Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Embassy Orgy Goes Wrong

Hasina

Embassy Orgy Goes Wrong, Honduran Ambassador Resigns

The Honduran ambassador to Colombia has stepped down after it was reportedly discovered that there was an out-of-control Christmas party involving prostitutes at the embassy. Sky News has more details. “Ambassador Carlos Rodriguez quit his post after his personal aid was allegedly involved in organizing the party in Bogota, where computers and phones were stolen and the facilities were trashed.”

Source: http://www.newsy.com...ssador-resigns/

Edited by Hasina

tumblr_m719t5Hj9N1qkidce.png

The sexual endeavors of Politicians will never cease to amuse me...but I must compose myself, the running of countries is serious business...

pfftch_laughing_rage_face_comic_meme_flyer-p244452291442661682b73co_400.jpg

• Like 3

Those Columbians haha. Always partying it up better then the rest of us. I hardly see a scandal here.

I don't know the baby, Hasina. Is she Colombian?

No, she was just indicating to the actual response to your post:

tumblr_m3be35GAXp1rtcfaqo1_500.gif

• Like 1

OK, you're a cartoonist! Far out, you communicate with pictures.

I admit that sometimes a picture can be worth a thousand words, but I like to communicate more with words. :yes:

• Like 1

I bet there's plenty of scope for parties in Bogota to get out of hand. B)

• Like 3

:-*

Edited by Lord Vetinari

:clap: It sounds like they tried to rip off the prostitutes so they created some **** for the ambassadors desk. :clap:

Did they honestly think no one would find out.

Well I am totally shocked by this! How the hell are you gonna have Christmas party and not pay the prostitutes! Those girls gotta make a living, you know.

I wonder if that's how we get more people involved in politics? Come on and join the orgy oh and don't forget to vote when your done. Might work.

Oh and who in their right mind brings a prostitute anywhere but a hotel. What they did is like bringing the women you're having an affair with home to meet your wife and expecting nothing bad will happen.

Edited by Jinxdom

Prostitutes and coked up politicians never mix well.

What do people expect?.. After all, a political organization is called a PARTY!!...

By that same token.. I always wanted to work in the Department of Wild Life!!!

Edited by Taun

I always hate it when orgies go wrong...

Well hopefully they'll learn from this and the next orgy will run more smoothly.

• Like 2

They should have paid extra for the good hookers. Don't go cheap when it comes to the entertainment.

Well hopefully they'll learn from this and the next orgy will run more smoothly.

LMAO! oh, boy....

didn't they learn from uscs, you have to pay the girls.

there is a good old saying "cheap pays twice''

i bet now they wished they had paid.

this kind of parties happen all the time, all politicians doing it. some just too cheap and dumb to do it right..

• Like 1

didn't they learn from uscs, you have to pay the girls.

there is a good old saying "cheap pays twice''

i bet now they wished they had paid.

this kind of parties happen all the time, all politicians doing it. some just too cheap and dumb to do it right..

Similar to what happened in Cartagena with the Secret Service clowns last year. If he had paid the girl the agreed upon price, it would never have made it into the media.

Similar to what happened in Cartagena with the Secret Service clowns last year. If he had paid the girl the agreed upon price, it would never have made it into the media.

Cause that's why we pay our public servants, so they can get their rocks off ON the job.

Cause that's why we pay our public servants, so they can get their rocks off ON the job.

true.

however we can't change that, it will be happeneing as long as humans are on this planet