Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama plans to surround himself with children

tapirmusic

A politican using emotional appeal in order gain public support for an idea? This has never ever happened in the history of the world. Obama's the first to do this.

A lame move but hardly worth the outrage.

Sorry, but pointing out other bad behaviour doesn't justify bad behaviour.

• Like 3

Sorry, but pointing out other bad behaviour doesn't justify bad behaviour.

Yes... it simply proves, yet again, that Odrama is a scum bag politician.... feeding off the fears and insecurities of the GOV drug addicted American and Western public.

• Like 2

I wonder if the Secret Service will have guns.

Nah, the kids will though.

Yes... it simply proves, yet again, that Odrama is a scum bag politician.... feeding off the fears and insecurities of the GOV drug addicted American and Western public.

Yep that and it's perfect fodder to demonize anyone who disagrees with him. If you don't like this you don't care about kids. Trash the opposition and polarize.

• Like 2

And every politican since Moses was a lad has done exactly the same thing - why the venom for Obama?

Other then the fact people are falling over themselves to shoot smoke up his **** that is - Nobel prize before even being inaugurated for example.

And every politican since Moses was a lad has done exactly the same thing - why the venom for Obama?

Other then the fact people are falling over themselves to shoot smoke up his **** that is - Nobel prize before even being inaugurated for example.

--because he was voted into office in '08 because he wasn't Bush.

I wonder how he sleeps at night knowing that those bombs for peace exploding in Pakistan, Somalia and Yemen are killing children.

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 2

Of course the criminal SOB is going to surround himself with children. It's one heckuva photo op to pull on heart strings. Kinda like the photo op of them all watching the Myth Of Abbottabad on TV.

But you can bet that he won't be talking about the Pakistani and Afghani children he orders killed every day. :no:

• Like 1

I wonder that as well. You'd like Obama was going around and killing people's pets with the vemon that's thrown his way.

But you can bet that he won't be talking about the Pakistani and Afghani children he orders killed every day. :no:

Please provide evidence that Obama is personally ordering that children be killed. I'll wait.

Please provide evidence that Obama is personally ordering that children be killed. I'll wait.

was it retorical question?? us bombs kill thousands of childern, obama is us president, he MUST know, or he is even more incompetent than ins before 2001. in either case he is responcible, hey hitler didn't personaly send millions to gas chambers, is he not responcible?

• Like 1

was it retorical question?? us bombs kill thousands of childern, obama is us president, he MUST know, or he is even more incompetent than ins before 2001. in either case he is responcible, hey hitler didn't personaly send millions to gas chambers, is he not responcible?

Not remotely the same thing in the least and you know it. Show me evidence that Obama deliberately ordered the military to target and kill children. Show the orders from Obama that told the US military that it should make a focused effort to kill children. If no evidence can be provided than stop with the hyperbole and lies.

• Like 1

Not remotely the same thing in the least and you know it. Show me evidence that Obama deliberately ordered the military to target and kill children. Show the orders from Obama that told the US military that it should make a focused effort to kill children. If no evidence can be provided than stop with the hyperbole and lies.

thousands of kids die each year from us bombs, that is a fact not a lie.

obama is us president. that is a fact.

supreme comander of us armed forces is responcibe of anything his forces do.

that is all there is to it.

or you saying death of those kids by us bombs is a lie????

Corp, we didn't know each other and I wasn't interested in politics much back then but would you be making the same statements if this were the Bush era?

thousands of kids die each year from us bombs, that is a fact not a lie.

obama is us president. that is a fact.

supreme comander of us armed forces is responcibe of anything his forces do.

that is all there is to it.

or you saying death of those kids by us bombs is a lie????

So by your logic George Washington murdered the two civilians that were killed in the Whiskey Rebellion. He also murdered all the Native civilians that were killed by the US army during the various conflicts with the tribes.

Murder means premeditation. It means having the intent to go out and kill someone. What you are taking about is called collateral damage. Civilian casualties. Something that has happened in just about every war. The US forces did not mean to kill those children (and I doubt the number is in the thousands). There isn't an official government policy telling them to go out and kill children. Until Obama gives this order and makes this policy saying that he is murdering children is an out right lie.

Corp, we didn't know each other and I wasn't interested in politics much back then but would you be making the same statements if this were the Bush era?

Actually yes. I think Bush and his buddies twisted things around so they could attack Iraq, but to say that Bush murdered all the civilians that died in that war? No.

• Like 1

You don't understand the chain of command, it seems. Obama is the C-in-C. HE orders those strikes, or at least signs off on them on the advice of others.

If he feels so damn bad about children being killed, he would order those strikes to cease IMMEDIATELY.

The world would not end if he did that, the Pakistanis would not invade the US if he did that, but the killing of children would end IMMEDIATELY.

He is a murderous coward and hypocrite of the highest order. Personally, I expect nothing less from US politicians.

• Like 1

So by your logic George Washington murdered the two civilians that were killed in the Whiskey Rebellion. He also murdered all the Native civilians that were killed by the US army during the various conflicts with the tribes.

Murder means premeditation. It means having the intent to go out and kill someone. What you are taking about is called collateral damage. Civilian casualties. Something that has happened in just about every war. The US forces did not mean to kill those children (and I doubt the number is in the thousands). There isn't an official government policy telling them to go out and kill children. Until Obama gives this order and makes this policy saying that he is murdering children is an out right lie.

i don't see it that way, but lets just agree to dissagree on this one.

• Like 1

A politican using emotional appeal in order gain public support for an idea? This has never ever happened in the history of the world. Obama's the first to do this.

A lame move but hardly worth the outrage.

It's not anything surprising, I agree. But I suppose it is the fact that what he is doing is so blatant and slimy.

• Like 2

I would have a lot more respect for Obama if he addressed black on black crime, which kills many more children on a daily basis, than this one school shooting.

• Like 3

You don't understand the chain of command, it seems. Obama is the C-in-C. HE orders those strikes, or at least signs off on them on the advice of others.

If he feels so damn bad about children being killed, he would order those strikes to cease IMMEDIATELY.

The world would not end if he did that, the Pakistanis would not invade the US if he did that, but the killing of children would end IMMEDIATELY.

He is a murderous coward and hypocrite of the highest order. Personally, I expect nothing less from US politicians.

Do you have evidence that Obama ordered children to be specifically targeted and killed? If not, it's not murder.

Do you have evidence that Obama ordered children to be specifically targeted and killed? If not, it's not murder.

The deaths are still his responsibility. It isn't classified as murder - it's called collateral damage when the Obama or any western leader does it. When an enemy of the our so-called leaders does it its called genocide. None the less, many, including myself, don't give this President a free pass on the deaths of children.

• Like 1

PresidentMrsBushAttendChildrenHolidaycPgoR1vYEvFl_zps991afde9.jpg

NIXON

Richard-Nixon-sad-baby_zpsd9abdd9f.png

Richard_Nixon_greeted_by_children_during_campaign_1972_zps17f72e1f.png

I am sure we could find a list of pics of presidents with children

Sorry, Beckys_Mom, you're not understanding context. Back to the drawing board.

Sorry, Beckys_Mom, you're not understanding context. Back to the drawing board.

I can't you keep hogging it lol

Actually, Becky's Mom, Obama posing with children for this is more akin to:

stalinchildren.jpg

maochildren.jpg

hitlerchildren.jpg

fidelchildren.jpg

kimchildren2.jpg

hugochildren.jpg

An as if I believe for one millisecond that any of the letters Mister Obama read were actually written by children.

• Like 2

... Pics of Stalin and Hitler with children, ad naseaum ..

An as if I believe for one millisecond that any of the letters Mister Obama read were actually written by children.

Interesting, so your point is a politician used children to prompt an emotional appeal for a cause they are promoting. Wow, I might need my fainting couch.

Republicans and Democrats, they all do this. You could just as easily use the boring/lame/overused Hitler/Stalin meme for Wayne LaPierre and his guards in schools idea.

Republicans and Democrats have been doing that long before Obama left college .. You do not have a point here.. I always know you don't like him, and I don't really hold interest in that ... I do not see Obama in the same light as you.. I see nothing wrong with what he is doing with the kids and the kids parents.. But it seems if anyone who does not like him, will nit pick on any action he makes.. If and when a new president enters the office, many of you will be still rabbiting on about how bad he or she is.. I have yet to see a US president that the entire country liked..

Imagine you try living in Iraq or other non western countries and live by their hard laws, and see how long you could heck that? I doubt very much you would want to .. It's better the devil you know It's the same for the UK, so many mouthing about the government, but I bet not one of them would be willing to go off and live in a remote part of the world that is run by much harder men with much harder and harsher laws ..Not a mission..

• Like 1