Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just had a weird experience

stevemagegod

Holy **** i just had someone or something Breathe on my Neck when No Windows where open. (And Believe me the first thing i checked was the windows since theirs one right next to my Computer Desk where i am at and sure enough they were closed). It was strong enough to actually get my attention and make me turn around when i knew no one was there.

Windows dont have to be open for a draft of cold air to circulate throughout the room..it is possible this is all you experienced. Then again you may have an evil ghost that likes to read over your shoulder.

• Like 5

Maybe a bug tried to land on the back of your neck? The beating of its wings could've felt like breath. Happened to me once. Or it could be a pervy ghost. I'll give it 50/50.

• Like 3

That could be many things. Have you felt a draft there before? Do you have any pets that could have done it? Have you had any paranormal experiences there before?

Was a door opened anywhere in the house? Maybe a draft... Or a scary ghost dude.

• 7 months later...

Did the air conditioning kick on by any chance? :unsure2:

No.

Could have just been something your body did, like a shiver. I get weird sensations lots and I just go with the flow and figure it's my medication and not something paranormal.

• Like 1

Was your computer turned on at the time? My computer's fan actually moves a fair bit of air around. Also, as Overdueleaf stated you don't need a window open for air to move around a house. Do you have any pets? Have you had a cold recently or been unwell at all?

teanpa, you made me laugh, so thanks :tu:

• Like 1

Could be innumerable things including a ghostly presence but also including an invisible dragon who cannot blow fire anymore so issues chilly steam in great forlorn fireless sighs and also including irrationally misplaced phantom fans that only spin around once an hour. Choices choices!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Was your computer turned on at the time? My computer's fan actually moves a fair bit of air around. Also, as Overdueleaf stated you don't need a window open for air to move around a house. Do you have any pets? Have you had a cold recently or been unwell at all?

teanpa, you made me laugh, so thanks :tu:

;0)

Who is this Ben?

He lives next door with Gazza.

• Like 2

probably these guys. ;)

Killer-Klowns-from-Outer-Space-pies.jpg

Just gonna come out and say it.

I did not need to see this at 12:20 am

I am not the type to get scared easily but something about this is kinda creepy

Sensations and feelings are not evidence of anything other than you have an imagination. Check inside before you check outside. Just saying.

• Like 1