (disease and dead limbs or leaves), to increase overall growth and protect other parts from being affected. While trees may not be as pretty as flowers, (in some cases they are just as pretty), because "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", they generally have a longer life span. This is because they usually have a solid "trunk" to support their growth and a larger "root" system to feed it and sustain it.

But like flowers, if you cut the tree down it dies. If you do not give it adequate, attention it may still grow, just not as strong or as quickly as one with proper care. Nature sometimes does this whether we want it to or not. All trees have leaves and some have flowers, too. Trees will lose their leaves and flowers (seasonal changes); deposit them in the soil to recycle their energy, continuing the cycle of life.

Some species of life depend on both to survive.

Either way, flowers and trees, both, need a solid root to grow and survive. The survival of some depends on others. Beauty is nice, but a solid structure has more long term benefit.

Soul

• Like 1

Almost sounds like you are talking about relationships.

Almost sounds like you are talking about relationships.

Relationships are part of the equation. It is about the decisions we make and the impact they have on our daily lives. Pulling weeds is "eliminating" negative aspects and not allowing them to overcome us. Planting seeds is "beginning" a thought process that we need to grow in a positive way. Flower's are the "beauty" that we look for in all things, appreciate them but don't be consumed or obsessed by them. Tree's are the "foundation" we need to sustain any decisions we do make. A solid foundation is needed for anything to survive.

This applies to all decisions including but not limited too relationships.

Thanks for stopping by.

• Like 2

An interesting way to look at life.

I clever way to look at it.. It's probably very simple and versatile in regards to using it as a "guide" for life. Awesome. :tu:

An interesting way to look at life.

There are other analogies that apply. The reason this one evolved for me was my wife and her situation when we first met. I wanted to help her overcome some of the problems she was dealing with and it was necessary for me to come up with a way to communicate certain aspects and how they could be dealt with constructively. I wanted to use something of a feminine nature to do this. I wanted it to be something she could grab a hold of and grasp.

I could have used building materials just as easily, but I do not think the concept would have the same impact for her or on her. As it turns out, I was right in my approach. Together we have tackled the most difficult of these problems and managed to plant some seeds that grew flowers and a new tree that has a solid foundation. We have to prune the tree and allow new growth while enjoying the beauty of the flowers before they dissipate, using them to fertilize our tree.

Thanks.

I clever way to look at it.. It's probably very simple and versatile in regards to using it as a "guide" for life. Awesome. :tu:

Thanks. It does have a certain versatility attached to the philosophy. Allows us to recognize patterns of behavior that we have control over and gives us the ability to understand the process of decision making while laying a foundation for our future. Sometimes the tree just needs pruning to get rid of disease and allow new growth. Sometimes the tree needs to be cut down and used as fertilizer for another planting. It goes to the very heart of every situation we deal with. Using negative energy to create positive energy. Recycling materials to use for stronger foundations in other endeavors.

Reincarnation is basically the same process put forth here. We have to use each life we live to grow and learn as a soul, taking the good from the bad and recycling ourselves over and over until we get to the place we all aspire to be; one with our higher power.

Anytime I have something difficult to overcome I use it as a learning process. If life was supposed to be easy there would be no reason for us to be here.

Thanks.