Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sid Slee's Thylacine Museum

flareobox

Hi there,

Does anyone know the adress to Sid Slee's Thylacine museum? or his emaiI? am interested to go and have a look at the evidence of the existence of the possile existence of the Tasmanian tiger in Western Australia.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Timothy

• Ashotep

• s33ker

• flareobox

Would be nice if they were still around but with the problems the Devils are having with the face cancer spreading through their numbers I wouldn't hold my breath. I just hoping at this point by putting the Devils on that island they can save them.

Read somewhere that they found

tassie tiger fossils in the Kimberley's and Central Oz. Riversleigh Museum in

Mt Isa have a complete skeleton of one. Riversleigh fossil centre Marion st Mt Isa QLD ,don't know name

or address for one in W.A. So this could be filed in the useless info pile i guess?

Would be nice if they were still around but with the problems the Devils are having with the face cancer spreading through their numbers I wouldn't hold my breath. I just hoping at this point by putting the Devils on that island they can save them.

You talking about Tasmanian Devils or Tasmanian Tigers? Little bit different kinda... ;)

It is in Bussleton WA. Unfortunately the other side of the country from me. A bit too far for a comfortable drive. He owns a farm, it is on that.

Edited by psyche101

• 2 years later...