Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
twlott

Seeing my Aura?

5 posts in this topic

I have been attempting to see my own Aura using mirrors. When i concentrate on my head I can start seeing something white appearing around my shoulders and head. but when I look at it difecly it goes away. When i first started trying it it was only about a inch from my body but now it is growing to be about 4 or 5 inches from my body.

Is that my aura or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

It's called "macular fatigue".

When you stare fixedly at something then other parts of the eye get tired and the receptors get, basically, over stimulated.

It's ok though, I once thought I could see auras too doing the same thing you did and the "aura" looked exactly the same regardless of what I looked at..live or not.

Understanding basic biology and physics is our greatest ally.

1 person likes this

I have tried it as well on a bright green cup with the i saw a orange glow around it. is that the same thing that you explained in your reply?

I have tried it as well on a bright green cup with the i saw a orange glow around it. is that the same thing that you explained in your reply?

Yes. There is actually an experiment I seen on a website where you had two large circles or something..each one a different color and you were to stare at a dot that lay between the two colored circles. Eventually you would see, out of your peripheral vision a "aura" surrounding the circles. The aura was the opposing color of the circle it surrounded..so yes...this is what I refer to.

Seeing auras is actually quite complex, you have to be able to tap into someone elses energy, and as far as seein your own aura, you must be 100% in tune with your own soul. It is something I have yet to master myself, but I am working towards it. You must sync your heart, mind, and soul.