Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gaddafi’s Libya Was Africa’s Most Prosperous

Big Bad Voodoo

Let's see how many times did Gaddafi stand for national elections...oh look none. Well at least opposition was encouraged right? Wait no, dissent was made illegal in 1973. But hey they had free press. Oh wait, no in 2009 Libya was ranked the most censored country in the Middle East and North Africa. There might have been a fair bit of democracy on a local level, but on the national level Libya was still a dictatorship. And just because people didn't like the Western involvement in the Libyan fight doesn't mean that Gaddafi was some super awesome guy.

• Like 3

Yes, Momar was a capital fellow :)

The real reason the western powers (and make no mistake, it was the western powers) orchestratedGaddafi's overthrow was because he was starting an African Union without borrowing from western banks. He was in the process along with some other N. African leaders of starting an African Union bank based on the Gold Standard, arranging free trade agreements and basically going to cut out the non-African powers, forcing them for the first time to deal with countries in Africa as equals. The PTB would not have it.

Research it and discover the truth or put your head back in the sand and watch some more TV.

• Like 5

Let's see how many times did Gaddafi stand for national elections...oh look none. Well at least opposition was encouraged right? Wait no, dissent was made illegal in 1973. But hey they had free press. Oh wait, no in 2009 Libya was ranked the most censored country in the Middle East and North Africa. There might have been a fair bit of democracy on a local level, but on the national level Libya was still a dictatorship. And just because people didn't like the Western involvement in the Libyan fight doesn't mean that Gaddafi was some super awesome guy.

Well there is videos of him clearly being driven around in a jeep with him hanging out the sunroof dancing and waving with everyone in the street joining in. I don't see Obama doing that, he drives around in an insanely protected limo which even has a special nickname.

Why was he never assassinated?

Oh and now he's dead Al Qaeda runs Libya.

The real reason the western powers (and make no mistake, it was the western powers) orchestratedGaddafi's overthrow was because he was starting an African Union without borrowing from western banks. He was in the process along with some other N. African leaders of starting an African Union bank based on the Gold Standard, arranging free trade agreements and basically going to cut out the non-African powers, forcing them for the first time to deal with countries in Africa as equals. The PTB would not have it.

Research it and discover the truth or put your head back in the sand and watch some more TV.

Further proven by the fact a Rothschild central bank was put in place the moment Al Qaeda had taken over power of Libya.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 4

Further proven by the fact a Rothschild central bank was put in place the moment Al Qaeda had taken over power of Libya.

Coffey, are trying to say they didn't install a central bank out of charitable goodness and the desire to see the people of Libya free and prosperous? Shocking!

• Like 3

Coffey, are trying to say they didn't install a central bank out of charitable goodness and the desire to see the people of Libya free and prosperous? Shocking!

No of course not! What better way to help people than to give them debt!!! :tu:

• Like 3

I say this to every idiot who talks about Gaddafi's death and his policies etc... People who still sit up here and preach like Gaddafi was Satan on Earth... no, look to your beloved US Government, and the Federal Reserve, Israel, Rockefeller's, Rothschild's etc... They are the real devils here and have been for centuries. Open your eyes people or be condemned to slavery forever.

• Like 3

Here's an interesting video of Gaddafi with his family. His kids don't seem to mind sharing company with the monster, much less show any fear of walking on him, covering his mouth, close physical contact.

Not really... I once met Gadaffi at a night club in Bahrain.... We high fived on the dance stage. He was a pretty cool dude.

Not really... I once met Gadaffi at a night club in Bahrain.... We high fived on the dance stage. He was a pretty cool dude.

Was he in the white robes with the gold trim? And was his nurse along for the ride? :w00t:

Was he in the white robes with the gold trim? And was his nurse along for the ride? :w00t:

Yeah she was... she told me He was suffering from a case of orange hands.

Well there is videos of him clearly being driven around in a jeep with him hanging out the sunroof dancing and waving with everyone in the street joining in. I don't see Obama doing that, he drives around in an insanely protected limo which even has a special nickname.

Oh and now he's dead Al Qaeda runs Libya.

*sigh* Al Qaeda does not run Libya. They had a free election where extremists parties were banned and several Islamic militia have peacefully disbanded. These are not the actions of a country run by an extreme Islamic organization. If you didn't like the intervention, fine, but making false claims does nothing to help your argument.

*sigh* Al Qaeda does not run Libya. They had a free election where extremists parties were banned and several Islamic militia have peacefully disbanded. These are not the actions of a country run by an extreme Islamic organization. If you didn't like the intervention, fine, but making false claims does nothing to help your argument.

http://www.telegraph...courthouse.html

:tu:

Edited by Coffey

Yes I know all about the courthouse deal, a single event that happened over a year ago. So unless Al Qaeda has decided to believe in secular government, free elections, and disarming Islamic militia they're not running the country.

LOL. Prosperous OK, not sure about democracy.

Most of these people wouldn't know a fair election if it happened in their local neighbour (which, ironically enough, it does).

http://www.informati...rticle33613.htm

Contrary to popular belief, Libya , which western media described as “Gaddafi’s military dictatorship” was in actual fact one of the world’s most democratic States.

That you, Metsada? That crazy Turkish guy living in the Netherlands who openly advocated jihad?

That has been proven to complete false but it's not really surprising that you consider it to be true. I mean, who else would consider Ghaddafi to be a "good guy"?

Oh, and FYI, the African Union already exists as a political force. They even said they'd pledge troops to help Mali defeat the Islamists but as usual, the AU couldn't get it's **** together and France had to step in and solve problems.

Honestly, why should I do any research when I already know the facts? You tell me.

Because his supporters would have torn the person whoever did it to shreds?

How much marijuana do you have to smoke to think that the Rothschilds and Al Qaeda are jointly ruling Libya?

Yes I know all about the courthouse deal, a single event that happened over a year ago. So unless Al Qaeda has decided to believe in secular government, free elections, and disarming Islamic militia they're not running the country.

Coffey doesn't compute logic, otherwise he wouldn't claim Ghaddafi exposed the Illuminati and that the Rothschilds and Al Qaeda are ruling Libya.

Next thing you'll know he'll claim Obama is some sort of lizardman.

Because his supporters would have torn the person whoever did it to shreds?

How much marijuana do you have to smoke to think that the Rothschilds and Al Qaeda are jointly ruling Libya?

His country was his supporters, I have proven Libya has an Al Qaeda flag above the courthouse. Where is your evidence they do not control Libya?

It is a fact there was a Rothschild central bank put in place after Gaddafi was taken out. So 2 proven facts and you can't prove those are not true.

Don't do any drugs. Not even pharmaceutical. But again you make up your own little conspiracy thing to rule out a real one. Never said they jointly ruled Libya. Nobody did. That is twisting what was said to make it seem silly. Youa re good at that though, twisting facts to devalue people.

I said Al Qaeda was the "rebels" in Libya (fact) which where supported by the west with funding and air support (fact) and when they had overthrown Gaddafi a central banking system owned by the Rothschild was put in place. (FACT again)

All those things are facts, whether you like them or not. They can be checked up and are not hidden form the public.

IRAQ, Afghanistan and Libya all had central banks owned by the Rothschild put in place after we gained control. That is a fact and is not a conspiracy theory you can even check it yourself.

You mind adding facts or a proper opinion that is constructive tot he discussion please? Cause frankly what you posted was pointless.

Coffey doesn't compute logic, otherwise he wouldn't claim Ghaddafi exposed the Illuminati and that the Rothschilds and Al Qaeda are ruling Libya.

Next thing you'll know he'll claim Obama is some sort of lizardman.

Oh I've caught you out on this before, you brandish all conspiracy's as the same in an attempt to make the person look like a conspiracy nut. Told you last time I don't believe in lizard men etc. So well done, seems I remember facts better than you. So how can your opinion be of value when you can't even remember that?

Yeah I don't compute logic which is why I excel at maths and physics.... :whistle:

Edited by Coffey

I dont see any AL Q running Libya, it's more like Gaddafi' militia who are running around, apart from that incident in Benghazi. There has been incidents with the militia and not AL Q.

His country was his supporters, I have proven Libya has an Al Qaeda flag above the courthouse. Where is your evidence they do not control Libya?

Yes you've proven that an Al Qadea flag flew over a courthouse once, a fact no one denies. What you've failed to do is prove that Al Qaeda is currently running Libya.