Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Spirituality male or female in origin

dogonstar111

Some of Jesus's disciples ran off in fear of the Romans, but on the cross as he slipped into death his tired pain-filled eyes saw a host of loyal women who'd stuck with him to the end-

"Jesus cried out with a loud voice, and breathed his last. There were also women looking on from afar, among whom were Mary Magdalene and Salome, who followed him and ministered to him when he was in Galilee, and many other women who came up with him to Jerusalem" (Mark 15:37)

jesus.jpg

Nice one dude. Fascinating quote. Must try and remember it. Extremely pertinent.

Frasier's okay, but I watch the show for Niles, Martin, and Eddie.

Yeh well you got me there. AS a general rule however, never trust a psychiatrist. They are the only people in the world who can make a living out of passing opinions that are absolutely unprovable. They have created so many god damn mental disorders that it is impossible to ever see one without getting prescribed a course of psychotropic drugs for some bleeding syndrome or other that in reality, is just a natural manifestation of feeling. They are tied in wit the police and big pharma and the mission is to make us all crazy. Obama wants them to decide whether or not you are safe to carry a gun. Just to make certain that they do not make any mistakes they are going to err on the safe side and diagnose loads of people as crazy That means if you apply for a gun and fail, you get an enforced detention and chemically lobotomised lol

I'll come back a little later and try to go into detail about how I feel about the matter. I'm a female so I should be able to clear it all up for you. :D

That would be extremely cool. Don't stay away too long though. :tu:

just a interesting littel side note. In the few cultures were women were dominant in society it tended to be places were gathering was more vital then hunting like up north close to canada and stuff.

That would be extremely cool. Don't stay away too long though. :tu:

Ok here goes. I broke it down into questions I feel you are asking sorry if I may not be 100% complete, I may come again and expound on some topics. I must be quick because it looks like my battery may die.

If women were in charge would there be war? Definately not as much war and even if it came down to war the woman in charge could be talked down from prolonging the war. She might still be spiteful and evil underneath but she would ha e displayed momentary compassion. If her man started treating her right at home her whole demeanor may change and further sense could be talked into her. It is important not to pit ugly and pretty against each other when dealing with petty women. So we would need to change more abkut our society than just the gender of those in charge.. we would need a new idea of self worth and people worth as well. This may help even now.

Do men desire to be the dominant sex... yes they are hard wired to be kings. There egos are easily broken, they are fragile but noone must know it and so by beating the crap out of somebody they can smile smugly to themselves. They like to get patted on thier backs by their fellow men. They seek approval from thier boys. And they approve of each other when they exhibit their manliness. So they have to continue to dominate anything and as many things as possible. The greater amount of approval they get from thier friends the better. They dont want to admit it but they are actually in love with other men, especially the really masculine ones, more than women and thats why they want to impress them so bad. (Women want to impress the really masculine men as well but well get to that later)

Did god give man women as a plaything... Hell no... basically they are to form one well functioning body to imitate a divine union of noble king and queen if you will.. rulers over their own little kingdoms.. growing gardens of beauty joy and contentment . In a perfect world they should love and respect one another, teach thier children the right way, establish in them healthy minds and do a good work together that adds to the progression of thier communities and world.

Do women have larger pineal gland. Yes... there are way more spiritually gifted women than men. That is why churches are filled with them and tbey have naturally more morality, which is spiritual as apposed to carnal, all apart of the penial gland... they have more spiritual insight yet men tend to be leaders because when a man is spiritually intuned he has a greater amount of energy and the women seem to feed off of it. Women are more apt to be unsure and think that the man has the correct answer. She has the capability of seeing his way and disregarding her own way because she second guesses herself. She is nice and catering as apposed to the man who knows what needs to be done and why... he generally cannot see her way although it is also divine and worth exploring.

Ok just got a warning my phone is really gonna die I will finish later.

Btw im not a man hater and these are generalizations so dont get mad im not talking about YOU :D

Sorrrrrry for the typos. I bet ther's a lot.

Peace 4 now

• Like 1

How about this idea? God combines both masculinity and femininity in one essence. The union of marriage between a male and a female creates one entity, symbolizing the unity of God. (I'm referring to character traits, not physical aspects). Why/how He divided the characteristics between the two genders is probably a topic for another post.

There is evidence that many of not most early human cultures were matriarchal.

When through natural selection women gave over the protection and hunting to men, they gave men the tools to subjugate women. If the woman wants to be fed and protected she better please the man otherwise he might find a more agreeable woman.

Its not hard to see how it became that way. Not that i think it's a good thing, but it is what it is. in our ancient roots there simply were more women than men. Testosterone can cause you to do pretty stupid things, and broken legg was pretty much a death sentence. This gave men more choices than women. If the woman did not cater to the man, she might be left without a mate.

I don't buy any of this woman are more powerful spiritual junk. Men and woman balance each other out and are equal in so many was. Our differences are simply a reflection of natural selection to enable us to carry on better. Natures solution to the division of labour.

"If women were in charge would there be war? Definately not as much war and even if it came down to war the woman in charge could be talked down from prolonging the war. She might still be spiteful and evil underneath but she would ha e displayed momentary compassion. If her man started treating her right at home her whole demeanor may change and further sense could be talked into her. It is important not to pit ugly and pretty against each other when dealing with petty women. So we would need to change more abkut our society than just the gender of those in charge.. we would need a new idea of self worth and people worth as well. This may help even now."

First off you need to understand that there is not any inherant spite in a woman, it has ALL been assimilated from the male. Try to recognise that ALL of the negative feelings that you experience are the result of contamination by an alien entity that has been masquerading as man. You clearly recognise this fact by virtue of your knowledge that men abuse you in the home and at work. You need to try to wipe out every conditioned belief about the man/woman relationship. You have been deliberately dragged down and remain prisoner by virtue of the belief system that has been installed by this entity that convinces you that a realationship with a man is necessary in order that you achieve fulfillment. .....

Here is my theory: Sexism is entirely acceptable if applied in the way that Mothernature intended. .. AS with all creatures Mothergodnature devised that the two sexes should have designated roles in order that they fulfill their joint goal of survival as part of the community of all living things. The seed of man became infected by the introduction of a new gene, possibly from alien visitors, possibly through a freak aberration of natural evolution, which was then magnified by selective breeding .Whatever happens to be true the evil gene of man is today represented in its purest form by the Hebrew Illuminati whose ultimate objective is to aquire ALL of the Gold on this planet and have put their most trusted family members in charge of the banking systems and the political systems in order that ALL of their hybrid offspring are locked into working for them without ever realising it.

What they are aware of is that from time to time the world will see throwbacks to the original, pure of spirit man who was happy to serve his kind by using his nature endowed greater strength to secure the lives of his partner and their offspring. As has been evidenced throughout history, every re-emergence of the true spirit of man has been persecuted and crushed. .. Hence the crucifixion of Jesus and the ordering of all babies born at his time to be destroyed by the desperate King Herrod.

I should say that what I am saying is not dogma but pure theory that is derived from a concerted effort by myself to try to communicate with the past through Shamanic traditions that facilitate a connection with the DNA within all of us but that we have lost the ability to unlock. I have no proof and I am guided by the things that are revealed to me by my unsuppressable desire to sort discover why it seems that humanity is so hell bent on destroying our mother’s heritage that is the once spectacularly beautiful planet earth.

In summary, we all have to shake off ALL of the ideas that are currently installed. Both men and women are faced with a tremendously long journey to return to the old ways, as intended by our Mother Earth. WE HAVE been corrupted by an evil seed that cares not for our mother and is working as hard as it can to destroy her.

"Do men desire to be the dominant sex... yes they are hard wired to be kings. There egos are easily broken, they are fragile but noone must know it and so by beating the crap out of somebody they can smile smugly to themselves. They like to get patted on thier backs by their fellow men. They seek approval from thier boys. And they approve of each other when they exhibit their manliness. So they have to continue to dominate anything and as many things as possible. The greater amount of approval they get from thier friends the better. They dont want to admit it but they are actually in love with other men, especially the really masculine ones, more than women and thats why they want to impress them so bad."

Being a suspicious kind of guy, I might be tempted into thinking that you are deliberately speaking the words that you want me to hear so I am going to refrain from telling you that You are spot on the mark for the time being.

"Did god give man women as a plaything... Hell no... basically they are to form one well functioning body to imitate a divine union of noble king and queen if you will.. rulers over their own little kingdoms.. growing gardens of beauty joy and contentment . In a perfect world they should love and respect one another, teach thier children the right way, establish in them healthy minds and do a good work together that adds to the progression of thier communities and world."

I would only ever take issue with the issue of "Kings and Queens". These terms are part of Illuminati conditioning that dictates that there needs to be an elite within human society who receive special treatment and have the right to dictate. The difference between humans and animals is that we have the power of thought and with this gift we are expected to find a way of living that is harmonised with every other thing that lives, without needing to have a hierarchical structure that is required in the animal kingdom which acts as a quick fix substitute that compensates for their lack of intelligence.

"Do women have larger pineal gland. Yes... there are way more spiritually gifted women than men. That is why churches are filled with them and tbey have naturally more morality, which is spiritual as apposed to carnal, all apart of the penial gland... they have more spiritual insight yet men tend to be leaders because when a man is spiritually intuned he has a greater amount of energy and the women seem to feed off of it. Women are more apt to be unsure and think that the man has the correct answer. She has the capability of seeing his way and disregarding her own way because she second guesses herself. She is nice and catering as apposed to the man who knows what needs to be done and why... he generally cannot see her way although it is also divine and worth exploring."

Well all that I can say is "Hooray"!!!! You are without doubt on the right track and your response is just the kind of thing that I had hoped for. Stick to it and believe in yourself. Spread the word. I fear it may be too late to change things now since MEN are holding ALL of the strings of power, so allthat we can do is have faith that our MotherNature will preserve the true spirit that still dwells within a few of us until either man has destroyed himself or she has been forced to assume control and destroy him through the earths own forces. Nevertheless that must not stop us from trying.

Edited by dogonstar111

When through natural selection women gave over the protection and hunting to men, they gave men the tools to subjugate women. If the woman wants to be fed and protected she better please the man otherwise he might find a more agreeable woman.

Its not hard to see how it became that way. Not that i think it's a good thing, but it is what it is. in our ancient roots there simply were more women than men. Testosterone can cause you to do pretty stupid things, and broken legg was pretty much a death sentence. This gave men more choices than women. If the woman did not cater to the man, she might be left without a mate.

I don't buy any of this woman are more powerful spiritual junk. Men and woman balance each other out and are equal in so many was. Our differences are simply a reflection of natural selection to enable us to carry on better. Natures solution to the division of labour.

LOL. I can follow your logic my friend but you are constrained by the fact that it is is rooted in contemporary consciousness. Before you may really make any assessment of MY theory you need to come to terms with the fact that your present life is an aberration of nature that has been created by a force of pure evil that has no right to exist on this planet and is alien to anyone who has had a glimpse of how wonderful life can be when the entire planet exists in harmonic balance and every living thing has full comprehension of its role and purpose, even if that means being consumed by a natural predator. Self sacrifice is about recognising that in death you give life, and enables the spirit of your own life's sacrifice to promote universal equilibrium.

Gender is not important in the grand scheme of things... It is just a matter of biology. Spirituality is far deeper then just our physical bodies it works upon the mental level. And the mind in it's pure state is genderless. Male and female behavior is only a combination of our body and social conditioning. When those things are removed you have a pure human which is simply a thinking, feeling being.

• Like 1

LOL. I can follow your logic my friend but you are constrained by the fact that it is is rooted in contemporary consciousness. Before you may really make any assessment of MY theory you need to come to terms with the fact that your present life is an aberration of nature that has been created by a force of pure evil that has no right to exist on this planet and is alien to anyone who has had a glimpse of how wonderful life can be when the entire planet exists in harmonic balance and every living thing has full comprehension of its role and purpose, even if that means being consumed by a natural predator. Self sacrifice is about recognising that in death you give life, and enables the spirit of your own life's sacrifice to promote universal equilibrium.

Ok :whistle:

• Like 1

Re nature's solution:-There is no rigid rule that states which sex is dominant. Nature each species to determine the outcome and that outcome is entirely dependant on the requirements of that species as a whole. With bees the the famale is Queen because she is the bearer of offspring. She is served and protected by the rest of the hive which comprises males that have been designated a role that, over the course of time, has been determined to optimise the longevity of the species. With Gorrillas the male is King because he has the strength to protect the entire pack and the females and also is therefore the best candidate to sire any offspring.. With humans, because of lifestyle changes that have been heavily influenced by the injection of a psychopathic gene, that many argue derives from the union of woman and some alien entity from another planet, it has been a constant war. That war began when Mother natures selection that placed the man as the provider and the woman as the seer and controller, got challenged by the injectioin of an entirely new species not of her making. It is this fact, and this alien species that has brought the planet so close to the destruction of all living things in a microcosm of time in terms of the age of the planet. The danger and threat of this influence can be clearly observed by the way that these threats have accelerated in the last 150 years by the industrial revolution.

In your era there has only been fleeting glimpses of the supernatural powers that may have at one time been available to us all. The most adept exponents of these powers have been female. Why do you suppose witches have been the focus of male persecution? Because it has been man's retained knowledge of the threat of these powers if if ever the witches ere ever to re-discover the full potential. It is precisely that fear that has resulted in the Freemasons, who are the hybrid agents of the gold hoarding alien Hebrew tribe, (the "G" symbol means gold not god or geometry or any other suggested possibilities, and serves perfectly to identify the agenda of this secret society), keeping it all secret. The biggest fear that they have is that woman may resume the reigns of power because that will secure their doom to extinction.

Ok :whistle:

Even more lol. Excellent response mate. perfect :tu:

Edited by dogonstar111

Re nature's solution:-There is no rigid rule that states which sex is dominant. Nature each species to determine the outcome and that outcome is entirely dependant on the requirements of that species as a whole. With bees the the famale is Queen because she is the bearer of offspring. She is served and protected by the rest of the hive which comprises males that have been designated a role that, over the course of time, has been determined to optimise the longevity of the species. With Gorrillas the male is King because he has the strength to protect the entire pack and the females and also is therefore the best candidate to sire any offspring.. With humans, because of lifestyle changes that have been heavily influenced by the injection of a psychopathic gene, that many argue derives from the union of woman and some alien entity from another planet, it has been a constant war. That war began when Mother natures selection that placed the man as the provider and the woman as the seer and controller, got challenged by the injectioin of an entirely new species not of her making. It is this fact, and this alien species that has brought the planet so close to the destruction of all living things in a microcosm of time in terms of the age of the planet. The danger and threat of this influence can be clearly observed by the way that these threats have accelerated in the last 150 years by the industrial revolution.

In your era there has only been fleeting glimpses of the supernatural powers that may have at one time been available to us all. The most adept exponents of these powers have been female. Why do you suppose witches have been the focus of male persecution? Because it has been man's retained knowledge of the threat of these powers if if ever the witches ere ever to re-discover the full potential. It is precisely that fear that has resulted in the Freemasons, who are the hybrid agents of the gold hoarding alien Hebrew tribe, (the "G" symbol means gold not god or geometry or any other suggested possibilities, and serves perfectly to identify the agenda of this secret society), keeping it all secret. The biggest fear that they have is that woman may resume the reigns of power because that will secure their doom to extinction.

That's quite a scenario. So the Jews are aliens?

• Like 1

"In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. On my servants, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, AND THEY WILL SPEAK." (Joel 2:28-32)

Paul said- "There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, MALE NOR FEMALE, for you are ALL ONE in Christ Jesus" (Galatians 3:28 )

There have always been special women in the Bible -

Miriam who saved her baby brother Moses from death when she was just a child;

Deborah, prophetess, judge and military leader;

Huldah who taught at the college in Jerusalem.;

Rahab the prostitute who sheltered the two fugitive Israelis,

The evangelist Philip had four daughters who were prophetesses;

The early Christian sect in Phrygia was led by Montanus and two prophetesses, Priscilla and Maximilla..

And Paul paid glowing tributes to women -"I commend to you our sister Phoebe, a servant of the church in Cenchrea..she has been a great help to many people, including me..

Greet Priscilla , my fellow worker in Christ Jesus, she risked her life for me.

Greet Mary, who worked very hard for you..

Greet Tryphena and Tryphosa and Persis, those women who work hard in the Lord.

Greet Rufus, chosen in the Lord, and his mother, who has been a mother to me, too.

Greet Julia.." (Romans ch 16)

Jesus said to the snooty priests- "The prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you" (Matt 21:31)

"Jesus cried out with a loud voice, and breathed his last. There were also women looking on from afar, among whom were Mary Magdalene and Salome, who followed him and ministered to him when he was in Galilee, AND MANY OTHER WOMEN who came up with him to Jerusalem" (Mark 15:37)

Some of his disciples ran off in fear of the Romans, but women stuck with him to the end-

jesus-deadC.gif

Jesu-maryC.gif

He knew they'd always be there for him, which is why he always made sure he was there for them when he was alive-

(click to enlarge)

JesusAdultrss.jpg

Edited by Crikey

That's quite a scenario. So the Jews are aliens?

Yeh look I do apologise if sometimes wqhen I write it comes accross that I actually believe everything that I say but I have to explain that it is kind of like acting. One plays a part when one is writing in the form of stream of consciousness and that requires me to accept the logic that is driving the argument and only afterwards consider the posible truth of the conclusions.I hate dogma and in order to combat dogma I have to take on every possible angle when considering whatever line of enquiry that I pursue. It gets me into a lot of trouble but all that I ever do is to explore possibilities. Much of it is spur of the moment and new even to me. It is a great way of discovery. I think that many pompous kinds of people might describe it as chanelling but to me it is just stream of consciousness. But the good thing is that it can work as a great stimulus for others to develope which makes your one line remark rewarding because even though you have not contributed, you have read it and clearly it has caused you to respond in a way that implies that this is not something that you have heard before.These discussions are aBOUT DISCOVERING INFORMATION THAT IS ON RECORD DEEP INSIDE ALL OF US and if we share then we may learn.

In reply to the indirect question about the Jews. What do you think? They sure do tend to alienate themselves from the rest of the world. They are certainly not the same, as in quite unique, They have an obsessive attraction to gold, power and wealth. They claim to e Gods chosen people.

Edited by dogonstar111

Thanks for your input my friend. There is no more to say than that :tu:

I'd like to weigh into the question and say that spirituality is neither male nor female in origin. Instead our spirituality derives directly from God, and without God we could not hour to conceive of things such as "spirituality".

~ Regards,

Why would spirituality come from "God" and not all the other religions dead or living that exist. They all draw from the same spiritual energy ?

Yeh look I do apologise if sometimes wqhen I write it comes accross that I actually believe everything that I say but I have to explain that it is kind of like acting. One plays a part when one is writing in the form of stream of consciousness and that requires me to accept the logic that is driving the argument and only afterwards consider the posible truth of the conclusions.I hate dogma and in order to combat dogma I have to take on every possible angle when considering whatever line of enquiry that I pursue. It gets me into a lot of trouble but all that I ever do is to explore possibilities. Much of it is spur of the moment and new even to me. It is a great way of discovery. I think that many pompous kinds of people might describe it as chanelling but to me it is just stream of consciousness. But the good thing is that it can work as a great stimulus for others to develope which makes your one line remark rewarding because even though you have not contributed, you have read it and clearly it has caused you to respond in a way that implies that this is not something that you have heard before.These discussions are aBOUT DISCOVERING INFORMATION THAT IS ON RECORD DEEP INSIDE ALL OF US and if we share then we may learn.

In reply to the indirect question about the Jews. What do you think? They sure do tend to alienate themselves from the rest of the world. They are certainly not the same, as in quite unique, They have an obsessive attraction to gold, power and wealth. They claim to e Gods chosen people.

Aaahhh I get it... Like a thought experiment kind of. Yeah I do that to. I'll go off on some huge exploration of what god is and it will look like that's exactly what I believe, but in fact im just thinking outloud or brainstorming in a progressive manner.

I have met plenty of Jewish people. They seem like everyone else to me, and no I have heard that particular brand yet. All kinds of strange reptilian and ancient history stories, but you got to admit that it sounds a little like "men in black."

Edited by Seeker79

Why would spirituality come from "God" and not all the other religions dead or living that exist. They all draw from the same spiritual energy ?

Spirituality came from God - that is, the ability to perceive and comprehend concepts such as God. From that came religion - including all those living and dead religions you mention. Without spirituality, though, mankind could not conceive if the idea of religion. Edited by Paranoid Android

Only Christianity has the Son of God himself in it, spot the difference?..;)

Yes, there's a Spiritual Energy flooding the universe, Jesus called it The Word (and Kenobi called it The Force),and we have to tune our minds into its wavelength in order to tap into it. Jesus was quite clear that HE --and only HE-- was the way to it.

By tuning into HIM, we automatically tune into the Spiritual energy of the universe.

Jesus said - "Enter through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it,but small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."(Matt 7:13)

stargateJesus.gif

PS- to tune into The Force, we first have to simply like Jesus-

"You're my friends if you follow me. I don't call you servants, but I call you friends"- (John 15:15)

and when we make that connection the Force automatically begins downloading through the 'Jesus Stargate' from him into us-

"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you" (John 14:20)

Bear Grylls is a good example of the supercharging effect the Force has on us-

He said "My Christian faith is my backbone" more than once in his shows.

b-grrylls.gif

Incidentally, when the body dies, the soul flies straight through the Jesus Stargate to Jesus like a locked-on missile IF we've connected with him him during our lifetime.

Modern military parlance for a missile that loses its lock after launch is to say that its "gone stupid", possibly tying in to this 'lost souls' verse-

"Ungodly men,wandering stars for whom the blackness of darkness is reserved forever" (Jude 1:4-19)

Where is the 'Jesus Stargate? We don't know, it could be on the other side of the known universe..

stargate-known-universe.gif

In fact Jesus's mates asked him the same question-

"Thomas said to him, 'Lord, we dont know where you are going, so how can we know the way?'

Jesus answered, I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:5)

The bottom line is that Jesus is a thoroughly nice guy, so who the hell wouldn't want to be his pal?

Edited by Crikey

PS- to tune into The Force, we first have to simply like Jesus-

"You're my friends if you follow me. I don't call you servants, but I call you friends"- (John 15:15)

and when we make that connection the Force automatically begins downloading through the 'Jesus Stargate' from him into us-

"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you" (John 14:20)

Bear Grylls is a good example of the supercharging effect the Force has on us-

He said "My Christian faith is my backbone" more than once in his shows.

b-grrylls.gif

Incidentally, when the body dies, the soul flies straight through the Jesus Stargate to Jesus like a locked-on missile IF we've connected with him him during our lifetime.

Modern military parlance for a missile that loses its lock after launch is to say that its "gone stupid", possibly tying in to this 'lost souls' verse-

"Ungodly men,wandering stars for whom the blackness of darkness is reserved forever" (Jude 1:4-19)

Where is the 'Jesus Stargate? We don't know, it could be on the other side of the known universe..

stargate-known-universe.gif

In fact Jesus's mates asked him the same question-

"Thomas said to him, 'Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?'

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:5)

The bottom line is that Jesus is a thoroughly nice guy, so who the hell wouldn't want to be his pal?

/

Thats all very lovely stuff but what relevance has it got to the current market price of fish