Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hairy Aliens

topsecretresearch

But in all seriousness its just a hoax or spirits or some mixture off the two

Don't think so. People are having UFO encounters observing these creatures.

Interestingly enough: Scientists discover 'werewolf' gene that makes people hairy

WerewolfGenes_main_0606.jpg

BLAME THE GENES: Supatra "Nat" Sasuphan, the world's hairiest child. (Photo: guinnessworldrecords.com)

There is a rare genetic disorder that makes people hairy. In the alien abduction phenomenon people report hybrids. Perhaps some of these beings people report in close encounters and UFO landings could be genetic creations. On the other hand it could be an alien humanoid creature very much like a Wookiee or ALF. That sounds funny but it could be possible that some aliens are just hairy like our primate cousins.

Edited by topsecretresearch

Hey it is cousin IT . LOL

This was reported in the Johnny Sands case. The Johnny Sands story is bizzare but some of the details do reflect what others have observed.

An Interview With Johnny Sands

They walked across the street and then here come these figures out of the darkness dressed in black and this one particular man was standing up in front of them all and he began to talk to Dave Dunn and he pointed at me, and he kept pointing at me. So John Worth had the window cracked and John said, “He’s talking about you and he says, ‘He knows too much. This has got to end here and now. He-knows-too-much!” John said, “You’ve got trouble.” I said, “No, I don’t have trouble. I’m going out there to see what the problem is.” I was on the side next to the desert and I reached and grabbed the door handle and as I reached to grab it, I don’t know if you’ve ever seen that show The Adam’s Family, Cousin It, the furry thing?

Editor: Yes.

Johnny Sands: Okay. Cousin It come running at me, at my door, and I looked and it run so close to the door I slammed the door back and looked out and it stood right in front of my door. No face. Just fur. And I looked back and there was another one to the left of him, and I said, “John, do you see?” He said, “A cactus run into the door didn’t it?” I said, “I don’t know what it is.” He said, “Are you getting out.” I said, “No, I’m not.” I backed up and locked the door and this thing went around the car and went over to Dave Dunn and this other man. I don’t know what he said or what he done, but he came right back to my door and stood. Another words it meant don’t get out. So I didn’t move.

So anyway, after a long conversation they had, they came back and all got in the car and when they got in the car I said, “What’s going on?” They wouldn’t answer.

Absolute proof, but which one is the alien. I vote for the one sleeping. They're noted for making humans do whatever they want.

ALF-kitty.jpg

What ever you do do not feed them after midnight and never get them wet !

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Found another one....

• 8 October 1984 07:40 Prato Principato, Italy

ffr218.jpg?height=200&width=135

ffr219.jpg?height=200&width=169

ffr217.jpg

4' furry being with helmet probes ground with forked tool. Box shaped UFO takes off rapidly and moving rapidly to the southwest . Close encounter with a an unidentified craft and its occupants. One rectangular object was observed on a farm for over three minutes. One 4-foot-tall hairy dwarf, wearing a helmet, was seen.

8 octobre 1984 Ffr217

These are real cases. Not just the internet.

gustavorencontreetrange.jpg

gustavogonzaleshumanoides.jpg

big-ufo.jpg?height=154&width=200

Real Case?? As in something that was reported!? In your world that is all it takes for you to claim "its real"!!??

You are living on a very different planet than I am. :wacko:

Edited by DBunker

Another case....

Witness: Antônio Carlos Ferreira.

ffr214.jpg?height=320&width=260

The case of the Brazilian Negro Antônio Carlos Ferreira.

On the occasions of the other abductions of him, he had met (possibly "on the Moon") fair-skinned beings, more like humans, and also dark skinned beings and "hairy" beings.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Interestingly enough dark skinned aliens were also described in this Puerto Rican case from the 1980s invloving Amaury Rivera:

Antônio Carlos Ferreira mentions other aliens he met possibly "on the Moon" reminds me of the Aveley, Essex, England abudction where "more than one base" was mentioned.

When asked where they came from, he said, "There was no need for them to say," and that they have no need to return home; "they have more than one base," he said.

• January 22, 2013 - Part 6: High Strangeness in Dundee, Oregon.

Click for Real X-File. http://www.earthfiles.com

“This disc thing is up there ... and this ‘bell’ is telescoping down

from the bottom of the disc ... and a Sasquatch is being lowered

on a cable down right in front of my eyes!”

- Steve Bismarck, Snohomish, Washington

- See more at: http://www.earthfiles.com/#sthash.yi3csHJD.dpuf

The case of the Brazilian Negro Antônio Carlos Ferreira.

Wait ... is this the 1950s again?

People who see Bigfoot often spot a UFO around the same moment.

Do you have a link to that Andes mountains Chile case??

another one....

1989 special vsd

ge15.jpg?height=320&width=241

ge161.jpg?height=200&width=150

Edited by topsecretresearch

^---What on earth (or not!) is that thing?!

^---What on earth (or not!) is that thing?!

An example of rogue taxidermy, made from deer derriere.

• Like 2

An example of rogue taxidermy, made from deer derriere.

Thanks! (I think!) It concerned me as this was the last thread I browsed before turning in for the night and was concerned of that thing re-appearing in my dreams! ;)

• Like 1

Thanks! (I think!) It concerned me as this was the last thread I browsed before turning in for the night and was concerned of that thing re-appearing in my dreams! ;)

That doesn't mean it doesn't get up and roam around at night, like Toy Story or Night At The Museum...

• Like 2

2b5D7by.jpg

Uncle Fester, the early years