Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sandy Hook AR-15 hoax?

preacherman76

...and every single person is trying to lie to me, socrates.junior personally about it.

I just want to go on record saying that I am personally trying to lie to you.

Or am I...... :ph34r:

• Like 1

That's 2 people who have admitted so far...which is 2 more people than admitted any 9/11 conspiracy, or shooting JFK. In other words, now I'm sure!

Indeed more evidence points to the Ar-15 being in the trunk and not in the school. Therefore a still photo at minimum should be produced or theres gonna be conspiracy hell to pay.

That's clearly a shotgun coming out of the trunk, not an AR.

• Like 2

That's clearly a shotgun coming out of the trunk, not an AR.

Doctored video. It was really a space laser. You can't prove me wrong because...you can't.

Doctored video. It was really a space laser. You can't prove me wrong because...you can't.

If you pause the video between :05 seconds and :batsh!t insane, you can easily see that the AR is teleported out of the trunk and a shotgun is put in its place. This is possible because of HAARP and insanity.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1

What ******g difference does it make, what was the weapon of death?

If it was an AR-15 or a pocket full of hand guns? These are useless semantics.

• Like 1

I dont want to see the video,only thing is it qould show them using hand guns and not an AR-15,because there was no AR-15 being used,one was found in a car but it wasn't used.Yes it takes a sick mind to want to see the video of children being killed but it would only show them using hand guns and not an AR-15 .

What possible difference does it make?? That would be ok then, would it?

All this is is a desperate attempt by the NRA and their powerful friends to insist that this flaming AR-15 wasn't used, so they can continue to blast away with automatic weapons playing Rambo with a clear conscience. Or are you going to argue that it's about "freedom"? Can i presume, from the rant about our "stupid president"BEING of LOW brain usage and Hating America", that you follow the school of thought that it was all some sort of conspriacy by the Govt., or was that just an inconsequential rant?

• Like 1

What possible difference does it make?? That would be ok then, would it?

All this is is a desperate attempt by the NRA and their powerful friends to insist that this flaming AR-15 wasn't used, so they can continue to blast away with automatic weapons playing Rambo with a clear conscience. Or are you going to argue that it's about "freedom"? Can i presume, from the rant about our "stupid president"BEING of LOW brain usage and Hating America", that you follow the school of thought that it was all some sort of conspriacy by the Govt., or was that just an inconsequential rant?

Nope. Its actually about transparency and accurate disclosure. Really has nothing to do with guns or gun control as was stated above we all know guns were used to commit the massacre.

Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 2

You know, there is actually a few things I like about the NRA, in a strange sense, because I am against assault weapons in general.

I guess all this commotion has caused a lot of people to buy guns and clips before some types become illegal to purchase.

Now, not necessarily a good thing, I would agree.

Certainly don't need any more assault-weapon "crazies" out-there like in Newtown and the other places.

However !!!:

With over 310,000,000 guns(of many types) in the hands of private citizens in the US, al-Qaeda, for example, wouldn't stand a chance here.

I know, probably a "twisted logic" on my part, as I simultaneously feel more threatened by our own "crazies", but MORE protected from "outside" crazies"

Weird, huh? Well, I don't claim to be "entirely" normal.

i don't know if you do really believe this orm whether you're just playing devil's advocaat, but how on earth would the loyal patriotic ranks of the NRA possibly be able to stop a terrorist Outrage? If Al Q was to form a regular army and decide to invade, perhaps a well regulated militia (which is what the precious Second Amendment was intended to allow for) might be of some use, that is, if they had the guts to stand up to someone who was able to shoot back, but how would bands of gun toting Patriots be able to stop suicide bombers, or hijackers of planes?

Sick!!

All of you people trying to divert attention from a genuine tragedy by claiming Govt Cover - ups

What? MM No not even close. The point is again we see the government covering up lies through the media to push a agenda. Just like the Christmas bomber who eye witnesses say was led right through security and was put on the plane by people who had the power to get him on. Or like Oklahoma where the damn mayor of the city claimed a bomb went off from inside the building, and that bomb squads were defusing 2 other bombs inside the building. Went into great detail about the whole thing. Why havent we heard anything more from the mysterious cammo'ed out guy in the woods that day at Sandy Hook? Why would a cop directly say the AR 15 was still in the truck of his car? If you want to take our media at face value, go ahead. Its funny how inconsistant reports come in, and Im the crazy one for questioning and demanding proof. They have you folks right where they want you, even when its obvious they are lieing to your face.

• Like 2

It doesnt matter what weapon was used. What matters is the government and media lieing about it to push a agenda.

• Like 1

[/background][/left]

Who in their sick mind would want to release a video of little children being shot to death with an AR-15?

I cant believe I have to address this again. In fact Im not going to. Go back and read my replys to similar bone head statements.

My biggest concern is the fact that Facebook memorial pages were popping up before the crisis happened along with the reactions of the "grieving" parents during TV interviews. The Emily's father is the biggest concern of them all, there is footage of him laughing and smiling seconds before he thinks the camera is on, suddenly hyperventilating to look sad when he thought they did come on.

Problem is if this was some sort of hoax, I figure they would not be stupid enough to make Facebook pages days before it happened.

I don't know.

Can you prove that?

Told not by one, but by "several officials" that the AR was in the car

I get your point--the victims are dead, no matter which weapon was used.

But the difference that it makes is, if what the coroner said is true about which weapon caused the wounds he saw, and if the cop with the AR-15 in the trunk of the car was not staged, then the official story has serious problems. That is, how could a kid kill all those people with the rifle, then return it to the trunk, go back to the school and commit suicide? That's absurd.

Either he would never have taken it back to the car, or he would have taken it back to the car and escaped or committed suicide right there in the car.

Some people's world is not real. Especially CT's.

The State Police and Chief Medical Examiner made clear their initial findings, which have not changed.

But I suppose that they're part of a "conspiracy" as well. :w00t:

It's probably just too subtle for you to understand Pallidin, but for some of us, the many contradictions are suspicious, and reflect poorly on what should be an open and shut case.

You may not be interested in knowing, but many of us are curious as to why there are so many conflicting accounts.

It wasn't that way at Columbine, and it wasn't that way in upper NY state where the guy shot two firemen.

It's probably just too subtle for you to understand Pallidin, but for some of us, the many contradictions are suspicious, and reflect poorly on what should be an open and shut case.

You may not be interested in knowing, but many of us are curious as to why there are so many conflicting accounts.

It wasn't that way at Columbine, and it wasn't that way in upper NY state where the guy shot two firemen.

There were some with Columbine as well.

Many people still believe there were coverups with Columbine.

I think there are always shouts of "coverup" and "conspiracy" because the actual truth (the fact that another human being can be so evil without help or warning) is too much for us to comprehend.

Nibs

• Like 2

I'm going to see when they were release. I don't remember it being soon after. I thought a court battle was actually fought before they were released at all.

Don't know if something like what the Sandy Hook murderer was carrying could really be hidden in the long run. Whole 'lotta witnesses.

Nibs

I remember that their was a court battle about revealing the footage in question. So, I doubt the footage was relieved a week latter. About the sandy hook footage these weren't adults or teenagers being shot; these were 20 children and 6 adults being shot AT with an AR 15. In retrospect, I highly doubt it would be easy to put that up, when most news people have children that age. ^ I think the parents would've asked them not too show that to the public and I doubt people thought it was OK to show the shooter killing the children.

Off too see The Hobbit ^^ good to see you Nibs ^^

• Like 1

I almost forgot to mentions that these were K- 5th grade children being shot at by an evil person. So, I doubt that a child will be able to tell what happened in that type of thing with a clear head. Just think, when something is stressing on your mind would you be able to tell a cop, what happened to you during right after at that age........ This is, why eye witness t testimony doesn't do well in courts alone it's got to have evidence to back up that case/

The question isnt about making a 2nd talk about ****. Im getting sick of you people using every excuse to not verify the weapon used when the very weapon you acccused of doing it is being demonized and banned. No small thing to the economy and jobs in America which is already on the brink of another depression. But I suppose if you dont have any gun manufacturers in your state you wouldnt care about the newly unemployed over this mess. Skilled jobs I remind you.

The old saying goes Pics or it didnt happen.

Here's the kicker: The "conflicting" accounts DO NOT come from either the State Police or the Chief Medical examiner !!!!!

• Like 1

Okay, curious time...if pictures of him inside the school with the AR-15 are released, will that prove it for you?

Okay, curious time...if pictures of him inside the school with the AR-15 are released, will that prove it for you?

Photoshop.

Chief Medical examiner !!!!!
Please tell me you mean the local coroner.