Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
notforgotten

Personal Encounters with Aliens

30 posts in this topic

In my town there was 2 people taken by aliens.

1 person likes this

In my town there was 2 people taken by aliens.

:lol::):hmm::(:no::cry::alien:

Well, this is unexplained-mysteries. I am afraid most mysteries will remain unexplained. :) To be fair, he believes that alien are more of the spiritual realm. Believers of UFOs from another planet have nothing to fear.

Oh, I know that this is UM. Trust me, I'm no newbie. I'm simply stating that when someone pops out with these types of claims to the general public, it's the entire community that is frowned upon and the credibility that is hurt. Not just the group of people whom believe aliens are spiritual.

Oh, I know that this is UM. Trust me, I'm no newbie. I'm simply stating that when someone pops out with these types of claims to the general public, it's the entire community that is frowned upon and the credibility that is hurt. Not just the group of people whom believe aliens are spiritual.

I don't think the credibility of the community should be consider when someone share a genuine experience. I don't think it's fair to say to someone they shouldn't share it just because "it sounded too strange". Many of us accused the gov't of hiding things, and if we are doing the same, then how can we expect them to tell us the truth? I would hope than anyone with genuine experiences to share their, no matter how strange it might be. We all want the truth, so everything should be on the table, imo.

btw, I would never call you or anyone else for that matter, a newbie. heck, I am more of a newbie than you. :tu:

I don't think the credibility of the community should be consider when someone share a genuine experience. I don't think it's fair to say to someone they shouldn't share it just because "it sounded too strange". Many of us accused the gov't of hiding things, and if we are doing the same, then how can we expect them to tell us the truth? I would hope than anyone with genuine experiences to share their, no matter how strange it might be. We all want the truth, so everything should be on the table, imo.

btw, I would never call you or anyone else for that matter, a newbie. heck, I am more of a newbie than you. :tu:

I get where you're coming from. However, with my experience, and not just here on UM, but in real life, all it takes is one crazy claim, and the rest of the world discredits everyone else. Just like with any other collective group of people.