Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Voyager

I Finally Did it!

8 posts in this topic

This is a continuation/update from "...I Hope He Calls Me"> http://www.unexplain...opic=236391&hl=

Well, I just came from work, and I am smiling because I TOLD HIM!

I went against the advise of about 50 people who have told me to be "patient." I just followed my heart like I did that day I introduced myself to him. I had actually written a speech a couple of weeks ago that I was going to say to him and rehearsed it, so I my mind would go blank when I told him. But today, I just said "Forget it! I'm just going to suck it up and go to him unrehearsed, and just tell him how I feel."

So today I found him once again by the punch-out clock (well I actually kind of kept an eye out for him to see when I could get him alone). I lead him outside the front of the building, but there were guys sitting out there so I turned around and motioned back toward the door we went out of the first time.

I was stalling a little because I was nervous, but I started by telling him about how I'm taking the rest of the week off because I'm moving into a different place which is by Walmart and how I'll be putting in an app for Walmart, and that I don't know how long I'll be at the job... He was smiling and saying how cool it was and told me to put a word in for him if I get the job. He started back toward the door... I was going back and forth in my mind as to whether I should leave it there, but I caught him right before he opened the door and said "There's one more thing... I know you have my number but don't be afraid to use it. I really like you, ya know (I say 'ya know' when I'm nervous)... I see something in you (I raced this by him), and I want to get to know you... (he responded "yea" like he already knew) and vice/versa." I don't really remember in detail how everything went---even though it was just an2 hrs ago--because my mind kind of went blank out of nervousness. But I do remember him saying something about he'd come over my place, and he said we could still do "that thing" referring to the Farmers' Market. He said he had to work on his car this weekend, which was why he wasn't able to go this past Saturday.

I'm sure I looked like a clutz, and it's a good thing he's shy like I am so he could understand my nervousness. I think he was a little nervous too and was playing it off by smiling (he has the cutest smile, with those dimples!), and how he was moving around kind of told it (or maybe that's that young energetic blood in him that comes with his young age). But his smile, whether nervous or not, wasn't any less genuine; I like to think he was blushing. So, anyway, We slowly made it back to the door, waited a couple minutes for the clock-out time. Of course, I had to run to the restroom right after that. But I had a big smile on my face and felt so relieved! I was so excited that I missed the guy I ride with in front of me punching out. I waited for --- to punch out, he gave me some dap (which he's never done), I said "See you next week" and he replied the same.

I still don't know if he took the "I really like you..." as a friendly friendly or a romantic gesture. I purposely left it open to go either way, just to be on the safe side. But either way, now he knows that I want to get to know him and that I'm interested in him as a person. Now, I'll just see where it goes from here, but as for now it's a load off my chest! And now I can just focus on getting some things in order to move away from home for the first time in my life. This was one reason I wanted to just get this out of the way. it was symbolic, to me, of a new beginning, and taking leaps of faith!

Below is some of the dialogue between me and a psychic who I consulted with for over an hr about this situation, who also did a "negative energy removal" for me for $20.00. I won't post the first message I sent her because it was very long. I'll just post her response to my message expressing my concern about what seemed to be happening, my response to her, and then her last response to me. But today, I basically said "Forget her! She's probably lying to me like all the rest of these psychics!"

V

"Look I don't care about a bad review... I told you to let the cards fall as they are going to.

I have seen and dealt with situations like this for a very long time.

You came to me for guidance and I gave it to you. Now it is up to you to do with it what you will.

Your letting the negativity take control. I told you to be positive, and not have doubts. I see someone doing work against you, And I am trying to fix this. I've been trying to fix this but things keep getting messed up, I will continue my work, I will continue helping you. and again I ask you for faith.

I'm not even charging you for these emails, And I am trying to help you.. I will keep you in prayer.

Keep me in yours as well."

Love & Light

-Debbie

On 01/07/2013, Rick Fox wrote:

"Okay, well look, I'm going to be patient. And if it happens that a woman does grab him up while I'm being "patient" and not paying him any attention, then I have already let you know how my review/rating is going to go, so please don't be shocked... Furthermore, I like to believe that you care, but you are looking at this situation from afar off. You're not in my shoes, you are close to the situation and don't have to deal with the pain in your chest from the rejection, jealousy, etc...

I am relocating this weekend, so after tomorrow I'm going to take 3 days off to get things in order before the move... and in that time will be putting an app in at Walmart close to where I'll eb living. IDK how long I have left at this job. Maybe this will be my last week. I don't know. You know that "out of sight is out of mind." Jerome is a busy-body, and he turns a lot of people down. Why would I think, for a second, that he won't turn me down or simply forget I exist? He already doesn't call me and we work together. Imagine how apathetic he'll be with me nowhere in sight. He obviously doesn't care about me.

I don;t know what kind of work you're doing, but I hope it will amount to something.

Thank you"

On 01/05/2013, PsychicDebbie wrote:

"I told you not to interfere, I told you not to go to him and pressure things. You are messing with the work I am doing and not helping him with his confidence by putting pressure on him.

Stop being so stubborn please, Let things happen. Stop taking matters into your own hands.

Your adding more roadblocks than needed,

Stop doubting stop being possessive and have faith

:clap: :clap: :tu: :tu:

Nice going :tu: Just watch you step.....

Took courage, like the fact that your open as well to friendship if it does work out the other way. Shows that you really do care for the guy. If it does not, well, it took a lot for you to do what you did.

peace

mark

That was really brave by your side, Voyager. I was feeling the same way for almost a year for a girl and i was dying to tell her, but i just couldn't for some reason. It's always better to express your feelings. I'm happy for you!! :clap::tu:

Edited by CuriousGreek

Well this saga continues to entertain. If you were a character in a story I am unsure how sympathetic I would be to your role but I do wish you luck.

You really want this, I can feel it too as I read, so follow your heart.

I do have one bit of advice. If you are using real names in the OP then ask for a moderator to edit them. They will appear on a search engine and if your friend ever googles that they might see this.

The best way to get something you want is to go after yourself then waiting for somebody else to make the move for you. Rejection is easy to deal with, when you finally realize that the reason people say no is often based solely on them and nothing personally with you. They are missing out, not you. Their problems, not yours. 9 times out of 10, it literally has nothing to do with you.

Letting things happen is nothing more then being lazy and if you are paying the lady for advice, it is in her best interest to make sure nothing happens so you can keep going back wanting to know if he'll make his move making her more money.

Congrats though you took the first steps in to a much better world for yourself. Not many people have the courage to take that first step.

And the truth shall set you free :D