Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

Further more ( on another tangent) we spend more than the next twenty nations combined on military... not defense... and 19 of those are considered (I only say "considered" because they agree with us out of fear and bribes) allies. What kind of person are you that we can't cut back a bit? Are you scared because our past actions may come back to bite us in the ass?

Actually, we have cut back far too much already.

Actually, we have cut back far too much already.

Care to explain? Or is this a typical Sky post, I posted it so it is.... kinda thing?

Edited by W Tell

Care to explain? Or is this a typical Sky post, I posted it so it is.... kinda thing?

Yes! Some of our squadrons are broke and others have been deactivated. I have listed other cases as well. Flight hours and training have been cut and airmen cannot replace much needed because their unit lacks money.

Ellsworth Commander warns that federal cuts will hurt combat readiness

The new commander of Ellsworth Air Force Base said Friday that federal cutbacks mean the base's bombers will be less ready to respond to "crises around the globe" over the next six months.

Col. Kevin Kennedy, who last week took the reins as commander of the 28th Bomb Wing, said the base's B-1B Lancer bombers are grounded until Oct. 1. However, bombers in combat will continue to fly and the base will also continue piloting remote aircraft, commonly known as drones, in the skies of Afghanistan.

Kennedy said local B-1s are now in a state of "tiered readiness."

Navy officials: Cuts could degrade fleet, forces, safety

Already this month, defense officials took the unprecedented step of canceling the imminent deployment of an aircraft carrier and halting plans to overhaul another. The changes forced thousands of Hampton Roads sailors to rethink living arrangements and left many wondering what the next few months might hold.

And that’s just the beginning.

If Congress fails to act, the Navy says it will shut down four of its nine carrier air wings, end most naval operations in South America and Europe, cancel routine maintenance for more than 20 ships and keep several submarines in port.

Gortney said some ships won’t be able to deploy as scheduled, while those that do make it to sea could remain there indefinitely, adding stress to the families of thousands of sailors. Further, he said, forgoing ship and aircraft maintenance will reduce the service lives of multimillion-dollar pieces of equipment, increase the likelihood of malfunctions and cost the service significantly more in the long run. He also warned of declines in safety and morale.

“It’s corrosive to the force,” Gortney said. “And the longer and deeper we’re in it, the more corrosive it is.”

http://hamptonroads....t-forces-safety

Army Slides Show Cuts to Readiness, Support, Reset

The services are scheduled to present their plans to the White House on Friday. Here are the highlights of potential financial impacts of Sequestration and other shortfalls the Army is facing in the coming months:

– Interrupts timeline for pulling vehicles and equipment out of Afghanistan and delays reset of $20 billion in post war equipment needed for future operations.

– No new depot maintenance orders issued beyond January. This could affect units in Alaska, Georgia, Hawaii, Colorado, Kentucky, Louisiana, New York and North Carolina and delay the repair and reset of 1,300 tactical vehicles, 14,000 radios and 17,000 weapons.

– 250,000 Army civilians would be furloughed for up to 22 days.

– 5,000 contract, temporary and term employees would be released.

– 21 of the Army’s 26 major acquisition priorities could incur significant Nunn-McCurdy breaches, affecting 300 contractors and 1000 suppliers in 40 states.

– $2.5 billion worth of contractor logistics support would be unfunded, impacting counter improvised explosive device operations, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance and aviation operations.

The slides also state that the Army “will not compromise” on $25 billion war spending. This includes $1.3 billion in “critical family programs.

http://www.dodbuzz.c...-support-reset/

Edited by skyeagle409

Yes! Some of our squadrons are broke and others have been deactivated. I have listed other cases as well.

You're kidding me right? You won't broach the topic of the US spending more than the next twenty nations combined (19 are allies) and you come back with " some squadrons are broke". "Others have been deactivated".

At this point Sky, you're not talking about national safety (or security as it's so often touted) as much as you are about people losing jobs and the damage that it does to an economy that depends on it. In that respect, I do feel for the nations around the world. Their economies "will suffer" as we retract.

So in the end... it's a typical Sky response. ...

Edited by W Tell
  • Like 1

You're kidding me right? You won't broach the topic of the US spending more than the next twenty nations combined (19 are allies) and you come back with " some squadrons are broke". "Others have been deactivated".

The U.S. military is unique and as a result, it is not practical nor prudent to continue with further cutbacks.

So in the end... it's a typical Sky response. ...

Let's just call it, reality!

Edited by skyeagle409

The troothers are claiming that the USS Cole bombing and the 1993 bombing of the WTC were also "false flags", not committed by islamic terrorists, but organized by... well, I curious to hear about that.

Can we PLEASE have a troother step forward and give us evidence about how the CIA/Mossad/Illuminati/Dick Cheney/[insert your culprit] organized the USS Cole bombing and the 1993 WTC attack?

I am waiting.

The troothers are claiming that the USS Cole bombing and the 1993 bombing of the WTC were also "false flags", not committed by islamic terrorists, but organized by... well, I curious to hear about that.

Can we PLEASE have a troother step forward and give us evidence about how the CIA/Mossad/Illuminati/Dick Cheney/[insert your culprit] organized the USS Cole bombing and the 1993 WTC attack?

I am waiting.

Use the internet like everybody else bro!

haha

• Like 2

I am waiting.

911 Truthers have been duped time after time and they are not interested in facts and evidence. In addition, they have been proven incorrect, wrong, not right, and shown to be on the wrong path, time after time after time, which is why they cannot be taken seriously.

They have made a big issue over lack of videos in regards to the Pentagon attack and claim that was evidence of a cover-up, yet there are videos of American 11 and United 175 slamming into the WTC Towers and yet, some have said the aircraft were missiles or that United 175 didn't have passenger windows thus claiming that United 175 was really a military aircraft, but let's take a look at a piece of wreckage from United 175.

WtcUA175debris.jpg

I can see passenger windows, which makes me scratch my head as to why 911 Truthers can't see passenger windows. There was a 911 conspiracy video trying to depict an Air Force tanker as an aircraft that struck WTC2, but after I took a closer look at the video, I noticed that the aircraft they tried to depict as a military aircraft with a B-767 airframe that struck WTC2, was actually one of our own KC-10 Extenders., which is a military version of the DC-10. How they messed up that cake, I will never know.

I forgot to add that the KC-10 has three engines and the B-767 has only two.

Edited by skyeagle409

Use the internet like everybody else bro!

haha

In other words: No answer.

I am not surprised.

After more than 11 years, still no evidence of a government 911 conspiracy.

I am still waiting for an explanation from the troother community as to how the "false flag operations" of the USS Cole bombing, the Nairobi embassy bombing, the Beirut barracks bombing, and the 1993 bombing of the WTC were organized.

Unsurprisingly, there is no answer.

So, the nukes were in the basements?

Nukes were not used during the 911 attack. The nuke story was a hoax.

New studies: ‘Conspiracy theorists’ sane; government dupes crazy, hostile

Recent studies by psychologists and social scientists in the US and UK suggest that contrary to mainstream media stereotypes, those labeled “conspiracy theorists” appear to be saner than those who accept the official versions of contested events.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/07/12/313399/conspiracy-theorists-vs-govt-dupes/

• Like 1

New studies: ‘Conspiracy theorists’ sane; government dupes crazy, hostile

Recent studies by psychologists and social scientists in the US and UK suggest that contrary to mainstream media stereotypes, those labeled “conspiracy theorists” appear to be saner than those who accept the official versions of contested events.

http://www.presstv.i...-vs-govt-dupes/

When conflicts create wrinkles, that is time to use iron-clad evidence to straighten out those wrinkles.,

I am still waiting for an explanation from the troother community as to how the "false flag operations" of the USS Cole bombing, the Nairobi embassy bombing, the Beirut barracks bombing, and the 1993 bombing of the WTC were organized.

Unsurprisingly, there is no answer.

I have directly answered several of your questions here, and I don't think you've responded to any of those answers. I'm impressed in all the wrong ways.

• Like 2

I have directly answered several of your questions here, and I don't think you've responded to any of those answers. I'm impressed in all the wrong ways.

You have not, or I have missed that. (Granted, with this enormous torrent of reams of demented troother propaganda along the lines of "Look! A squib! It must be the Mossad!", I can not manage to pay close attention to every troother post here.)

Please repeat your "direct answer".

Edited by Zaphod222

When conflicts create wrinkles, that is time to use iron-clad evidence to straighten out those wrinkles.,

I don't think anything is iron-clad thse days.

Have I not stated this before? Scientists think now that they have to rework the laws of thermodynamics, as they are not so iron-clad anymore. Oh doh!

Come on, flex with the new sciences. Scalar energy. All those new energies (!!) that we are now able to assess because we have new instruments. Those instruments are better than before.

I don't think anything is iron-clad thse days.

Have I not stated this before? Scientists think now that they have to rework the laws of thermodynamics, as they are not so iron-clad anymore. Oh doh!

Come on, flex with the new sciences. Scalar energy. All those new energies (!!) that we are now able to assess because we have new instruments. Those instruments are better than before.

When the NTSB is stymied by conflicting eyewitness accounts, what does the NTSB have at its disposal to determine who is right and who is wrong?

Somebody tell Babe Ruth that theres some North Korean Hardware Down in Panama he can start a new conspiracies thread ! :gun:

Nope, it definitely was all the middle east's plan.

Elucidate, please.

Edited by Likely Guy