Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sandy Hook AR-15 hoax?

preacherman76

Ali

Well, one would not think that somebody would "hoax" thousands getting killed at WTC and Pentagon, but 'somebody' did.

in all due respect, I think that people did die in WTC and pentagon. Unless your saying something else?

Innuendo is rampant sometimes Ali.

If you read my post again you will see that I did not say people did not get killed at WTC or Pentagon. Other posters SUGGESTED that I did.

When I used the work "hoax" I meant only that things are not really as represented in the official story in detail.

Yes, people were killed, but it cannot be proven that flights were hijacked. I assume that kids died at Newtown, but I'm not certain that Adam Lanza was the shooter. There will never be any trials open to public scrutiny on EITHER events, so we will never really know the truth.

As with Bigelow's new movie and propaganda piece, they will make some movies to set the official storyline in permanent status. Movies are good for that you know.

I think he's implying the "event" happened, but that the "passengers" on the airliner's were whisked away into secret places and new identities.

Thus, there were no passengers on those jets, according to that conspiracy theory. They were removed prior to flight !!!!!!!!

I've heard that crap before. It's so weak of a theory that I can't raise my left pinky finger in support.

I guess they think that people on these boards were born yesterday.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

Innuendo is rampant sometimes Ali.

If you read my post again you will see that I did not say people did not get killed at WTC or Pentagon. Other posters SUGGESTED that I did.

When I used the work "hoax" I meant only that things are not really as represented in the official story in detail.

Yes, people were killed, but it cannot be proven that flights were hijacked. I assume that kids died at Newtown, but I'm not certain that Adam Lanza was the shooter. There will never be any trials open to public scrutiny on EITHER events, so we will never really know the truth.

As with Bigelow's new movie and propaganda piece, they will make some movies to set the official storyline in permanent status. Movies are good for that you know.

fair enough.

I agree.

You can never know the real facts about things such as 9/11. As stuff is covered up

• Like 1

Ali

Some of the facts actually can be known.

You are correct in that SOME facts cannot be known, at least by the general public.

But other facts ARE known, especially 11 years later. :tu:

But other facts ARE known, especially 11 years later. :tu:

Which explains why the official story remains intact.

Which explains why the official story remains intact.

Till today. Looks like the media or government or both decided there was no way they were going to get away with thier LIES. It has now been admited that no AR15 was ever brought into the school. 4 hand guns were recovered from in side the school, thats it. Be right back with the link.

Now I beg you good folks to think. There is no way in hell it wasnt known the whole time that he never used a AR. They have the whole situation on tape the moment it happened. The media intentionaly lied to push an agenda.

• Like 1

Yup. Anyone with the slightest knowledge of firearms can see that it is a shotgun. The size of the breech alone gives it away. Not to mention the shotgun sized shell that flies out.

There was no AR in the trunk.

This post was the first one I thought of today when I found out no AR was used. I agree with you completly that the gun they pulled outta his trunk was a shot gun. Now if the only gun they pulled outta his car was a shot gun, and no AR was ever brought into the school, where did they get the idea that a AR was ever present at all? Clearly he didnt have a AR at all. He had 4 hand guns, and one shot gun.

Whats worse, the media knew it the whole time and tryed to pull a fast one to push thier global agenda.

This post was the first one I thought of today when I found out no AR was used. I agree with you completly that the gun they pulled outta his trunk was a shot gun. Now if the only gun they pulled outta his car was a shot gun, and no AR was ever brought into the school, where did they get the idea that a AR was ever present at all? Clearly he didnt have a AR at all. He had 4 hand guns, and one shot gun.

Whats worse, the media knew it the whole time and tryed to pull a fast one to push thier global agenda.

Or the media assumed something and then broadcast it to hype everything up and garner ratings.

Nibs

• Like 1

Or the media assumed something and then broadcast it to hype everything up and garner ratings.

Nibs

Not buying it nibs. Several officials told them it was never used. Aparently there was never a AR at all. They were told this, and knew it the whole time, and flat out lied about it.

Also why did the medical examiner say that all those kids, every single gun shot wound was fired from a AR 15 that never existed? Explain that maddness

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 3

Till today. Looks like the media or government or both decided there was no way they were going to get away with thier LIES.

When data and evidence were reexamined years afterward, they confirmed the official story. If you are going to blame the government, you have to show evidence and anything short of that just won't work.

Edited by skyeagle409

Till today. Looks like the media or government or both decided there was no way they were going to get away with thier LIES. It has now been admited that no AR15 was ever brought into the school. 4 hand guns were recovered from in side the school, thats it. Be right back with the link.

If by admitted, you mean reported incorrectly the day after the shooting prior to any official statement having been given - then, yeah.

It's obviously a government conspiracy to get assault rifles banned, but they forgot to actually use an assault rifle.

Those evil geniuses.

Edited by Tiggs
  • Like 2

Well after a while working on a government project, going to endless meetings, being given crazy deadlines, and going through a dozen draft versions because someone doesn't like the font you start to stop caring. So things get a bit sloppy.

If by admitted, you mean reported incorrectly the day after the shooting prior to any official statement having been given - then, yeah.

It's obviously a government conspiracy to get assault rifles banned, but they forgot to actually use an assault rifle.

Those evil geniuses.

Things can go wrong quickly in any mission.

Why, if most/all school shootings involve handguns, are assualt rifles being banned? What use do assualt rifles have that mean they should be banned?

Things can go wrong quickly in any mission.

Sure. Not usually in quite such a Homer'esque forehead slapping D'oh! style, however.

Why, if most/all school shootings involve handguns, are assualt rifles being banned? What use do assualt rifles have that mean they should be banned?

I expect that that's a completely different conversation - though, in brief - if there were no tactical advantage to having an assault rifle over a handgun, then the military should probably stop issuing both of them.

I'll just put this up here. Shoulda seen the print version for all the "scary" gun pics.

http://articles.courant.com/2013-01-24/news/hc-gun-bill-washington-0125-20130124_1_assault-weapons-ban-magazines-weapon-ban

Seems our lawmakers are still milking the "used a Bushmaster semiautomatic rifle and high-capacity magazines in the Dec. 14 attack" lie for all it's worth.

Not buying it nibs. Several officials told them it was never used. Aparently there was never a AR at all. They were told this, and knew it the whole time, and flat out lied about it.

Also why did the medical examiner say that all those kids, every single gun shot wound was fired from a AR 15 that never existed? Explain that maddness

That suggests that the medical examiner was in on the Big Lie, if that's the case. I'm still neutral on this matter, but more and more it's looking like another magnificent but vile deception.

A Country gone Mad, What actually happened,Dead children and adults too many to think about ! Sad ! Too Sad !

One gunman,two guns,three guns,AR-15` It matters not,THe Deed was done And Stop the argument that Guns dont Kill People Kill ! Thats So stupid It Sucks !

People With Guns Kill and Will do it again as long as our governments allow people to pull the Triggers !

JUst Take away all the triggers ! And the Bullets ! THen see how many Kids you can chase down the Halls and Kill !

Instead how about you go down to the local sherrif and hand in any guns you own Donteatus. Its ok. Noone minds. But dont push your morals on everyone else while asking the 2nd Amendment be violated.

• Like 1

No, Preacher. An early NBC report has said that several unnamed officials said. That's entirely different to several officials actually saying something.

Not just the Medical examiner. Three children were rushed to Danbury Hospital, two of whom died, one of whom survived.

So you can add to the list of people who are involved in a conspiracy all of the first responders who would have seen the shell casings along with the later forensic team and all of the medical staff at Danbury, not to mention the mortuary personnel.

That pretty much the entire Sandy Hook Police Department obviously would have to be involved, goes without saying. You can add the Connecticut State Police to that list, too.

Not to mention the eyewitness testimony of the survivors.

All of those people, at the very least, would have to be in on it.

Doesn't that all seem a rather large and quite frankly unnecessary conspiracy to set up, when you could just, oh, I don't know - actually have used an assault Rifle?

Your conspiracy theory. You explain it.

Edited by Tiggs
  • Like 1