Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO in Manchester

ciriuslea

I do hope this isn't a duplicate but I saw this a week or so ago and have been meaning to post for some time..looks like a helium balloon to me but who knows....

Greater Manchester is a hotspot for UFOs, a leading paranormal expert claims.

And Greater Manchester Police have confirmed that there have been a number of reports of ‘unexplained’ sightings of UFOs (unidentified flying objects) last year.

http://mancunianmatters.co.uk/content/07017733-pictures-manchester-hotspot-ufos-expert-claims-and-police-confirm-multiple-unexplai

UFO%20sighting%20morphing%20Eccles%20Manchester%20Stephen%20Mira%203.jpg

• Like 1

It really looks like a foil balloon of some sort to me.

• Like 2

So its a Duck ? Well Its a start,It will soon be a Mother Ship,Invasion Fleet,FTL,Thingy!

looks like an air matress caught in the wind, and its obviously fake as it always rains in manchester!

• Like 2

This look like a balloon in the shape of a dog bone. This doesn't look like any "morphing" UFOs. I think air just slowly escape the balloon and changes it shape.

Venus is often mis-identified and last year someone reported the moon as a UFO. People make mistakes but then there are occasions where the results are inconclusive.” (These people do not make mistake, they're ****ed up. :no:)

Edited by SwampgasBalloonBoy

looks like an air matress caught in the wind, and its obviously fake as it always rains in manchester!

LOL Yep its been really winding in and around Manchester for the past few months so it could almost be anything that's metallic looking blown into the air,

But unbelievably we have our own Association of Paranormal Investigation...http://www.mapit.kk5.org/ wow I never knew this existed.

This look like a balloon in the shape of a dog bone. This doesn't look like any "morphing" UFOs. I think air just slowly escape the balloon and changes it shape.

Venus is often mis-identified and last year someone reported the moon as a UFO. People make mistakes but then there are occasions where the results are inconclusive.” (These people do not make mistake, they're ****ed up. :no:)

I guess with a lot of these type of reports actually being the witness or seeing the object in real time is what makes some people think its a UFO, and so when a strange object is seen in the sky its automatically an alien craft..Id love to see a video of this even though I agree with peoples opinions...

So its a Duck ? Well Its a start,It will soon be a Mother Ship,Invasion Fleet,FTL,Thingy!

Where's my shotgun :gun: Oh crap we're not allowed them.......put the kettle on then. :tu:

Could be a balloon but it has the metallic no seams look. Btw. there have been some good CE3 cases around the Manchester, England area. Don't know of any recently though.

Well it looks like it could get punctured by a pin.

I was expecting a more symmetrical and aerodynamic design.

How can something with such an odd shape be a spaceship powered by anti-gravity.

Though this thread is a great shout out for the Greater Manchester area.

Only 52 recorded sightings though.

• Like 1

Well it looks like it could get punctured by a pin.

I was expecting a more symmetrical and aerodynamic design.

How can something with such an odd shape be a spaceship powered by anti-gravity.

Though this thread is a great shout out for the Greater Manchester area.

Only 52 recorded sightings though.

I wasn't aware of any serious recorded sightings, if this can be taken seriously, but by chance, I saw this headline and just had to check it out being a Mancunian and living close to where this was reported, I'm guessing its either someone with a wild imagination or this object behaved in such a way that made them feel it was a UFO, whatever it is its made me pay more attention to the skies over Manchester that's for sure

Could be a balloon but it has the metallic no seams look. Btw. there have been some good CE3 cases around the Manchester, England area. Don't know of any recently though.

I've never heard of any, but I'm not really a researcher into CE3's, M.A.P.I.T (Manchester's Association of Paranormal Investigation & Training) has some nice pics on its website and some research notes http://www.mapit.kk5.org/#/ufo-photographs/4535375369