Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's your current mood?

Bonecrusher

wow you people are downers, >.>

how am i feeling? hyper, like always. sometimes i want to do so many things i end up doing nothing :P

Very,very upset.

Swindon Town are on the verge of adminsteration.

The only saving grace with this £15 million debt is the fact that it's not tied up with the ground and banks.

In his usual diplomatic way Sir William Patey has said £9 million of the debt will be wiped out if we embrace a ten point deduction.

I've been crying all day long reading posts in the Swindon Town forum.

On a brighter note Ty has got over his little scratching itch.

This raw meat diet has totally cured his little yeast problem.

Edited by Medium Brown

Happy! If you pretend to be happy the world will take you very seriously.

Should I be happy or sad?

Swindon Town won again but it felt like a Pyrrhic victory.

Amusement with a depressed undertone. I'm happy. Only because of small and sometimes sad reasons. Like little things make me extraordinaly happy and I smile at things no one notices. However I only take joy in them due to my constant thought of human mortality and my inevitable pointless death. I'm amused because being not entertained with life just seems to be a waste of my time. I hate life in the long run. But the moment always holds such great little things I can't bear to part with.

This is how I feel 99.9% of the time, too!

wow you people are downers, >.>

how am i feeling? hyper, like always. sometimes i want to do so many things i end up doing nothing :P

Oh stop it! *slaps down* .................................................................... *but in a playful way* :P

I've been crying all day long reading posts in the Swindon Town forum.

Please say you're only joking, otherwise that would just be too desperate! :hmm:

Me? I'm feeling unsettled, and I don't know why.

Edited by ouija ouija

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry anxious. Hopeful. Frustrated. That about sums it up.

What's it to Ya !?

actually, i'm ok thanks .. even tho i had to have my van towed to the Dr. today ...( and fiddle with for about two hours prior in a 15º F snowstorm) I guess i have had better days lol.

Cold fingers arent a mood but I have them. They are thawing now and I'm about to cook dinner then watch the newest Madea. I took a nap earlier and just got through walking to the store with my daughter.

I am relaxed and happy.

Please say you're only joking, otherwise that would just be too desperate! :hmm:

Tbh I was crying in my mind because it's not possible for me to shed real tears.

I'm afraid this is an other of the malajudgements that Aspies suffer from.

Have you seen the Swindon Town forum though?

It's like a firm of chartered accountants that need to wash their mouths out with soap and water.

For some strange reason I can't register there because it looks like my confirmation E-mail fell down a cyber mineshaft.

I'm satisfied enough to just monitor it.

Btw what would I contribute anyway because I suffer from acute armchair supportis.

Besides this place isn't exactly on my doorstep...

9359re2.jpg

I'll add the snow later! Lol.

Calm yet apprehensive, and a bit melancholy. I have no reason to be anything but happy, and yet, I am.

Guilty and apprehensive.

Both of my dogs legs are broken now.

But Kayla's covered by the insurance so touch wood it's nothing but a sprain.

However Ty's situation is more dire because if he dosn't have this operation at the animal hospital he's going to be in complete agony.

So he has to stay in overnight,lose some fur and hopefully have a successful outcome.

My sister really needs my help on this so I'm ducking college again.

I told a little white lie to my REDS advisor saying I had the flu the first time.

It's just that when Ty returns home he'll need help being carried up the stairs.

We have even lowered the beds so Ty can get round the house more easily.

I want a healthy,fit dog and I don't really care if my education gets shafted.

Miserable, i've had a headache and sore throat for a week now.

Miserable, i've had a headache and sore throat for a week now.

So it was you who gave me a sore throat?! :angry:

Aside from physical problems(possible hernia caused by violent bouts of coughing), I am on the very edge of panic-stricken.

I was in a good mood until I read this...

Guilty and apprehensive.

Both of my dogs legs are broken now.

But Kayla's covered by the insurance so touch wood it's nothing but a sprain.

However Ty's situation is more dire because if he dosn't have this operation at the animal hospital he's going to be in complete agony.

So he has to stay in overnight,lose some fur and hopefully have a successful outcome.

My sister really needs my help on this so I'm ducking college again.

I told a little white lie to my REDS advisor saying I had the flu the first time.

It's just that when Ty returns home he'll need help being carried up the stairs.

We have even lowered the beds so Ty can get round the house more easily.

I want a healthy,fit dog and I don't really care if my education gets shafted.

That's terrible! Seriously, the poor dog. My dog has a bad neck....sometimes he can't lift his head without crying. It comes and goes just like people when they get older. He's 17. I know how you feel.....I hope he gets better real soon. You have lots of time to do yr education but not lots of time with the dog.

Edited by sslama
  • Like 1

That's terrible! Seriously, the poor dog. My dog has a bad neck....sometimes he can't lift his head without crying. It comes and goes just like people when they get older. He's 17. I know how you feel.....I hope he gets better real soon. You have lots of time to do yr education but not lots of time with the dog.

I actually over- exaggerated my dogs injured legs.

Ty is still pretty sore after his hospital appointment while Kayla does have a distinct limp.

Dosn't stop her divebombing down the stairs because she's the fastest thing on four legs.

The broken legs statement came from my sister who was behaving like some prophet of doom.

Tbh I'm very sorry about your dog which I suspect is one of those miniature ones like a poodle.

Still it's a pretty unfortunate injury and he hasn't even got the luxury of cricking his neck like us.

Tbh I don't think any of my two dogs are going to live long enough to see their 12th birthday.

However there's still some good stuff arriving for me on the horizon.

Sniff, Sniff

Why are you crying?

Edited by Medium Brown

that "sniff sniff " was suppost to be a reference to the cold i suggested i had with my previous post. but if it was tears it was due to the loss of my best friend ( the picture to the left) a couple months back. it still hurts. whenever i heard about someone elses friend's problem I remember the last day i saw <him he was having seizures at a rate of one an hour lasting 3 to 5 minutes each and he didn't live through the sixth seizure that day.

i have scars from trying to keep him from biting his tougue off on that day and he was normally so gentle that he would not have bitten a flea that was biting him.

Part of the reason i have not been in a good mood in most of the posts on this string.

Edited by mysticwerewolf
  • Like 1

that "sniff sniff " was suppost to be a reference to the cold i suggested i had with my previous post. but if it was tears it was due to the loss of my best friend ( the picture to the left) a couple months back. it still hurts. whenever i heard about someone elses friend's problem I remember the last day i saw <him he was having seizures at a rate on one an hour lasting 3 to 5 minutes each and he didn't live through the sixth seizure that day.

i have scars from trying to keep him from biting his tougue off on that day and he was normally so gentle that he would not have bitten a flea that was biting him.

Part of the reason i have not been in a good mood in most of the posts on this string.

Hate to hear that love my dog,best animals in the world!

I'm biting my fingers to the quick....

I absolutely hate transfer deadline day.

When are Wright- Phillips,Pack and Danny Green going to sign on the dotted line...

It didn't help matters when Ritchie went to Bournemuff.

Edited by Medium Brown

Even more unhappy.

The Swindon Town situation is getting beyond a joke.

The consortium that are supposed to buying the club out are continuing to stall.

The loan players we were promised look like they are preferring other clubs.

While the manager looks like he's going to throw in the towel.

If he does stay we won't have a full allocation of subs for the rest of the season.

Any loan players you get can't be kept for less than 93 days.

His pride won't let Luke Rooney anywhere near the bench.

Despite this catalogue of horror we've got a great chance of going top tomorrow.

And if the Chinese whispers are true we"ll be bottom the following Saturday.

that "sniff sniff " was suppost to be a reference to the cold i suggested i had with my previous post. but if it was tears it was due to the loss of my best friend ( the picture to the left) a couple months back. it still hurts. whenever i heard about someone elses friend's problem I remember the last day i saw <him he was having seizures at a rate of one an hour lasting 3 to 5 minutes each and he didn't live through the sixth seizure that day.

I'm sorry to hear you lost your canine chum ...... he looks so much fun in the photo.