Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

911 inside job - for what?

redhen

I made no such claim on this thread. I have made no claims yet, only solicitations to discover who planned this inside job and why. You told me why but have failed to tell me who, specifically, not generalizations like "global banking" or Federal Reserve or Bank of England.

Ok we will just go with what you want a guy in a cave funded by SA and these cave man did this all by themselves ok you win.

I'm still waiting to find out who planned the attacks.

are you aware of Brzezinski's testimony to the senate in 2007?

he was warning of a false flag attack to start a war with iran.

the senate asked him the same question you are asking.

his response was that he didn't know, these things just happen.

structures and groups are in place to do what political necessity requires.

have you read the CFR document "imagining the transforming event", this was written 2 years before 911, written by the head of the cia and the neocon zelikow who went on to produce the 911 commission report (which concluded 911 was a "failiure of imagination"). in that cfr document published just 2 years before 911, imagines the destruction of the twin towers to create a new society in the US, a before and after event. go look it up, it's on the harvard website. it's all coincidence isn;t it.

Edited by Little Fish
  • Like 2

I hope mommy and daddy have you wear a helmet as that is not what I said so please before you post think. The fedral reserve is not a fedral bank who owns it, look it up smart boy. Now I'm p***ed Redhen your a complete dbag you are pulling chit out of your ass to make your pathetic quest to nowear going. Shut up or add something you tool. I use to respect your crap but f u you troll.

Post something other than blah blah blah

Isn't that exactly what YOU are doing? Non-sensical blah, blah, blah. ?

I know you hate me, but you're suppossed to, I'm your psychiatrist.

For crying out loud for the tenth time prove how they did it and a bonus why. This is where you fail you have no idea how they did it.

It has already been proven the voice in the cockpit was not that of American Airlines pilot, but that of the terrorist hijacker, and the captain did not notify ATC nor selected a special code on the transponder indicating that his aircraft was being hijacked, which meant that he and his co-pilot were killed instantly or incapacitated before they could do so and it wouldn't have taken much to dial in that 4-digit code on the transponder.

One of the things we pilots have to be aware of is not to accidently dial in that code when switching frequencies on the transponder.

The cockpit was not secured as they are today, and it wouldn't have taken much to kick in the doors in order to enter the cockpit. Some doors are nothing more than sandwiched aluminum honeycomb, which can be easily kicked apart. Ever wondered why cockpit doors have been strengthen since the 9/11 attacks? It was a directive and a response that resulted from the 9/11 attacks.

The hijackers entered the cockpit of those airliners in the same way a hijacker entered the cockpit of PSA 1771 and killed the captain and co-pilot and another hijacker killing the captain and co-pilot of Pacific Airlines 773. The captain of Pacific Airlines 773 was the father of a good friend of mine.

It was no secret that Muslim terrorist had planned to use airliners as weapons to attack the United States and its landmarks as revealed in warnings and plots and remember, Osama bin Laden was angry at the United States for stationing troops in Saudi Arabia and where is Mecca located? He declared war on the United States and the rest is history and eventually, our embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were attacked, and the USS Cole was bombed.

Osama bin Laden made his bed and the United States forced him to sleep in it, and in this case, his bed now lies under water.

• Like 1

Isn't that exactly what YOU are doing? Non-sensical blah, blah, blah. ?

I know you hate me, but you're suppossed to, I'm your psychiatrist.

You actually frighten me

again not one person can say how they did it lol go figure

are you aware of Brzezinski's testimony to the senate in 2007?

he was warning of a false flag attack to start a war with iran.

the senate asked him the same question you are asking.

his response was that he didn't know, these things just happen.

structures and groups are in place to do what political necessity requires.

have you read the CFR document "imagining the transforming event", this was written 2 years before 911, written by the head of the cia and the neocon zelikow who went on to produce the 911 commission report. in that cfr document which concluded 911 was "a failiure of imagination", published just 2 years before 911, imagines the destruction of the twin towers to create a new society in the US, a before and after event. go look it up, it's on the harvard website.

Give it up, Fish, there are many thousands of "papers" published every quarter. Doesn't mean squat unless peer-reviewed and placed in a respectable journal, not just a "website"

You actually frighten me

OK, that's a beginning.

Oh, BTW, your comment made me spit my beer out from laughter. Shame on you. :passifier:

Give it up, Fish, there are many thousands of "papers" published every quarter. Doesn't mean squat unless peer-reviewed and placed in a respectable journal, not just a "website"

it was published in the cfr's journal Foreign Affairs. do you even know what it is?
  • Like 2

It has already been proven the voice in the cockpit was not that of American Airlines pilot, but that of the terrorist hijacker, and the captain did not notify ATC nor selected a special code on the transponder indicating that his aircraft was being hijacked, which meant that he and his co-pilot were killed instantly or incapacitated before they could do so and it wouldn't have taken much to dial in that 4-digit code on the transponder.

One of the things we pilots have to be aware of is not to accidently dial in that code when switching frequencies on the transponder.

The cockpit was not secured as they are today, and it wouldn't have taken much to kick in the doors in order to enter the cockpit. Some doors are nothing more than sandwiched aluminum honeycomb, which can be easily kicked apart. Ever wondered why cockpit doors have been strengthen since the 9/11 attacks? It was a directive and a response that resulted from the 9/11 attacks.

The hijackers entered the cockpit of those airliners in the same way a hijacker entered the cockpit of PSA 1771 and killed the captain and co-pilot and another hijacker killing the captain and co-pilot of Pacific Airlines 773. The captain of Pacific Airlines 773 was the father of a good friend of mine.

It was no secret that Muslim terrorist had planned to use airliners as weapons to attack the United States and its landmarks as revealed in warnings and plots and remember, Osama bin Laden was angry at the United States for stationing troops in Saudi Arabia and where is Mecca located? He declared war on the United States and the rest is history and eventually, our embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were attacked, and the USS Cole was bombed.

Osama bin Laden made his bed and the United States forced him to sleep in it, and in this case, his bed now lies under water.

Holy chit man how many time do I have to ask how. Just not one plane but 4 one cockpit crap recording does not answer how. So for the 12 th time how the f did this happen. You have all the answeres but that one. Jesus h Christ cant anyone answer that question.

Nobody can because it shows that there was a little somthin somthin goin on.

• Like 1

it was published in the cfr's journal Foreign Affairs. do you even know what it is?

You and I both know that's a bunch of papers written by nut-jobs.

"The CFR is a private-sector group established in New York City in 1921"

I hope mommy and daddy have you wear a helmet as that is not what I said so please before you post think. The fedral reserve is not a fedral bank who owns it, look it up smart boy. Now I'm p***ed Redhen your a complete dbag you are pulling chit out of your ass to make your pathetic quest to nowear going. Shut up or add something you tool. I use to respect your crap but f u you troll.

Post something other than blah blah blah

I would advise you to re-read the forum rules, abusive attacks are prohibited. (I might get warned again by a mod for deigning to refer to the forum rules, maybe not). /shrug

Edited by redhen

Holy chit man how many time do I have to ask how. Just not one plane but 4 one cockpit crap recording does not answer how. So for the 12 th time how the f did this happen. You have all the answeres but that one. Jesus h Christ cant anyone answer that question.

Silver Thong, I thought you said not to use the name Jesus.

For your answer, though, and for your mental health, I will say again... 9/11 was an operatiion performed solely by radical Muslim extremists, and bin Laden himself admitted this in a world-wide taped broadcast" This was also admitted to by his followers.

Now do you remember?

• Like 1

You and I both know that's a bunch of papers written by nut-jobs.

"The CFR is a private-sector group established in New York City in 1921"

and have you read the article "imagining the transforming event"?

Holy chit man how many time do I have to ask how. Just not one plane but 4 one cockpit crap recording does not answer how.

The hijackers simply slipped into the cockpit of all four airliners and killed the pilots. Understand why cockpit doors were modified after the 9/11 attacks and don't forget the announcements from American Airlines, operator of American 11 and American 77, and United Airlines, operator of United 93 and United 175, on the loss of their aircraft. As mentioned earlier, bin Laden declared war on America and he has now paid the ultimate price for his miscalculation.

Of course we can, and we knew that something was going on when the airliners changed course and altitude in positive controlled airspace (Class A airspace) without permission and that is a no-no. The aircrews from American 11, American 77, United 93 and United 175 failed to answer repeated calls from ATC while in positive controlled airspace without permission, which is a no-no as well.

It is no secret from those hijackings and warnings from nations around the world who was responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

Edited by skyeagle409

Silver Thong, I thought you said not to use the name Jesus.

For your answer, though, and for your mental health, I will say again... 9/11 was an operatiion performed solely by radical Muslim extremists, and bin Laden himself admitted this in a world-wide taped broadcast" This was also admitted to by his followers.

Now do you remember?

I what said what about Jesus. To hell with Jesus. Mentaly it appears none of you get my question as it seem there is not a brain cell in this forum to get it but for the 14 th time how did they do it the theme of this thread.

How do you morons not get the question. I don't care about planes or buildings or the damn pentagon. How did they do it. Damn Im talking to a bunch og morons or is it just that thaey have no answer. I don't care about molten steel I don't care about free fall I don't care about building 7 I don't care.

How did they do it as we have everything but that covered. Why so scared to try and answer that question.

By the way do your parents know you are on the computer talking to big people.

and have you read the article "imagining the transforming event"?

Thank for bringing it to my attention. I do mean that.

But no, I have not read it, nor do I intend to, as I avoid politically biased papers like the plague.

However, I would enjoy your summarizing said paper.

Thank for bringing it to my attention. I do mean that.

But no, I have not read it, nor do I intend to, as I avoid politically biased papers like the plague.

However, I would enjoy your summarizing said paper.

You want him to type slower don't you.

• Like 2

How do you morons not get the question. I don't care about planes or buildings or the damn pentagon. How did they do it.

The same way we saw in the following hijacking incidents.

Pacific Airlines 773

At 6:48:15, with the aircraft approximately 10 minutes out of Stockton, the Oakland Air Route Traffic Control Center (ARTCC) received a high-pitched, garbled radio message from Flight 773, and the aircraft soon disappeared from the center’s radar displays.

As Flight 773 was minutes from landing, Gonzalez, seated directly behind the cockpit, burst into the cockpit and shot both pilots. Captain Clark was probably killed instantly, with First Officer Andress critically wounded. Flying at its assigned altitude of 5,000 feet, Flight 773 went into a steep dive. The wounded Andress made a last frantic transmission as he tried to pull the plane out of the dive. Gonzalez most likely shot him again before shooting himself, causing the plane to go into a final dive.

And this hijacker.

PSA 1771

As the plane, a four-engine British Aerospace BAe 146-200, cruised at 22,000 ft (6,700 m) over the central California coast, the cockpit voice recorder (CVR) recorded the sound of someone entering and then leaving the toilet. The captain and the co-pilot asked air traffic control about turbulence when the sound of two shots being fired in the cabin was heard on the CVR. This was probably when Burke shot Thomson to death.The co-pilot immediately reported to air traffic control that a gun had been fired on board and no further transmissions were received. The CVR recorded the cockpit door opening and a female, presumed to be a flight attendant, told the cockpit crew, "We have a problem." The captain replied, "What kind of problem?" A shot was fired, presumably killing the flight attendant, and Burke announced "I'm the problem," and two more shots are heard that either incapacitated or killed the pilots. Several seconds later, the CVR picked up increasing windscreen noise as the airplane pitched down and accelerated. The flight data recorder (FDR) indicated the control column had been pushed forward, most likely by Burke, causing the aircraft to dive.

I what said what about Jesus. To hell with Jesus. Mentaly it appears none of you get my question as it seem there is not a brain cell in this forum to get it but for the 14 th time how did they do it the theme of this thread.

How do you morons not get the question. I don't care about planes or buildings or the damn pentagon. How did they do it. Damn Im talking to a bunch og morons or is it just that thaey have no answer. I don't care about molten steel I don't care about free fall I don't care about building 7 I don't care.

How did they do it as we have everything but that covered. Why so scared to try and answer that question.

By the way do your parents know you are on the computer talking to big people.

Good Gosh, your question has been fully answered at least 10 times by a number of people here, including myself.

I'm beginning to think that you really don't want a true answer at all, rather some type of vindication of your own perspective.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

You want him to type slower don't you.

That was good. :yes:

• Like 1

The same way we saw in the following hijacking incidents.

And this hijacker.

so not remotely conected to a 4 plane hijacking that resulted in what happened on 9-11 Jesus christ man answer the damn question. Dont play around it.

• Like 1

Good Gosh, your question has been fully answered at least 10 times by a number of people here, including myself.

Show me the answer oh wise one.

so not remotely conected to a 4 plane hijacking that resulted in what happened on 9-11 ...

There were no remote controlled aircraft used in the 9/11 attacks.

Now, let's look at the following photos and understand these are not employees of the U.S. government.

hijackers_77-vi.jpg

hijackers_175_2-vi.jpg

hijackers_11-vi.jpg

hijackers_93-vi.jpg

Edited by skyeagle409

who does number two work for?

mi6, and his brother who was arrested in kosovo.