Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Buzz Aldrin comments on UFO following Apollo

Zeta Reticulum

I wasn't sarcastic, BTW.

I never thought you were, the' funny joke' comment was in relation to

''Maybe he has a hard time understanding Aussie accent ;)''

Clever! You're trying to shift the debate into an irrelevant sideshow. The question is -- what credible evidence does he provide that astronauts encountered UFOs during Apollo. You suddenly seem VERY disinterested in that theme.

No, I am never disinterested in that theme, but I was merely pointing out the sources of the statement that David Baker worked for NASA twenty years.

As far what I said about UFOs, I have already posted everything I could find about that. He said that they were real, that quite a few astronauts saw them, and that NASA discouraged any public discussion of them. None of that is exactly new or surprising information to me, but just confirms what I have known all along.

I think questions 1 and 2 are the important ones. 3,4 and 5 are all really point scoring between Jim and McG, I dont exactly see how, whether 'joined during the Gemini Programme' meant worked on it or not has any relevance apart from winning a semantics battle.

I'm not really trying to "score points' with Oberg, but was merely showing where I got the information about David Baker having a PhD before he went to work for NASA is 1965 and that he was employed by the space agency for almost twenty years. He has written quite a few books about space as well. a lot more than Oberg, in fact. I don't know if he was 17 when he got his PhD, but I kind of doubt it. LOL

When he saws that UFOs were real and that NASA doesn't like to talk about this subject, I have no reason to doubt him, since that conforms with everything we already know about this particular subject. Anybody who isn't aware of that by this late date should just go back to sleep.

Baker is not the only former NASA employee who has said this over the years--far from it--and in fact Oberg is the run who generally runs counters to what most of teh others have said on this subject, at least those who have said anything at all.

We have discussed this many times at UM.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Lets see...

In 1985, there were six crewmembers on board the Soviet Salyut-7 space station. They were cosmonauts Leonid Kizim, Oleg Atkov, Vladimir Solovyov, Svetlana Savitskaya, Igor Volk and Vladimir Jannibekov.

If author of the article is unable to check simple FACTS, you can be sure that the rest of it is BS.

Lets see...

If author of the article is unable to check simple FACTS, you can be sure that the rest of it is BS.

They also had large wings behind their backs and luminous halos above their heads. The creatures looked like angels.

Is probably a pretty good indicator too, as is the source, Pravda.

Not that I would expect much more in this case.

Is probably a pretty good indicator too, as is the source, Pravda.

[...]

At least it keeps good ol' tradition to lie without blushing.

[...]

Not that I would expect much more in this case.

I've found several sources (in Russian) with the same level of credibility, with differences in crew members.

Maybe JOberg knows more about it.