Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Blueogre2

The Spirituality of Strength and Wellness

4 posts in this topic

Greetings Forum, a few weeks ago a friend of mine was talking about how when he was younger he used Chi manipulation to increase his physical abilities to Peek Human condition, I myself don't believe him But it did get me thinking if such a thing would be possible how would one go about it? Chi gong comes to mind among other things. So my question is how would one go about using their soul or mind if you prefer to reach peek condition? Would it be possible to achieve perfect health just through meditation? And if so would that be desirable? I don't know the answer but it makes for an interesting thought experiment.

I believe you can speed up healing with the mind helping the body.

By chi are you talking about the mixture between your energies in the body or one of the pure forms of energy in you? Or maybe you were talking about the energy in the atmosphere or other external energy? There are so many different forms of chi I've heard of, and so many names :P

Well, psychological studies do show that when someone truly believes something like that, that their performance skills increase. Basically the placebo affect. If you truly do believe you can, I'm a firm believer that you can. However when dealing with the subject of one's soul or spirituality, I leave that up to God. Just have faith that he'll do something for ya instead of trying to do things yourself...