Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 4
soulpowertothenthdegree

Leading A Blind Horse To Water

29 posts in this topic

In this world there are ego's and.................

tempx1_mussolini_pferd_g.jpg

...... EGO's

If you want to make yourself look big, sit on a tall horse and stick a long feather in your cap! :lol:

1 person likes this

I have a new variation, "You can lead a blind horse to water, but he cannot drink what he cannot see".

Interesting notion considering a horses sense of smell. And it's common practice "blinding" horses to keep them calm and get them to do some things they otherwise balk at. Blinding can help a horse hold focus. Some horse owners think it's a good training tool. By blinding I mean using blinders or blindfolds, not any literal destruction of eyesight.

Just because someone doesn't adhere to your advice doesn't mean they are stupid..it mean s that they don't necessarily agree and maybe they want to ponder it before deciding whether they want to accept it to any degree.

The Buddha even said (if he ever existed) that one should not follow something just because it has been spoken by many, by him or considered "tradition".

One must examine it for themselves and if it agrees with their own intuition then they should follow it.

Sorry SoulPower but you are not some avatar here to lead us poor stupid mortals into your glowy kingdom, we are not mules to be beaten and forced and we are not stupid or "un-evolved" just because we question.

2 people like this

If you want to make yourself look big, sit on a tall horse and stick a long feather in your cap! :lol:

I do it all the time!

1 person likes this