Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WTC 911 EyeWitness~Hoboken

joc

an eye for an eye.. its as old as the new testament

Any eye for an eye is right, but Osama bin Laden lost one of his eyes to an American bullet.

Al-Qaeda reaped what it has sown and as a result, most of its original top leadership are now history and al-Qaeda was forcibly removed from Afghanistan. The World Trade Center is being rebuilt and the Pentagon has been rebuilt while Bush is enjoying his retirement and Osama bin Laden is lying in a watery grave.

Not what a would call an equal trade-off between Bush and bin Laden.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

YEah And a Brave Navy Seal Pulled the Trigger THe Grey matter flew the body fell,THe rest is History !

YEah And a Brave Navy Seal Pulled the Trigger THe Grey matter flew the body fell,THe rest is History !

All speculation...no body....no pictures...no DNA...no proof. How many of the Navy Seals involved in that Propaganda have died since?

• Like 1

Yeah, that's totally awesome. I just got an email from someone today with some of those pics. Thanks.

I am amazed at the transformation of ground zero and the skyline.

All speculation...no body....no pictures...no DNA...no proof. How many of the Navy Seals involved in that Propaganda have died since?

Backed by Pakistan stating we got OBL.

Where is your proof that it never happened? Or are you also.."speculating"?

Backed by Pakistan stating we got OBL.

Where is your proof that it never happened? Or are you also.."speculating"?

Oh yeah, I believe anything Pakistan says... :no:

There isn't any proof either way...that tilts it toward...it never happened.

No closure. This is the guy that everyone stabbed Bush over...He didn't get Bin Ladin, etc...over and over and over ....

then suddenly...Obama gets the guy...but no pictures of a body, No body...buried at sea mysteriously...why...The reason because it is Islamic custom? The guy that masterminded 911 and he gets 'buried at sea' like a veteran war hero?

No...don't buy it at all...

And we were all supposed to believe that somehow this genius mastermind of 911 miraculously escaped the complete and utter hell of the daisy carpet bombing of Tora Bora.

The proof is in the pudding. And the pudding smells like ****.

• Like 1

Faith is when you believe in something that you know ain't true.

You mean like your faithful belief in Gage et AL woo?

Please BR, spare me the cynicism.

There isn't any proof either way...that tilts it toward...it never happened.

No closure. This is the guy that everyone stabbed Bush over...He didn't get Bin Ladin, etc...over and over and over ....

then suddenly...Obama gets the guy...but no pictures of a body, No body...buried at sea mysteriously...why...The reason because it is Islamic custom? The guy that masterminded 911 and he gets 'buried at sea' like a veteran war hero?

No...don't buy it at all...

And we were all supposed to believe that somehow this genius mastermind of 911 miraculously escaped the complete and utter hell of the daisy carpet bombing of Tora Bora.

The proof is in the pudding. And the pudding smells like ****.

You think our relationship with the Muslim nation would improve by us parading OBL in the streets of America, parading death photos on the internet, disrespect of a body?

You must remember that US's ties with the Muslim Nations are shakey at best and parading around the death of an iconic figure such as OBL, who BTW has a lot of supporters globally, will only make the situation worse.

Who honestly cares what you believe, that is your opinion. Yet, multiple countries confirmed OBL's death, including AQ. Even AQ's 2nd in command confirmed the death.

Again, your personal belief is nothing more than opinion. Who's opinion you want to believe is your personal choice. Opinions are nothing more than biased speculation if you have no evidence to back up your own claims.

Fortunately for me, multiple confirmations, personal research, and healthy dose of thinking leads me to believe OBL was killed in the Abottabad raid.

Osama bin Laden is dead. He has failed to refute reports of his death, which is very difficult since he is already dead, but to further add, al-Qaeda confirmed his death and has appointed a new leader to replace bin Laden.

Bin Laden’s daughter confirms her father shot dead by US Special Forces in Pakistan

Senior Pakistani security officials said Osama bin Laden’s daughter had confirmed her father was captured alive and shot dead by the US Special Forces during the first few minutes of the operation carried out at the huge compound in Bilal Town, Abbottabad. 

http://www.alarabiya.../04/147782.html

Text: Al Qaeda statement confirming bin Laden's death

"That the Americans were able to kill Osama is not shameful to us. Where else do men and heroes die except on the battlefield? Every end is predestined. But can the Americans with their media, agents, machinery, soldiers, intelligence and equipment kill what Sheikh Osama lived and fought for? Never, never. Sheikh Osama did not build an organization that will die with his death and leave with his departure..."

http://www.reuters.c...E74563U20110506

Al Qaeda admits bin Laden's death online

CAIRO - Al Qaeda on Friday confirmed the killing of Osama bin Laden and warned of retaliation, saying Americans' "happiness will turn to sadness."

The confirmation came in an Internet statement posted on militant websites, signed by "the general leadership" of al Qaeda. The announcement opens the way for the group to name a successor to bin Laden. His deputy Ayman al-Zawahri is now the most prominent figure in the group and is a very likely contender to take his place.

http://www.cbsnews.c...2-20060382.html

It’s a Match: How Officials Used DNA to Identify bin Laden

The Obama Administration used several methods, including DNA testing, to confirm that U.S. Navy Seals did in fact kill Osama bin Laden in a weekend raid in Pakistan, U.S. officials said on Monday.

In addition to facial-recognition techniques, analysis of photos by the CIA and confirmation from people at the site of the raid ­(quoting a senior U.S. defense official, CNN reported that “one of bin Laden’s own wives identified his body to U.S. forces, after the team made visual identification themselves”), DNA from the body was matched to confirm bin Laden’s identity.

http://healthland.ti.../#ixzz2YZhndvYQ

Bin Laden family arrives in Saudi Arabia

Widows and children of the former al-Qaeda chief arrive in the kingdom after being deported from Pakistan,,.Bin Laden's two Saudi and one Yemeni widows, together with their children, have been living under the protection of the authorities in Pakistan since the al-Qaeda chief was killed by US Navy SEALs on May 2, 2011.

http://www.aljazeera...3958915646.html

LEAKED PAKISTANI REPORT REVEALS LIFE--AND DEATH--OF BIN LADEN

Al Jazeera has obtained the full text of the secret report of Pakistan's Abbottabad Commission, which investigated how Osama bin Laden was able to hide in the country for nearly a decade--and how Pakistan's defense forces had failed to detect or prevent the U.S. Navy SEAL raid that ended in his death on May 2, 2011.

http://www.breitbart...th-of-bin-Laden

That explains the following report.

Zawahiri named new al-Qaeda leader

CAIRO — Al-Qaeda announced its new leader on Thursday, elevating Ayman al-Zawahiri, an Egyptian who had been operational commander of the global terror network and served as its public face in recent years.

Zawahiri, a surgeon who spent years in underground Islamic groups in Egypt before joining al-Qaeda, previously was the militant group’s second-in-command. Since the death of Osama bin Laden in a U.S. raid last month, he had been considered the most likely candidate to take the helm of the organization.

http://articles.wash...adist-community

In other words, Osama bin Laden is now history.

Edited by skyeagle409

You mean like your faithful belief in Gage et AL woo?

Please BR, spare me the cynicism.

No, I was thinking of the faith so many display in the statements of Dick, Dubya and Donald, and a few other known liars.

The faith people show in a story that is impossible to be true.

No, I was thinking of the faith so many display in the statements of Dick, Dubya and Donald, and a few other known liars.

It is all about evidence, which supports the official story.

That's funny BR, glad you still have a sense of humor.

I have already shown that AE911T has tried to deceive their audience. So they are also known liars. Therefore you also believe known liars.

I fail to see your point.

Looks at smear on the wall that was where all the Skeptics left there Intelligence ! :no:

Or Lack of I should say ! 9/11 Happened Two Aircraft went right into the Towers One into the Pentagon ,One in a Field ! Tell me that that didnt Happen again with all your proof ! :tu:

Osama bin Laden is dead. He has failed to refute reports of his death, which is very difficult since he is already dead, but to further add, al-Qaeda confirmed his death and has appointed a new leader to replace bin Laden.

That explains the following report.

In other words, Osama bin Laden is now history.

He said...she said...they said...they saw...DNA tests showed...

Okay...are the DNA tests public? Mmmm...don't think so. Does the CIA tell lies? Mmmm...think so. Can you trust the CIA to tell you the straight truth about anything? Mmmm...don't think so. Is it possible to escape the Daisy Cutters on a camel or donkey? Mmmm...huh uh, don't think so.

Is Osama bin Laden dead? Mmmm...yeah...since Tora Bora...the CIA kept him alive until he didn't really serve their purposes anymore and since the Commander in Chief runs the CIA...mmm...yeah...Obama gets a feather in his dunce cap.

Ok joc ! Show us that Bin Laden wasnt Killed by NAVY SEALS ! In other words put the proof on the Thread !

Ok joc ! Show us that Bin Laden wasnt Killed by NAVY SEALS ! In other words put the proof on the Thread !

There isn't any proof that he wasn't killed by Navy Seals. I haven't seen any proof that he was though either. The CIA saying so? pfff No closure on this one boys...we say it happened and the sheep buy it. That's all they get...he said ...she said...oh, and we tell them the DNA matched...yippy

In the end, it doesn't really matter. He is dead...that is for sure.

• Like 1

He wasn't, he died from kidney failure sometime in 2001. FOXNews and NY Times have reported on it among others.

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead

FOXNews - Wednesday, December 26, 2001

The Death of bin Ladenism

The New York times - Published: July 11, 2002

Israeli intelligence: Bin Laden is dead, heir has been chosen

World tribune - Wednesday, October 16, 2002

• Like 1

He said...she said...they said...they saw...DNA tests showed...

Where is Osama bin Laden?

Okay...are the DNA tests public? Mmmm...don't think so.

It was no secret that DNA was taken from bin Laden's family members and DNA test would have been performed on the body of Osama bin Laden as well. Remember, the Navy SEALs didn't go all the way into Pakistan as a courtesy call or to party with bin Laden at his residence.

Does the CIA tell lies? Mmmm...think so.

So do those conspiracy website that are used by 911 Truthers.

Is it possible to escape the Daisy Cutters on a camel or donkey?

Who said anything about using daisy cutters on bin Laden as he rode a donkey? Do you even know what was going on in Afghanistan during operations? How many enemy troops escaped into Pakistan?

Is Osama bin Laden dead? Mmmm...yeah..

Of course he is dead and confirmed by others as well. BTW, has the world heard from Osama bin Laden laterly? No. Has his family members confirmed his death? Yes. Has al-Qaeda confirmed his death? Yes. Has Osama bin laden been replaced in the leadership role within al-Qaeda? Yes.

With those facts in hand, where did you get the false idea that Osama bin Laden is still alive when he has failed to respond to reports of his death?

....since Tora Bora...the CIA kept him alive until he didn't really serve their purposes anymore and since the Commander in Chief runs the CIA.

You definitely need to do a history check in regards to the CIA and Osama bin Laden because you are definitely off the mark. Remember, CIA headquarters was also targeted for destruction by the terrorist so what made you think the CIA was supporting Osama bin Laden when the CIA was targeted and during the time the CIA was hunting down bin Laden?

Edited by skyeagle409

He wasn't, he died from kidney failure sometime in 2001. FOXNews and NY Times have reported on it among others.

That report was determined to be false.

Didn't you know that report was false as well?!

I guess you didn't know that report was found to be false. Osama bin laden's doctor has also confirmed that bin Laden was still alive and he thought it was funny that people actually believed the false stories that he was dead in 2001.

Many conspiracist used the comments of Bhutto in their argument that bin Laden died in 2001 yet in November 2007, Bhutto indicated that bin Laden was still alive, so where did that leave the conspiracist after her remarks? Out on a broken limb.

Weren't you even aware that report was false as well? Perhaps, it's time for you to do some real homework because not knowing beforehand that those stories were false, shows that you need to hit the history books because since 2001, Osama bin Laden released a number of tapes in some cases, where he specifically addressed President Obama, which was a clear-cut clue that bin Laden was still alive years after 2001.

Just to let you know that all of those references you posted are false, you can read the following story to understand that since Osama bin Laden addressed President Obama in 2009, he couldn't have died in 2001.

Bin Laden issues new tape warning U.S. against ties with Israel

Sep.14, 2009

In the tape, the Al-Qaida leader said there had been no real change in American policy because U.S. President Barack Obama had retained people like U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates from the administration of former President George W. Bush.

"If you think about your situation well, you will know that the White House is occupied by pressure groups," Bin Laden said.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/bin-laden-issues-new-tape-warning-u-s-against-ties-with-israel-1.7920

Let's see, Osama bin Laden released a tape in 2009 where he mentions President Obama by name,, and Bhutto indicated that he was still alive in 2007, so apparently, your reports that bin Laden died in 2001, have been determined to be false by those very facts.

Edited by skyeagle409

Looks at smear on the wall that was where all the Skeptics left there Intelligence ! :no:

Or Lack of I should say ! 9/11 Happened Two Aircraft went right into the Towers One into the Pentagon ,One in a Field ! Tell me that that didnt Happen again with all your proof ! :tu:

It's simply amazing!!

Conspiracist said that bin Laden died in 2001 of kidney failure yet bin Laden's doctor has said there was nothing wrong with bin Laden's kidneys, which was confirmed by others as well, Osama bin Laden released a number of tapes in the years after 2001, yet somehow conspiracist said that he died in 2001 despite the fact that bin Laden mentioned President Obama by name. Simply amazing!!

In 2011, al-Qaeda confirms the death of bin Laden at the hands of U.S. special forces and eventually, al-Qaeda announced bin Laden's replacement. A hint that somehow flew over the heads of the conspiracist.

Simply amazing!!

Edited by skyeagle409

Now, it's time for an update.

New York Times

The Long-Awaited News

The news that Osama bin Laden had been tracked and killed by American forces filled us, and all Americans, with a great sense of relief.

http://www.nytimes.c...ion/03tue1.html

FOXNews

Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was killed in a U.S. helicopter raid on a mansion near the Pakistani capital Islamabad early on Monday, ending a long worldwide hunt for the mastermind of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the United States.

Members of an elite Navy Seals team dropped by helicopter to the compound were under orders to kill not capture bin Laden, who had eluded U.S. forces for 13 years, a senior U.S. security official told Reuters.

http://www.foxbusine.../#ixzz2YdAQatRI

Israeli broadcasters break with tradition to cover Bin Laden's death

May 02, 2011

Reporting from Jerusalem — News of Osama bin Laden's death broke in Israel on Holocaust Remembrance Day, a holiday when broadcasters and news sites typically go silent. Yet most broke with tradition to cover the story.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a statement, "This is a resounding victory for justice, freedom and the common values of all democracies that are resolutely fighting shoulder to shoulder against terrorism."

http://articles.lati...asters-20110501

Edited by skyeagle409

Where is Osama bin Laden?

Most probably in a cave...under hundreds of thousands of tons of rock...in Afghanistan. Or...as the PTB would have us believe...at the bottom of the ocean somewhere...

It was no secret that DNA was taken from bin Laden's family members and DNA test would have been performed on the body of Osama bin Laden as well. Remember, the Navy SEALs didn't go all the way into Pakistan as a courtesy call or to party with bin Laden at his residence.

Does DNA taken from family members equal positive identification of a supposed corpse that you and I have never even seen pictures of?

So do those conspiracy website that are used by 911 Truthers.

I don't know about those. I'm not a 911 truther...I just don't buy alot of the Gov. Jive on Bin Laden.

Who said anything about using daisy cutters on bin Laden as he rode a donkey? Do you even know what was going on in Afghanistan during operations? How many enemy troops escaped into Pakistan?

Yeah...I followed all of that pretty closely. I have no idea how many enemy troops escaped into Pakistan (if any) and neither do you...but this I know...they didn't escape the Daisy Cutters...Do you even know what a Daisy Cutter is? (of course you do)

Of course he is dead and confirmed by others as well. BTW, has the world heard from Osama bin Laden laterly? No. Has his family members confirmed his death? Yes. Has al-Qaeda confirmed his death? Yes. Has Osama bin laden been replaced in the leadership role within al-Qaeda? Yes.

Oh, so the CIA brought in family members to view the body? Yeah, I believe that one. None of the above proves anything...except you buy the bottom CIA line on anything they venture to say or do.

With those facts in hand, where did you get the false idea that Osama bin Laden is still alive when he has failed to respond to reports of his death?

None of those facts are actually 'facts' ...a fact is something proveable...and I never said he was still alive...I said he died at Tora Bora.

You definitely need to do a history check in regards to the CIA and Osama bin Laden because you are definitely off the mark. Remember, CIA headquarters was also targeted for destruction by the terrorist so what made you think the CIA was supporting Osama bin Laden when the CIA was targeted and during the time the CIA was hunting down bin Laden?

The CIA used bin Laden...they used him after he died at Tora Bora because they feared a Martyrdom uprising...

Edited by joc

That's funny BR, glad you still have a sense of humor.

I have already shown that AE911T has tried to deceive their audience. So they are also known liars. Therefore you also believe known liars.

I fail to see your point.

You fail to see the free fall collapse of 3 buildings in the same block on the same day as being unusual. What's new? :tu: