Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange abilities?

zzForrest

A couple of months ago, my friend introduced me to psi/chi/qi/etc. via wingmakers.com. I kept reading that results would take forever and that you had to be in absolute silence for meditation to work, but once i started, i found none of this true. Within days i was flowing energy through the air, within weeks conjuring simple weapons and shields (not in this plane, of course) and within months, working with psi balls and farmiliars. I always found meditation to be rediculously easy, producing full results within seconds of starting.

Any thoughts on this?

ps. Why are there so many friggin skeptics on this site???

• Like 1

Being in the supernatural doesn't mean you aren't a skeptic, hell I question everything I come across and only really accept it after several observed tests. It's how I figured out what I can do and where I can grow *shrugs*.

A couple of months ago, my friend introduced me to psi/chi/qi/etc. via wingmakers.com. I kept reading that results would take forever and that you had to be in absolute silence for meditation to work, but once i started, i found none of this true. Within days i was flowing energy through the air, within weeks conjuring simple weapons and shields (not in this plane, of course) and within months, working with psi balls and farmiliars. I always found meditation to be rediculously easy, producing full results within seconds of starting.

Any thoughts on this?

ps. Why are there so many friggin skeptics on this site???

HI, Welcome to UM, where healthy scepticsism is welcomed! but agressive scepicsisim frowned upon, lol..

Why do you find meditation so rediculously easy?

Is it something you natually fall into?

• Like 1

I've come to find that most of the U.M. population is skeptical, nothing wrong with that.. just makes it more tasteful to prove the skeptics wrong~

What i mean is people going on this site for the express purpose of saying we are all delusional.

You called? :P

It's a damn shame you can't record any of your conjurations, it'd be excellent proof of psychic abilities.

most of the proof would be discounted as it always has. There has been confirmation of telekenesis before, but other than a simple side journal notice nothing was said about it. Then you have abilities where describing what you see simply can't be done as there aren't words to describe it, find that's often the case with my own personal experiences lol

This isn't an RPG forum to live out your fantasies. Every one here has an interest in the paranormal and believe me, the skeptics would love to be proven wrong. If your powers are real, why should you feel it necessary to prove it to a bunch of strangers on the internet?

I myself like to have an open mind, but would never take any one's extraordinary claim at face value, whether it be psychic powers or a Nigerian prince with a financial opportunity.

• Like 2

most of the proof would be discounted as it always has. There has been confirmation of telekenesis before

Well as far psychic phenomena are concerned, I do plump into the James Randi camp - can it be duplicated by a well trained magician? Not a psychic phenomenon. Do we only see it on video? Too easily faked. Can't be duplicated on command or because of "negative energy"? Con.

But then, I'm a jaded cynic who was once told by a psychic I've psychic dampening abilities.

Also ... where has telekenesis been proven?

Edited by Wearer of Hats

There was an article I found that actually mentioned the finding of a telekenetic, it was described to be done by a woman who could cause items to float near her hands by attaching visible blue strings of energy. Don't remember the name exactly, but it was something interesting I came accross. Those who wrote it noted it as an oddity, but had some sort of scientific explanaition to subvert it lol. Thing is, I'm pretty sure most natural psychic abilities in constant use probably do have a scientific explanation that we simply don't know lol.

As to the face value thing, definitely agree on that. Only explanations I'd try to prove against somebody else would be issues involving biblical scripture lol

I'm a jaded cynic who was once told by a psychic I've psychic dampening abilities.

Hmph.. Get out of this forum then.

Let's not turn this new member's first posting into a sceptic's free-for-all..

Edited by Professor T