Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

R.I.P. MID

Waspie_Dwarf

I was very saddened to hear of this, MID contributed a great deal over the years and will be missed by many of us here on UM.

My thoughts go out to his family and friends at this difficult time.

• Like 9

This is really sad news; my thoughts are with his family and friends.

• Like 2

MID was one of those extraordinary people that I couldnt get enough of. A friend and a "teacher" that I even talked to people about in my everyday life. We know what he was about, lets honor that by trying to follow in his footsteps.

Eternal rest and peace, my friend.

• Like 6

This is very sad news to come online to today. RIP MID

My heart goes out to his family and friends, and to everyone who knew him.

• Like 4

Wow. I'll miss you MID. You taught me a lot with your wonderful knowledge and great humor. You were an asset to this board and the world around you.

I will miss you.

My heart and the board has an empty space.

Nibs

• Like 6

What the? Jeez, I hadn't seen this. Nothing you can say, just.... :(

It was a pleasure to know Mid and I will miss him. My condolences to his family and may he rest in peace.

• Like 4

I never got to speak to MID sadly. RIP and condolences to his family.

OMG! This is a great loss to us all; he was an incredibly knowledgable and friendly person. We'll all miss him.

• Like 2

It's a shame.

I could have learned some wonderful things from him.

My condolences to all his mates here and most importantly his family.

It's very sad news indeed.

Edited by Medium Brown

Im so sorry to hear this horrible news. My thoughts are with MIDs family..... You where the best, Im going to miss you, RIP MID.

To medium brown..... MIDs posts, knowledge, thoughts and good sense of humor are still here at UM for all to learn and enjoy.

This is so sad, I've grown to love MID's presence on this forum, a bit like a loveable "been there, seen it, done that" type whom we all learnt a little bit from every time he posted. Sadly, I'll never get to share that pint I promised him when I next visit the States. Forum will seem a little diminished without him. Another one of the good guys gone I'm afraid. RIP, MID.

• Like 5

R.I.P. MID. We only communicated once or twice on a topic, but I'm sure you were a good person.

I did learn wonderful things from him. I am saddened that he will teach me no more.

The words of Rutger Hauer's character, Roy, in Blade Runner are running round my mind;

We are lucky that a few of MIDs "moments" will be preserved in time in the pages of this site.

We all will be as Mid would of wanted us to be, Research,endless pursuit of the facts,and Future. All smattered with his wonderful wit,and creativity ! I will think of you always. You expanded my life ! :innocent:

• Like 6

Rest in peace, man...

May Odin give you a glorious afterlife.

• Like 4

Another shocker. I always took MID's presence here for granted and thought he'd be around forever. We never exactly saw eye to eye, but I always respected him and found his knowledge an invaluable asset to this site.

May you find peace MID.

• Like 4