Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama plans to surround himself with children

tapirmusic

This is so.....

... icky. This makes my skin crawl.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2518621#.UPWpk_KmLqU

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney announced this afternoon that President Obama will unveil a “concrete package” of gun control proposals including assault weapons bans, high capacity ammunition magazine bans, and closing loopholes on background checks.

Carney said that the president will be joined by Vice President Joe Biden as well as children who wrote to the president after the Newtown shootings.

“Can we say that we’re truly doing enough to give all the children of this country the chance they deserve to live out their lives in happiness and with purpose?” he asked. “I’ve been reflecting on this the last few days, and if we’re honest with ourselves, the answer is no. We’re not doing enough. And we will have to change.”

I don't even think that serial killers have agendas as obvious as this one.

• Like 6

The only thing that makes my skin crawl are the people trying to make this seem like a bad thing.

• Like 4

I wonder if the Secret Service will have guns.

Is this a multiple choice question?

1: yes

2: for sure

3: absolutely

I`ll go for, errr, 3.

• Like 2

Interestingly in the USA, people who kill children get lighter sentences than people who kill adults. But when it comes to trying to justify politicians just love to "do it for the kids" A bit hypocritical.

• Like 3

Nota good news source

no source is 100% reliable everytime, what about this particular article that is not good?

I don't even think that serial killers have agendas as obvious as this one.

and some still don't belive they are after all our guns.

Interestingly in the USA, people who kill children get lighter sentences than people who kill adults. But when it comes to trying to justify politicians just love to "do it for the kids" A bit hypocritical.

Do you have anything to back that statement up?

Because it sounds like mindless right wing logic to me. Just saying.

Casey Anthony.

• Like 1

What do you expect from a wolf in sheeps clothing? It would be more appropriate to have Al Sharpton, Eric Holder and the New Black Panthers by his side as he rips the constitution apart.

So are you using anything other than Race on this comparision?

• Like 1

I'll see if I can find it again.
  • Like 1

I'll see if I can find it again.

I tried but that was way too much to go through. If I'm wrong I fully appologize for the right wing comment. ;)

Edited by Jeffertonturner

I tried but that was way too much to go through. If I'm wrong I fully appologize for the right wing comment. ;)

The only example I could find was from colorado where people that kill children 2nd degree get lesser sentences, but a while back I was reading an article about it. No problem about the right wing comment, I lean right on most issues as do most libertarians.
  • Like 3

"It is being reported that this gun ban will be demagogued announced as Dear Leader Obama is surrounded by sweet-faced props youngsters.

• Like 1

A politican using emotional appeal in order gain public support for an idea? This has never ever happened in the history of the world. Obama's the first to do this.

A lame move but hardly worth the outrage.

• Like 3

Ill continue on my agenda. The govmnt is welcome to to keep up theres. well see who gets ****ed off first,

A politican using emotional appeal in order gain public support for an idea? This has never ever happened in the history of the world. Obama's the first to do this.

A lame move but hardly worth the outrage.

I know.. No other living politician has ever done that before...ever lol..

I sat watching the video and thought - So what? Has he offered to do anything wrong?

evidinciary link:

RIP VILE RAT

Edited by AsteroidX

Ill continue on my agenda. The govmnt is welcome to to keep up theres. well see who gets ****ed off first,

Do you mean "up theirs"......literally? :D