Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

You assume the debris is falling at free fall speed - no go.

Well, let's take a look.

site1085-20120628-111320.jpg

As you can plainly see, dust plumes and debris are outpacing the collapse, which simply means the building is not falling at free fall speed.

How about huge forces blasting debris out, downward - think that could be a bit faster than free fall?

Nothing more than compressed air as would be expected as buildings collapse. I might add the Verinage demolition method does not used explosives in the initial process.

http__demolitions.free.fr_%E2%80%A2_Afficher_le_sujet_-_D%C3%A9molition_de_3_tours_R%2B15_%C3%A0_Chalon-sur-Sa%C3%B4ne_%2871%29-20120406-065657.jpg

verinage-20120406-071438.jpg

Edited by skyeagle409

Fairy Tale it is.

Raptor

Thanks for the numbers regarding Larry's money. No, he's not poor.

Regarding the last sentence of your post, when one is a team player, from time to time one must take a hit for the team. :innocent:

That is assuming he is a team player in a conspiracy, which you fail to provide evidence for.

Coming from a predisposed position that 9/11 was an inside job, must be easy to claim such people as being part of the conspiracy without having to provide evidence of such.

Larry Silverstein, in this case, made a bad investment by purchasing the lease of WTC 1&2. Did you even know that the insurance wasn't even finalized on the day of the attack? Once you take into account little details such as that, which unfortunately CT sites fail to address I might add, it really shows that Silverstein was not part of any 9/11 grand conspiracy.

You assume the debris is falling at free fall speed - no go.

How about huge forces blasting debris out, downward - think that could be a bit faster than free fall?

Falling debris, which included large sections of the outer wall fell faster than the actual collapse of the building.

Is it safe to say, the building itself encountered resistance in its collapse and the portions of the outer wall and other debris not attached to the main building was falling at gravitational acceleration clearly debunking the supposed "free fall" claim truther like to use when describing the towers collapse?

Oh ! THe Horror ! THe Horror of it all ! Nah ! IT was just Napam in the morning !

Well, let's take a look.

site1085-20120628-111320.jpg

As you can plainly see, dust plumes and debris are outpacing the collapse, which simply means the building is not falling at free fall speed.

All this photo shows is that stuff falls faster through air than through .. other stuff.

That is assuming he is a team player in a conspiracy, which you fail to provide evidence for.

Coming from a predisposed position that 9/11 was an inside job, must be easy to claim such people as being part of the conspiracy without having to provide evidence of such.

Larry Silverstein, in this case, made a bad investment by purchasing the lease of WTC 1&2. Did you even know that the insurance wasn't even finalized on the day of the attack? Once you take into account little details such as that, which unfortunately CT sites fail to address I might add, it really shows that Silverstein was not part of any 9/11 grand conspiracy.

The evidence is there, but one must be perceptive enough and curious enough in order to see it. One must have minimal dot-connecting skills in order to appreciate it.

Falling debris, which included large sections of the outer wall fell faster than the actual collapse of the building.

Is it safe to say, the building itself encountered resistance in its collapse and the portions of the outer wall and other debris not attached to the main building was falling at gravitational acceleration clearly debunking the supposed "free fall" claim truther like to use when describing the towers collapse?

The giveaway--that bit of evidence you are unable to perceive--is that large sections were displaced horizontally several hundred feet, with sufficient energy in one case to penetrate the walls of the World Financial Center.

In the real world, gravity cannot do that.

In the world of OCT fantasy, it either didn't happen, or it has no meaning. :whistle:

The evidence is there, but one must be perceptive enough and curious enough in order to see it. One must have minimal dot-connecting skills in order to appreciate it.

Right. Like the CT's regarding Bush Senior and a member of the Bin Ladin family having breakfast before the attacks. Completely ignoring facts that the meeting was set up by a company that had an investor's meeting that day. Both parties had invested interest in said company, yet the Cters made such a big stink over it.

• Like 1

The giveaway--that bit of evidence you are unable to perceive--is that large sections were displaced horizontally several hundred feet, with sufficient energy in one case to penetrate the walls of the World Financial Center.

In the world of OCT fantasy, it either didn't happen, or it has no meaning. :whistle:

Show me a video of the collapse with audio where you can discern a large enough explosion to displace debris laterally for "hundreds of feet".

The problem you have BR, is that you are not willing to address the simple fact that a shockwaves of that magnitude would be heard from several miles away, heck even across the Hudson. Yet not 1 camera actually picked up such audio evidence?

That is the reason why AE911T lost such credibility. Gage and his cohorts believe in the CD theory, show photos of displaced debris, yet are not able to provide audio reference to the shockwaves? Very telling in their deception.

All this photo shows is that stuff falls faster through air than through .. other stuff.

Not only does the photo depict dust plumes and debris outpacing the collapse of the WTC building, but videos as well.

Right. Like the CT's regarding Bush Senior and a member of the Bin Ladin family having breakfast before the attacks. Completely ignoring facts that the meeting was set up by a company that had an investor's meeting that day. Both parties had invested interest in said company, yet the Cters made such a big stink over it.

Don't know anything about it, but I'll take your word for it. :tu: The Bushes do like to scheme and plot, I admit. Brothers here and cousins there, it's a drag.

• Like 1

Don't know anything about it, but I'll take your word for it. :tu: The Bushes do like to scheme and plot, I admit. Brothers here and cousins there, it's a drag.

Nothing there to even remotely suggest a government 911 conspiracy.

• Like 1

Have you ever looked into a physics class Babe? THe Weight and compression ,and dynamics would Indeed do just as we see in the Photos ! Are you saying what everyone watched did not Happen? THe Buildings did just that ! Fell to the Ground and the bits and pcs, did as they will do ! :tu:

FOr Sure on the Non-Bush connection ! Give it some Logic Babe ! not Drag it through the world on Never-Never Land !

FOr Sure on the Non-Bush connection ! Give it some Logic Babe ! not Drag it through the world on Never-Never Land !

He has been pulling things out of thin air because he is not in the habit of doing homework.

Right!!! Just like there is no evidence to disprove it. The oldest motive known to man i.e. greed and power are not even factors, right? It is the opposing of mindsets here. You either believe everything the government tells you and swallow it whole or you question things for yourself. Care to take a guess which category you fall in? :whistle::tu:

• Like 1

Right!!! Just like there is no evidence to disprove it.

Of course there is, and It has already been proven that conspiracist were wrong all along. In addition, they were duped by false and misleading information, some of which were planted to discredit 911 Truthers, and ti worked. Let's remember how quickly they fell for the mini-nuke and WTC7 detonation hoaxes.

Edited by skyeagle409

911 inside job - for what?

1) It's speculated that the reason why "The Powers that be" (world leaders who control the world and who is behind the New World Order / Secret Societies / Illuminati) orchestrated 911 is that the United States wants to control the oil and gas in the underground in and near Afghanistan, as well as control of the Opium in the area. It's speculated that the war on Afghanistan is part of a profit driven agenda, a war of economic conquest and plunder, ”a resource war”.

2) According to for example David Icke it was the Draconian Reptilian humanoid beings who were behind 911. According to EVP expert Peggy Kane, the reason why Draconian Reptilians like to create wars among humans is because the Reptilians love to ingest negative emotions like for example fear from humans who suffer during wars. According to former participant in the Montauk Project Stewart Swerdlow, Stewart says that the Draconian Reptilians came to Earth 800000 years ago from Draco star system. Andromedan contactee Alex Collier says that Moranae (Andromedan contact) 'told' him that nobody knows who brought the Draconian Reptilians to our galaxy, but he says the reason why Draconian Reptilians were brought here to our galaxy is because it gives them the highest probability of survival. According to Peggy Kane, Draconian Reptilians like to torture humans to death and eat humans alive, like to eat raw human flesh as well as baked human meat, she says they transport human body parts to meat lockers on mars and to Orion.

According to Zulu Shaman Credo Mutwa, the Reptilians have taken over African politicians' bodies, and it's theorized the same happened to the world leaders, the Rothschilds, other famous people, and other rich and "powerful" people who control the world.

One of the other things Alex Collier mentioned what Moranae 'told' was during his speech at the 2009 Project Camelot LA conference, Alex said >>The people – the personages – that rule the planet are not us. They are not human beings. And I will say this with my very last breath: They are not us.<<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDZ2BWXqzCg&feature=player_embedded

From around 1:38:00 into the above Moon & Mars Lecture 1996, Alex Collier mentioned that "Moranae" 'told' him that by the year of 2000 New York city will turn into "Ash", that's what he said about New York city, and he said that back in 1996, about 5 years before 911 took place... It will be "sacrificed", he said... It's going to be "sacrificed". "The Powers that be" already made that decision, it will be "Sacrificed", an "offering", the souls that lives there their energy is going to be an "offering". >>An act of terrorism will turn it to "Ash"<<, that's what he said about New York city, keep in mind he said this back in 1996. He said it would happen in 2000 all right, only 1 year missing as 911 took place in 2001.

http://www.prisonpla...false-flag.html

Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job.

http://rense.com/general57/aale.htm

SH: Yeah, we are suing Bush, Condoleezza Rice, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Mueller, etc. for complicity in personally not only allowing 9/11 to happen but in ordering it. The hijackers we retained and we had a witness who is married to one of them. The hijackers were U.S. undercover agents. They were double agents, paid by the FBI and the CIA to spy on Arab groups in this country. They were controlled. Their landlord was an FBI informant in San Diego and other places. And this was a direct, covert operation ordered, personally ordered by George W. Bush. Personally ordered. We have incriminating evidence, documents as well as witnesses, to this effect.

*snip*

During the above Jesse Ventura TV documentary, 911 witness William Rodriques WTC Maintenance Worker tells how the explosions occurred inside the Twin Towers moments before the planes hit two of the three Towers that were brought down.

*snip*

From around 5:00 into the above clip Charles Lewis said Norad was ordered to stand down, and the order came from *The Highest Level of the White House*, i repeat the order came from *The Highest Level of the White House*, this is confirmed by none other than Norman Mineta, transportation secretary at the time.

Edited by Saru
Removed copyrighted videos
  • Like 1

It is the opposing of mindsets here.

Actually. I think it's the art of presenting false dichotomies, being taken to extremes by those who think in extremes, those who believe that 'you're with us or against us', those that believe if a gov't lies about some stuff they lie about everything, those who only listen to that which backs them up, those who hang around conspiracy websites..

You either believe everything the government tells you and swallow it whole or you question things for yourself.

Yes, it's only one or the other. Nothing is grey, or complex. And everything that could possibly be construed as 'evidence', must be evidence!!

{/sarcasm}

Me, I accept that I am not an expert in all things, and then look for those who are genuine experts, not self-appointed (self-anointed) 'experts' who own hideously colorful and lengthy diatribe-filled websites, peppered with link after link to others with similar delusions. And I like to investigate the concepts at places OTHER than those same websites... When I do that, a pretty clear picture emerges...

Care to take a guess which category you fall in? :whistle::tu:

Care to take a guess at what I think of categorising rather than debating?

BTW.. There are only two types of people in this Universe.. - those who put people into two types, and those who don't..

Feel free to guess which category I'm in..

• Like 1

Have you ever looked into a physics class Babe? THe Weight and compression ,and dynamics would Indeed do just as we see in the Photos ! Are you saying what everyone watched did not Happen? THe Buildings did just that ! Fell to the Ground and the bits and pcs, did as they will do ! :tu:

In all probability Don, since you and I don't know each other in real life, I've taken more physics classes in one semester in college than you have taken in your entire life.

That does not make me an expert, not at all, but it answers your juvenile question.

• Like 1

Show me a video of the collapse with audio where you can discern a large enough explosion to displace debris laterally for "hundreds of feet".

The problem you have BR, is that you are not willing to address the simple fact that a shockwaves of that magnitude would be heard from several miles away, heck even across the Hudson. Yet not 1 camera actually picked up such audio evidence?

That is the reason why AE911T lost such credibility. Gage and his cohorts believe in the CD theory, show photos of displaced debris, yet are not able to provide audio reference to the shockwaves? Very telling in their deception.

Are you saying that you do not recall seeing the pictures of the impaled World Finance Center, formerly known as the American Express Building? You never saw those pictures with that large piece of WTC stuck into the side? On Day 1? Even in the MSM?

You must have been sleeping, or perhaps more likely, a bit of selective amnesia.

I'm not your librarian, and I would be happy to provide you that picture if my linking skills were really good, but they're not. The pictures have been out there for years, and if you are curious about it you can find it.

Edited by Babe Ruth

Why do people continually demand internet videos as proof? Talk about a vastly unreliable medium.

-

Just wanted to mention that Chrizs has a great post there. Everyone should read it. Twice.

• Like 1

Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job.

http://www.prisonpla...false-flag.html

http://rense.com/general57/aale.htm

Don't allow yourself to be duped. He said that Osama bin Laden has been dead since 2001, yet Osama bin Laden has been sending tapes since then.

New Bin Laden Tape Blasts Obama

July 15, 2009

A new audio tape from Osama bin Laden criticizes President Barack Obama for planting seeds of "hatred and vengeance toward Americans" and warns of "new long wars."

The tape, aired on Arabic news network al Jazeera Wednesday, blasts the U.S. president for his role in Pakistan's military operation against Taliban forces in the Swat Valley. The message came as Mr. Obama touched down in Saudi Arabia on the first leg of a Mideast trip to shore up diplomatic relations in the region.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-202_162-5058482.html

During the above Jesse Ventura TV documentary, 911 witness William Rodriques WTC Maintenance Worker tells how the explosions occurred inside the Twin Towers moments before the planes hit two of the three Towers that were brought down.

Let's take another look at claims of explosions.

Explosions

"When we got to about 50 ft from the South Tower, we heard the most eerie sound that you would ever hear. A high-pitched noise and a popping noise made everyone stop. We all looked up. At the point, it all let go.The way I see it, it had to be the rivets. The building let go, there was an explosion and the whole top leaned toward us and started coming down."

He also says he thinks the rivets caused the building to fall and not bombs. Interestingly, the NIST said most of the failures were at the bolts and connections.

http://www.debunking.../explosions.htm

Well he could be mistaken?? No of course not! Just like those who said they were explosives, they are wrong, he is correct, right? lol

snapback.pngskyeagle409, on 10 April 2013 - 01:26 AM, said:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Louie Cacchioli, 51, is a firefighter assigned to Engine 47 in Harlem

Originally, on September 12, 2001, People Magazine ran a few short paragraphs about the 20-year veteran New York fireman hearing what sounded like bombs exploding in the north tower.

Short and sweet, that was it. A few short words about bombs exploding, but words that were repeated over and over again in story after story by writers and broadcasters who never even bothered to talk to him in the first place.

Furthermore, Cacchioli was upset that People Magazine misquoted him, saying "there were bombs" in the building when all he said was he heard "what sounded like bombs" without having definitive proof bombs were actually detonated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well he is being skeptical, he saying it sounded like bombs, but he is not claiming there were bombs, he doesn't know what the explosions were, but that doesn't mean they were not bombs, it's just saying that it could be something else he heard, but clearly doesn't know what they were.

Again, a complete failure to understand that this chap doesn't really support your case.

Jay Swithers

An ambulance pulled up which was very clean, S0 I assumed that the vehicle had not been in the what I thought was an explosion at the time, but was the first collapse.

So does this person now discount everyone elses account and reports of explosions?? lol

If so, why do you hold this person to a much higher authority in what you believe??

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dominick Derubbio

t was weird how it started to come down. It looked like it was a timed explosion, but I guess it was just the floors starting to pancake one on top of the other.

So this guys is guessing that the explosions were floors pancaking.

WOW Such strong evidence, a person guessing something is no doubt in your world, definitive proof. :blink:

FDNY Batallion Chief Brian Dixon

I looked up and you could actually see everything blew out on the one floor. I thought, geez, this looks like an explosion up there, it blew out. Then I guess in some sense of time we looked at it and realized, no, actually it just collapsed. That ís what blew out the windows, not that there was an explosion there but that windows blew out.

So something blew out a floor, but again he said it looked like an explosion, but it wasn't an explosion and then doesn't explain what blew out the windows/floor.

Of course, this man could not be mistaken could he?? lol In an internet debunking warrior, his word trumps that of any other eyewitnesses regardless of the time they heard the explosions or whether they were in a different locations.

Craig Carlsen said that he and other firefighters “heard explosions coming from . . . the south tower

...there were about ten explosions. At the time I didn't realize what it was. We realized later after talking and finding out that it was the floors collapsing to where the plane had hit.

http://www.911myths....uote_abuse.html

As you can see, the sound of explosions had nothing to do with explosives. Now, let's take another look at William Rodriguez . Apparently, you were unaware that William Rodriguez has been taking 911 Truthers and skeptics for a ride to the cleaners. Check it out.

http://www.911myths.com/html/william_rodriguez.html

Are you saying that you do not recall seeing the pictures of the impaled World Finance Center, formerly known as the American Express Building? You never saw those pictures with that large piece of WTC stuck into the side? On Day 1? Even in the MSM?

You must have been sleeping, or perhaps more likely, a bit of selective amnesia.

I'm not your librarian, and I would be happy to provide you that picture if my linking skills were really good, but they're not. The pictures have been out there for years, and if you are curious about it you can find it.

You failed to provide what I specifically asked BR. I for one am not totally surprised.

Again I will ask. Show me a video with audio where you can hear a discernable shockwaves strong enough to vertically displace debris "hundreds of feet".

A burst of energy that strong would have been heard from a few miles away, yet video cameras within the vicinity of the collapse had no such evidence.

There within itself is a mystery the likes of AE911T have never bothered to address. They say explosives vertically shot beams, yet no audio? How mysterious......

• Like 1