Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Sentia

Confusion

4 posts in this topic

Hello people, this is gonna be my 1st post here cuz i really feel the need to say what i want to say without being called crazy.

So what happened was this nigh after i went to sleep at about 2:50am I started dreaming. But this dream is wierd since i dont usualy remember my dreams but i remember this one and it freaks me out.

In my dream i am walking in the mall(i work as security in a mall) i take an elevator up and i end up on the top floor that is 4th floor, but its not the same,

there was something like a corridor out of the elevator with 2 more elevator doors on me left and 1 elevator door infront of me. The one infront on me was open with about 10 sentimeter gap and i saw that i lead to a room, so i opened it and went in, it was huge but i coudnt make out anything in it. I felt a wierd feeling and heard a growling. I freaked out my heart started pounding andi felt fear i never felt before and i started turning right to see "this" thing and as i was turning to see whatever growl'd i woke up shivering with my heart pounding. I got up and saw it was about 3:40am, I was scared to go to sleep for a while, so i stood there trying to calm myself to sleep.

And as I was soon to fall asleep again i felt something on my right leg as it was uncovered ithough it was cold air, but when this feeling started moving up my leg, I got scared, the feeling got up to my abdomen. It felt plesurable, where the tingly feeling passed i felt weight, like someone was on me.

As i still felt uneasy after the dream i got up to drink some water, when i got back in my bed i felt the same tingly feeling crwal up from my leg again, this time i covered my whole body with the blanket so cold air was not the cause and still i felt weight over me. Got up from bed again, after i got back it repeated again. I was on my back when i got this feeling after i turned the way i normaly go to sleep i fell asleep.

Never had something like this happen to me, never had dream where i wake up shivering. That freaked me out.

Anyone experienced something like that?

English in not my native language so im sorry for any typos.

You had a bad dream. Nothing to worry about unless I am missing something.

I think you just had a really bad dream, that happens. They can come from the stress of everyday life. I've had some really weird ones.

Welcome to the forum sentia, it's amazing how many of us have bad dreams, so much going on in our night time heads which makes me wonder, but I have to say it is just a bad dream in my opinion, not very comforting when it happens I know.