Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The_Blogger

Recurring Dreams

3 posts in this topic

Uhm Hi everyone, so my first post included a section about my recurring dreams and I thought that they had stopped because I had been sleeping fine for a few weeks, but its starting again and I don't know why...

I have two recurring dreams which usually merge into each other; the first is that I'm chasing someone through somewhere crowded, and every time I get close to them they disappear. I've never seen the persons face so I don't know if its someone I know or not, but the dream leaves me feeling really worried and I don't know why. The second dream is that I am the one who is being followed. The man who is following me had dark hair and entirely black eyes (no whites of his eyes). Some nights this dream gets worse and the man attempts to kill me, usually by drowning, this is when I get violent in my sleep. I have knocked my lamp over, my water bottle and my alarm clock had been thrown on to the floor, and occasionally I have pushed my entire bedside table over.

The first time I pushed the table over was around three years ago; I was sharing a room with my sister and my parents were in the room next door, so when they heard it they came rushing in, I was still asleep, and my mum had to wake me up because I was crying. It was really scary for me and my family, but now its something we have all gotten used to. No-one comes to check on me now when they hear something being pushed over. Though I know that it still wakes my mum up.

Not too long ago my great Auntie gave me a dream book so that I could find an interpretation of my dreams, but I haven't found anything that really relates to my specific dreams. I would also like to know why I get these dreams at certain times, but not at others...Is there something that triggers them???

All replies are welcome :)

Can you recall anything specific happening in your life or your emotions at the time of the dreams? I wonder if that could trigger it BUT im not expert Im just throwing out ideas here. I too have one i had a few times, I just made a new topic on it. Does your dream book normally help you?

Can you recall anything specific happening in your life or your emotions at the time of the dreams? I wonder if that could trigger it BUT im not expert Im just throwing out ideas here. I too have one i had a few times, I just made a new topic on it. Does your dream book normally help you?

I can't think of anything, but I could make a record of anything that could be possible triggers? Yeah the book helps a lot, it's actually quite accurate.