Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hi There

sslama

I've just joined and looking forward to great discussions and learning.

I love ancient history and have recently been thinking that all this has happened before and will happen again. I think there is a pre-existing order to the cosmos. It's cyclical. Perhaps our DNA has been corrupted and we are at the end of the corrupted cycle. Humanity is now in a position to correct our corrupted DNA....we now have to tools to do this. It's just a matter of time before someone figures it out, if they haven't already and a new cycle begins where the truth will be discovered as we progress in this cycle.

I find it all very fascinating...

ss

Edited by sslama

I love ancient history and have recently been thinking that all this has happened before and will happen again. I think there is a pre-existing order to the cosmos. It's cyclical. Perhaps our DNA has been corrupted and we are at the end of the corrupted cycle. Humanity is now in a position to correct our corrupted DNA....we now have to tools to do this. It's just a matter of time before someone figures it out, if they haven't already and a new cycle begins where the truth will be discovered as we progress in this cycle.

ss

Hiya :clap:

As for corrupt DNA, humans have been mixing and creating different forms of races for many years now, As for having the tools? can you elaborate on this and is it a man made thing?

Hi freetoroam,

Our computers are the tools. I was thinking our DNA was like a computer. Information is stored in our software (DNA). A defect or bug in the software could have been used to create and manipulate the organism. It's possible to recover a corrupted file and fix it.

Gorge Church and Sri Kosuri a bioengineer and geneticist at Harvard’s Wyss Institute have successfully stored 5.5 petabits of data ... around 700 terabytes ... in a single gram of DNA, smashing the previous DNA data density record by a thousand times. They are treating DNA as just another digital storage device. They think we'll be able to store data in live DNA cells eventually. http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/134672-harvard-cracks-dna-storage-crams-700-terabytes-of-data-into-a-single-gram

Hi there sslama. Welcome to UM :)

Thanks Still Waters.

Welcome! This is a interesting site that keeps you coming back. Enjoy!

Thanks for the welcome you three. I like your signature Purifier.

lol....I love your name. Thanks for the welcome.

Thanks...I've already stuck my nose in a few places.

• Like 1

That's good! Personally I like to read the topics in the Philosophy section. That's just me, though. :P

I'll check that section out....thanks.

Hi there, sslama. Try not to take too much notice of Asadora - she couldn't find her Aristotle with both hands and a SatNav! (I wonder if she's aware of the New Testament use of the word 'eutrapely'!)

I love her really, though!

• Like 1

Hi there, sslama. Try not to take too much notice of Asadora - she couldn't find her Aristotle with both hands and a SatNav! (I wonder if she's aware of the New Testament use of the word 'eutrapely'!)

I love her really, though!

Your love is absolutely beautiful, Ealdwita and I thank you very much for that!

• Like 1

ss

Welcome to the forums. Hope you have a great time here!!! :tu:

Wow...there is a lot of active members here and all of you so kind to take the time to welcome me. Thanks. One thing I've noticed is the very imaginative Forum names all of you have picked....I'm amused by them all.

Are you a scrabble player Asadora? lol Eutrapely is a word I imagine scrabble players use....I love it.

Thrice welcome, Grover B. Torres from new york city, from a fellow educator (retd.)

Giants, Jets or Bills?

Hi GroverB......welcome. I've been busy here since I joined. Lots of great topics.