Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sandy Hook AR-15 hoax?

preacherman76

The media said he used it to kill.

Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 1

I don't there are many reasons (can't think of ANY) that a person would have to take any weapon to a school.

Nibs

• Like 1

presumably you don't want proof that he actually did do it, do you? What is so important about being able to see the actual weapon?

I was stating what the majority want from the video. What I stated wasn't my own opinion. I already think he did it. What weapon did he use? Well, that can easily be found out from the police reports, I have no reason to think they're lying. BUT others do, so I was clarifying the stance that they're taking. They don't want to see kids being shot, they want confirmation that what the report is saying is true.

• Like 1

It was a drill to confront a mass shooter. I wouldnt read to much into it either, accept you have the same situation with several similar situations. The London Bombing, 9/11, Oklahoma, Aurora. Its just too much.

here is another one, the drill was going on the same day.

http://12160.info/page/breaking-news-reports-of-school-shooting-in-taft-california?xg_source=activity

The media said he used it to kill.

the police said it was found in his car.

even the press pulled up the coroner on his claim that the wounds were from an AR15.

Kind of curious... Do we know for sure that Sandy Hook had cameras? And if they did, how many, and were any in position to catch anything?

I read that there was a camera on the main entrance door. But I haven't found anything about there being cameras on other doors, in halls, or in classrooms.

He actually shot through the front door killing the principle and another educator who confronted him at the front entrance but thats still not definitive of an AR-15 being used. And we do know he brought one to the scene.

so wouldn;t the people in the classrooms have heard those shots? as i understand it the first they were aware of gunfire was when the shooter entered the classrooms.

has there been any footage of this damage to the door?

Kind of curious... Do we know for sure that Sandy Hook had cameras? And if they did, how many, and were any in position to catch anything?

I read that there was a camera on the main entrance door. But I haven't found anything about there being cameras on other doors, in halls, or in classrooms.

they had just had a state of the art security system installed, so obviously yes, many.

Even if footage is released, those who want to believe in conspiracy will still do so. If the police reports, coroner reports and eyewitness reports aren't sufficent evidence, then I doubt the addition of grainy footage will be. The author himself of the linked article states:

"They are busy doctoring the video footage to insert an AR-15 into the video frame by frame. The technology to do this has existed for many years as we all saw with the movie Forrest Gump, where actor Tom Hanks was shown shaking the hand of JFK. You can see that at the :48 mark of

."

So any footage that does come out will be suspect to "Gumping".

The reason its a conspiracy is because people don't want these type of weapons banned and who have these weapons.

It would be completely different if Adam used acid.

The anatomy of a conspiracy folks - just like 9/11.

Take a bunch of "fog of war" disjointed media reports that contradict each other and - voila - conspiracy born. Someone will be talking about this for decades on the internet and every year, a new generation of 15-year-olds will say "you know, he didn't use an AR-15".

I'm curious, is there a conspiracy about his mom working at the School?

• Like 2

they had just had a state of the art security system installed, so obviously yes, many.

Well, I had read that they had a new system on their main entrance of a camera, doorbell, and buzzerlock. I didn't see any mention of other cameras around the school or state of the art stuff. Since it's obvious to you that they did have further cameras and other state of the art stuff, I'm guessing you have information I haven't dug up. If this is the case, can you share it please?

The reason its a conspiracy is because people don't want these type of weapons banned and who have these weapons.

It would be completely different if Adam used acid.

what's the use in banning ar15s anyway, the same damage could have been done with handguns, and easier to conceal into a situation.

its when you see a drill and contradictory evidence and general weirdness people start to question.

• Like 1

Well, I had read that they had a new system on their main entrance of a camera, doorbell, and buzzerlock. I didn't see any mention of other cameras around the school or state of the art stuff. Since it's obvious to you that they did have further cameras and other state of the art stuff, I'm guessing you have information I haven't dug up. If this is the case, can you share it please?

if they had a new camera on the door as you just stated then there should be footage of him entering, your tone indicates you're trolling for an argument, not interested.

Yeah, psychotic conspiracy theorest's often make it something "more" in a very twisted way.

I just ignore them, or have fun playing with them. I like fun dealing with psychotics.

if they had a new camera on the door as you just stated then there should be footage of him entering, your tone indicates you're trolling for an argument, not interested.

Really, I'm not trolling. I just didn't have any info about other security and from your statements I thought maybe you might.

I was thinking maybe there isn't a bunch of footage because there wasn't a bunch of cameras.

There arent even eyewitness statements that Im aware of an AR-15 being used inside.. Perhaps its too emotional for them to talk about yet as well Its all been hyperboled to death.

So why did he have the gun then?

So no one has said why he had the AR-15?

He absolutely had to have the AR-15. If not I'm sure he would have just shrugged his shoulders, sighed and went back to bed that morning telling himself "Darn, no AR-15, I guess I can't go on a killing spree today then."

There arent even eyewitness statements that Im aware of an AR-15 being used inside.. Perhaps its too emotional for them to talk about yet as well Its all been hyperboled to death.

Ballistics proved that there was an AR-15 present. Not to mentioned they FOUND IT !!!!

You already said your here to troll pallidin. Ive read the coroners report as well. There is no "ballstics" report as you mention. Or prove it.

• Like 1

Possibly no footage has been released on grounds of taste. Would you want to see 20 children being shot?

If we could handle it at Columbine, why can't we handle it now?

Because it doesnt fit todays agenda Babe Ruth.

• Like 1

Ballistics proved that there was an AR-15 present. Not to mentioned they FOUND IT !!!!

They found it in the trunk of a car, and that was filmed. I saw it.

How and why would a deranged young man do all this killing with an AR-15, then march back out to the parking lot and put the gun in the trunk, and then return to the hallway and commit suicide?