Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Father Hires Virtual Hitman To Kill Sons Char

Render

Sick and tired of his son playing video games and not listening to him, a father in China decided to take matters into his own hands... well, sort of. Instead of sending his son off to addiction camp or stripping him of internet and gaming rights, Mr. Feng (冯先生) chose to hire an online "hitman" to school his son.

http://kotaku.com/5972406/father-hires-in+game-hitmen-to-deter-son-from-playing

My dad had to become the Pokemon League Champion before I'd listen to him again after I'd complete a Pokemon game.

I assassinated a world champion on Metal Gear Online once. I was watching the finals and the winner was a guy called Ryu+. In MGO, you can search a player name and go to their game and so when I found this Ryu+, I made myself a mission to hunt him. Put a bullet into his brain with an SVD rifle and felt like a bad ass....then he came out of nowhere and destroyed my inferior pixel's.

Edited by Sean93

My dad had to become the Pokemon League Champion before I'd listen to him again after I'd complete a Pokemon game.

did he manage it?

The son's response from the article:

"Despite being sick of getting killed every time, Xiao Feng decided to stick up to his father and tell him how he felt. He was quoted as saying, "I can play or I can not play, it doesn't bother me. I'm not looking for any job—I want to take some time to find one that suits me."

Maybe a job that pays the internet bill would suit him? Why not just refuse to support his lazy ass and take his laptop off him until he backpays the bills, including food and lodging since the day he left school and was unemployed?

I like the dad's style but he caved in to his spoilt brat of a son nonetheless in the end, 23 is too old to be "picky" about what pays the bills.

"Get a job and then use your spare time to continue looking for your dream job or get out" would be my ruling.

Edited by libstaK
  • Like 1