Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

you really don't know the religion and beliefs of the people you talk about. how can you?

But you see... I DO! I know about the islamic fundamentalists!

End of discussion for me, its like banging head against a brick wall!

OK, now I must chime in.

What part of "Al-Qaeda openely admits to full responsibility of the 9/11 attacks without any US involvement, is not understood" ??????

Damn stupid, moronic conspiracy theorists who cry about anything.

OSBL said he had nothing to do with it. Even said it was probably an inside job. Then the next day a guy about 100 lbs bigger claiming to be OSBL said he did it. Its easy to figure out which was the real guy, being he was seriously sick with a kidney diease. Al-CIA-da IS THE US. Why would they say the US was involved? They work directly for the US, and were part of the plan all along. Not the suckers that they actualy brainwashed to do the job, but the leaders of Al-CIA-da.

• Like 3

Why did we not attack Saudi Arabia

Why did we NOT steal oil from Iraq. !!!!!

That first bits a joke, right? I am not even go to carry on if I am discussing this with people who know nothing about the islamic fundamentalists.

Are you saying that wack jobs from the fundi side of islam don`t use children. Do they promise those children virgins or just a place in hell opps heaven. Lets stay on topic ok.

• Like 1

So you didnt bother to watch the first video then hu?

No, in my op I asked for written, logical arguments, not videos.

"they" are the banking elite. The trilateral commition, the CFR, the builderburg group, Big oil, Henry Kissanger, skull and bones ect ect.

So these financial commissions and groups along with everyone in the oil industries around the planet and certain university fraternities planned and controlled the 911 attacks? Is that what you are claiming?

Im saying at this point, now that we have seen what has transpired since 9/11, that thats self evident.

That's not the case, there are many people who do not believe theses claims.

• Like 1

OSBL said he had nothing to do with it.

Yes he DID. Jesus, must I give you tapes that he clearly exclaimed this!!!

Geeze, that's old news, you should know that by now.

Ok good bye as you might as well be trying to prove you know god.

We did. Our oil companies got the contracts.

• Like 4

Why do you think this is all about oil. Its bigger than oil.

• Like 1

He said he had nothing to do with it. Then a guy who was about 100 lbs bigger said he did it. And it isnt the first time the CIA got caught making fake video's. Heck they even admitted faking videos about Saddam.

• Like 4

you don't know anything about the individuals on the planes, you cannot know what is in the mind of another person.

look at Atta's background, it doesn't fit.

• Like 2

For f sakes people the attacks were done to place or put the worlds largest economy into a landslide so the banks could take ownership of a so called free nation. It worked the wars were just iceing on the cake. The US is now owned.

• Like 3

Stop your crack-head delusions already. Or whatever drug you're on.

Maybe it's just severe mental illness that you conspiracy theorists suffer.

There is help. But you must be willing.

"Planned demolition" by whom?

There was NONE. It was an Al-Qaeda attack with hijacked planes. HELLO !!!!!!!

That is correct! :tu:

Those who advocate the demolition theory do not understand the demolition process. Add to the fact that no evidence of bomb explosions were seen, heard, nor detected by seismic monitors in the local area nor was evidence of structural pre-weakening discovered on the structural steel. And since no evidence of explosives was found in the rubble, that brings of this question:

Where did 9/11 conspiracist get the idea that explosives were used when there is no evidence to support their claim?

• Like 2

Not just throwing it out there but as fact that banks in the modern age control nations and people.

Its not to enslave the US per say but to make the nation weak in regards to it`s monitary power point and now they have no collateral. Exactly what was planned.

You originally made two claims;

p1 "To bankrupt the richest nation on the planet and take the power back to the bank of england.

p2 "The attacks were a ploy to put a nation in a forieghn banks control."

Do you have any names of these bankers?

Do you have any evidence that these individuals planned and controlled the Muslim hijackers?

Jesus lol talk about old news.... or are you trying to bring religion into this LOL oh wait religion requiers money

You originally made two claims;

p1 "To bankrupt the richest nation on the planet and take the power back to the bank of england.

p2 "The attacks were a ploy to put a nation in a forieghn banks control."

Do you have any names of these bankers?

Do you have any evidence that these individuals planned and controlled the Muslim hijackers?

I would have to go back and do some research as you can see Im not a noob. I have done this before so really you should do some digging yourself. I did make those claims yes. Can you state exactly why these men that did what they did on 9-11 was religion motivated issue or not a money or territorial issue.

Today Muslim or Islam is a bad word and one we should hate. You need to tell me why they did what they did.

Side note. I think Islam is a desease just as much as christianity.

Edited by The Silver Thong

No, in my op I asked for written, logical arguments, not videos.

Whatever.

So these financial commissions and groups along with everyone in the oil industries around the planet and certain university fraternities planned and controlled the 911 attacks? Is that what you are claiming?

Exactly who, when where, how, Im not sure. I do know that the people who did it can be found within these groups. Did everyone from builderberg know? Probably not. Did everyone who was ever in skull and bones know, the same.

That's not the case, there are many people who do not believe theses claims.

It isnt a matter of belief. They outlined thier goals in the middle east, and they are nearly accomplished. And we have witness first hand the dismantling of the constitution over the last 11 years like no other time in our history. Whats not to believe?

• Like 3

Jesus lol talk about old news.... or are you trying to bring religion into this LOL oh wait religion requiers money

No, you just REFUSE to look at what he(bin Laden) publicly said several years after the event, and praising the radical islamic attackers on 9/11 and admitting his underlings training/funding them.

Remember that world-covered vid statement from him?

It was all over the news.

the attacks were done to place or put the worlds largest economy into a landslide so the banks could take ownership of a so called free nation. It worked the wars were just iceing on the cake. The US is now owned.

Hmm, I thought Chinese bankers held most of the U.S. debt. Not the Rothschilds or Zurich gnomes.

• Like 1

That is correct! :tu:

Those who advocate the demolition theory do not understand the demolition process. Add to the fact that no evidence of bomb explosions were seen, heard, nor detected by seismic monitors in the local area nor was evidence of structural pre-weakening discovered on the structural steel. And since no evidence of explosives was found in the rubble, that brings of this question:

Where did 9/11 conspiracist get the idea that explosives were used when there is no evidence to support their claim?

You mean like the top demolition expert in Europe. Or the several experts that make up the 9/11 truth movement? No evidence of structural pre weakness???? The damn buildings fell at near free fall speed.

• Like 4

I would have to go back and do some research as you can see Im not a noob. I have done this before so really you should do some digging yourself. I did make those claims yes. Can you state exactly why these men that did what they did on 9-11 was religion motivated issue or not a money or territorial issue.

You're the one who made the claim, the onus is on you to support it with sufficient warrants. That's one of the constituent rules of argumentation.

Hmm, I thought Chinese bankers held most of the U.S. debt. Not the Rothschilds or Zurich gnomes.

Do the chinese us the US dollar or the Euro as its trading curancy. I do believe its one of the 2

No, you just REFUSE to look at what he(bin Laden) publicly said several years after the event, and praising the radical islamic attackers on 9/11 and admitting his underlings training/funding them.

Remember that world-covered vid statement from him?

It was all over the news.

Which OSBL? There are at least 5 the US government presented to us as ligit in videos. Till they got caught. Then then only used audio after that.

Will the real Osama please stand up

• Like 4