Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Attenborough's BBC Africa series

Still Waters

BBC producers have hit back at accusations that its Africa series manipulated viewers by exaggerating 'emotional' scenes from nature.

Sir David Attenborough's latest venture left many animal-lovers in tears, with scenes including one in which a mother elephant appeared to leave her herd to mourn over her dying calf.

http://www.dailymail...-narrative.html

Wow, really? People need to get a grip.

Nature can be harsh and beautiful at the same time, if you intend to watch a wildlife program you should use common sense to expect that.

I've only seen the first episode so far and the bit with the Rhino's was amazing. It was like watching a bunch of office workers letting go at a works night out. Absolutely hilarious.

Going to watch episode 2 tonight I think.

Wow, really? People need to get a grip.

Nature can be harsh and beautiful at the same time, if you intend to watch a wildlife program you should use common sense to expect that.

I've only seen the first episode so far and the bit with the Rhino's was amazing. It was like watching a bunch of office workers letting go at a works night out. Absolutely hilarious.

Going to watch episode 2 tonight I think.

I bet you 15 people complained, sometimes the media do take it over the top with complaints and the regulator, who investigates after 5 complaints on some shows sometimes.

• Like 1

I bet you 15 people complained, sometimes the media do take it over the top with complaints and the regulator, who investigates after 5 complaints on some shows sometimes.

Wouldn't be surprised, the media like to make a huge deal out of nothing. then when something serious happens they make a right mess of the reporting.