Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic/Emotional Connections

Shadow_Masta

Just something that I wish to get a few different perspectives on. If one were to master allall aspects of his/her mind and unlock full potential, given the facts that all matter, everything in existance is energy that can neither be created nor destroyed, and the human mind is powered by electromagnetic energy, Is it theoretically possible that someone could tap into someone else's energy and possibly send thoughts and/or emotions to another person.

How the hell should I know? You just layed out a bunch of speculations as facts and asked me to speculate on them. It's like the ultimate 'what if' thread...

I feel that theses things are possible through intense concentration and dedication you could connect with someone that is on the same frequency. What I want to know is if there is anything that I may be missing that could make this impossible.

And yes there are the facts and speculations that I presented, but that doesn't mean there is no room for your Ideas. I'am making sure that you know where my ideas areare coming from, otherwise they may seem a bit far-fetched to those who don't know those details

Are you thinking that we all go around unaffected by others already?

Whether we are highly developed beings using all of our capacity or not.......I thought, we all affect each other whether we mean to or not.....Don't we?

We have all walked into a place and hit an atmosphere, haven't we?

• Like 2

This is true and I recognize this, but I am trying to master my own mind and conciously control the ability to make those connections.

Great, I am all for mastering my mind but how can I help?

You are in control of your faculties are you not?

Thought are just clouds passing by, you have the ability to chose to hold on to them or let them pass you by, right...So what is it you are really asking?

Sorry if I seem dumb, it's been a long day.

Edited by Blue Star

I suppose I am simply looking for is a way to transfer my energy in the form of thoughts and emotions to someone else. I wish to learn telepathy, that is what I am getting at

Well as a matter of fact I have had one instance where my cousin and I sort of made this connection. I was just playing around with it, I was a skeptic at the time and this made me a believer. I just though to my self that he was a prick-ass ****** ***. Next thing I knew he was responding vocally saying p*** off. He actually heard my thought, it was definately weird. That is the only instance where I was successful. Ever since I have tried to feel someone else's energy and then transfer my own, but to no avail.

• Like 1

I swear I have picked up on what someone else was thinking. Its how I discovered I was being lied to.

• Like 1

Yes that does seem like it would be easier to connect...thats probably why it worked with my cousin. I hadnt thought about that, thank you

I've found that bonding with the one you wish to telepathically communicate with makes it easier.

It's true, I can clarify that! Me and my fiance are so in tune that appears she's knows my every thought at times; I'm positive me and her have had many telepathic experiences together~

• Like 1

yes. iv only done it a couple times, but each time it works, i focus on something im feeling, such as a random itch, and the other person (not knowing im doing it) will respond to it. with close people, i get impatiant, because i all ready know what their going to say.

• Like 1