Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reality Check for Piers Morgan Gun Stats

Drayno

And Piers Morgan is laughing all the way to the bank.

Folks do realize that prior to his big stance on guns, he was about to lose his show because the ratings sucked.

Indeed. In Jones wants to present facts and have honest debate he can't spend the whole interview screaming conspiracy theories and then later bragging that he made people cry and that secret government agents were out to get him. If he ditched the crazy made he'd actually be taken seriously. Though given his track record that's not going to happen any time soon. So best to just ignore his rantings and focus on those who deal with stuff like facts and reality.

I think its a stretch to say he isnt taken seriously. He is the most listened to man in America, on a global scale. The reason being is cause the same stuff he's been preaching for decades, alot of it has come to fruitation. He may be over the top, but at least he isnt a flat out liar, reporting things for a globabl agenda like all other main stream media. At least what you see is what you get with Jones. You cant say that about damn near any other media.

• Like 1

Oh, of course. You know the media. They're having a field day with Jones' rant.

But he did have a point when he referenced Democide.

I concede he would have done better if he wasn't so smug about all the facts he had.

Instead he should have been like, "Can you do me a favor and shut up for three minutes while lay down some points, without you rudely interrupting? If you interrupt, you'll have broken our agreement and shown you can't shut your trap patiently. You can comment after I'm done talking. You know, how actual discussions are done, not the CNN "I'm going to yell over your yelling" style of discussion."

That's what I would have done. I would have intellectually PWNed Piers, not be cannon fodder for the agenda-ridden media.

I really like the first half of the video. It was emotional, but very factual, and pulled no punches. It was when he started speaking in a british accent that I started feeling embarassed for him.

I think its a stretch to say he isnt taken seriously. He is the most listened to man in America, on a global scale. The reason being is cause the same stuff he's been preaching for decades, alot of it has come to fruitation. He may be over the top, but at least he isnt a flat out liar, reporting things for a globabl agenda like all other main stream media. At least what you see is what you get with Jones. You cant say that about damn near any other media.

Why aren't you in a FEMA camp? Why didn't Anon hackers physically attack the White House during the election? Both claims made by Jones, both proven to be nothing but paranoia rantings with zero basis in reality. And for all its faults at least the media are horrifed when children are murdered. Jones? He was pleased, thrilled even, because it gives him another chance to push his lies. The bodies were barely cold and was Jones showing any kind of respect? No he was gleefully proclaiming that Obama was pretending to cry and that this was all some sort of government plot. The man is scum, plain and simple. And if he's the person you want representing your country then the only thing it will convince the world is that America is filled with madmen with little grib on reality. The only plus is that Alex Jones might be big in the world of conspiracy theories but he's rightly dismissed as a loon by the general population.