Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama plans to surround himself with children

tapirmusic

Do you have evidence that Obama ordered children to be specifically targeted and killed? If not, it's not murder.

You mean did Obama send me a personal letter or email advising me of his plans? Hell no.

But I served in the US Army long enough to understand completely how the chain of command works. It appears from your posts here that you did not. You could clarify that with an honest statement, but I won't be holding my breath.

It's even been covered on the MSM, but maybe you were snoozing when those stories were aired. Or, perhaps you would just rather not think about it.

He orders the strikes, EVERYBODY knows that innocents are killed in almost every strike.

IF that cowardly hypocrite were ACTUALLY concerned about the death of innocent children, IF he actually possessed a conscience, THEN he would order the strikes ended.

Anybody that's ever worked within the military structure can surmise how these things work. It seems YOU cannot.

• Like 1

So you have no evidence that Obama ordered children to be killed. That wasn't too hard was it? Are the civilian lose of life horrible? Of course they are. Should more effort be made to limit those loses. Of course there should be. But the sad reality of it is that in wars people die. Now if you have a weapon that only every killed intended targets and never anyone else I'm sure the military would love to know. Until then Obama is just like every single wartime leader throughout history.

No Corp, you got it wrong.

The evidence is there sir, but YOU are simply unable to recognize it. Probably that stems from your lack of familiarity with military procedures and chain of command processes with the US government.

Ignorance of procedures IS a valid defense, and it's OK. I understand. :whistle:

I'm not happy to report it, but Obama does not know right from wrong, at least judging by his actions. He is AS immoral as his predecessor.

Edited by Babe Ruth
  • Like 1

It sickens me to see a president use children to further their agendas...

• Like 3

Is there a single thread on here that doesn't talk down about Obama?

If the President approved drone strikes and those drone strikes killed children. Especially in an area where we are not officially at WAR. Then yes he committed murder using excuses and smokescreens to justify it.

But then again what US President in the past 100 years hasnt commited murder.

Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 4

There are as many instances where Obama has talked down on America and Americans. Quite unbecoming of a POTUS.

• Like 2

The history books will write this chapter. Unfortunately history is always taught by the victor.

Obama has not gained much respect from alot of folks lately for several different reasons and hes trampled the Constitution and intends to continue to do so. What would you like us to say nice ? How was his Xmas vacation in Hawaii this year ? How are the kids.....Hes not doing anything popular so theres nothing good to say, instead he and the cronies are increasing division and angering Americans. Thats not the peoples fault.

• Like 3

The only thing that makes my skin crawl are the people trying to make this seem like a bad thing.

Exactly.

It's an attempt to make ppl see who they are affecting with their egotistical behavior.

Obama has not gained much respect from alot of folks lately for several different reasons and hes trampled the Constitution and intends to continue to do so. What would you like us to say nice ? How was his Xmas vacation in Hawaii this year ? How are the kids.....Hes not doing anything popular so theres nothing good to say, instead he and the cronies are increasing division and angering Americans. Thats not the peoples fault.

If there's nothing popular to say about him, then how did he get re-elected?

Good luck in finding one.. I saw anti Obama threads before he was sworn in the first time around, .. I have read some really daft statements about him being the next anti christ too..

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Good luck in finding one.. I saw anti Obama threads before he was sworn in the first time around, .. I have read some really daft statements about him being the next anti christ too..

The writing was already on the wall. I was able to call out damn near every lie he told running his first campaign.

• Like 2

The writing was already on the wall. I was able to call out damn near every lie he told running his first campaign.

That's alot of lies! :tsu:

This excuses the hate ? Can you justify the hate by all of those who have been spewing their hatred from the day he was elected? Can you excuse anger by those who post negative things about him? Is anger wrong? is hate wrong? Personally, do you believe it is wrong to show hate and anger towards anyone, let alone Obama?..Hate was posted about this man long before he had a chance to do anything..

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I actually rooted for Obama first election, but at the end of the term, I seen what he really is. A two faced liar who doesn't take his oath seriously to protect our constitution. I have no need for anyone like him, for his lies or his manipulation of the people, because someone like that is an control freak. While he is preoccupied with trying to take away our rights, we should be preoccupied with removing him from office.

• Like 2

I actually rooted for Obama first election, but at the end of the term, I seen what he really is. A two faced liar who doesn't take his oath seriously to protect our constitution. I have no need for anyone like him, for his lies or his manipulation of the people, because someone like that is an control freak. While he is preoccupied with trying to take away our rights, we should be preoccupied with removing him from office.

I appreciate this post from yourself.. Help me out ( if you don't mind ) But what changes made by him that you saw turn sour? That made you see a worse side to him? For example, what changes did he roll out that effected you and others like you? What rights is he officially taking away from people? ..Bare in mind I am trying to hold an understanding, and I'd rather hear from people like you, than go off and read some conspiracy site that would do my head in..

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

I appreciate this post from yourself.. Help me out ( if you don't mind ) But what changes made by him that you saw turn sour? That made you see a worse side to him? For example, what changes did he roll out that effected you and others like you? What rights is he officially taking away from people? ..Bare in mind I am trying to hold an understanding, and I'd rather hear from people like you, than go off and read some conspiracy site that would do my head in..

The right to bear arms encompasses all arms, regardless if they are militarize versions or not. Reason it turned sour for me is the fact he promises that is fair during campaign trail without going in depth, which I see is a very big error on our part of citizens for not asking more about what they promise. He takes Medicare and then forces it upon people, which was passed with more pay raise bonuses for politicians, aka bribing them. Both those things most Americans don't want. Majority of the budget problems stems from personal pay by politicians, but it is us citizens who have suffer the burden of cuts when we have a budget crisis on our hands. He also passes a backdoor amnesty to illegal immigrants, which allowed for him to nationalize more of those illegals, which gave him boosts in votes. Another thing I don't take kindly too, buying votes, which is very unconstitutional as well. All this during the first four years of his presidency.

Basically he doesn't listen to the citizens when they voice their concerns, he pushes ahead regardless of what they say, he feels he is obligated to choose himself instead of listen to us. His deaf crusade without listening to the citizans is one of the main reasons it turned sour for me...

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 1

The right to bear arms encompasses all arms, regardless if they are militarize versions or not. Reason it turned sour for me is the fact he promises that is fair during campaign trail without going in depth, which I see is a very big error on our part of citizens for not asking more about what they promise. He takes Medicare and then forces it upon people, which was passed with more pay raise bonuses for politicians, aka bribing them. Both those things most Americans don't want. Majority of the budget problems stems from personal pay by politicians, but it is us citizens who have suffer the burden of cuts when we have a budget crisis on our hands. He also passes a backdoor amnesty to illegal immigrants, which allowed for him to nationalize more of those illegals, which gave him boosts in votes. Another thing I don't take kindly too, buying votes, which is very unconstitutional as well. All this during the first four years of his presidency.

Basically he doesn't listen to the citizens when they voice their concerns, he pushes ahead regardless of what they say, he feels he is obligated to choose himself instead of listen to us. His deaf crusade without listening to the citizans is one of the main reasons it turned sour for me...

Oh I equally hate republicans because they stifle things like stem-cell research which could bring back eye sight, hearing loss, and other things are suppose to be permanent. For once in my life I had hope that my hearing would be returned and fixed, but now that is being kept from people like me and many others who want to live a normal life.

The right to bear arms encompasses all arms, regardless if they are militarize versions or not.

Thanks for answering , I do appreciate it... I would like to as a few more questions, if you don't mind - Doesn't the right to bare arms mean, you have the right to hold anything that can fire a projectile..IE - Tanks, cannons, mortar shells etc ?

He takes Medicare and then forces it upon people,

I agree that is not fair to force anything on to anyone....Can you tell me what is Medicare? ALSO...What is it about Medicare that people do not like? Has it got pro's as well as cons ? You don't need to go into brave detail, just a brief summary, keeping it short but enough to share enough info that gives me a better idea what Medicare is and why you don'rt like it

Majority of the budget problems stems from personal pay by politicians, but it is us citizens who have suffer the burden of cuts when we have a budget crisis on our hands.

That's exactly what is going on over in the UK too, has been for a long time now.. Example - The UK Politicians expenses scandals ..One UK politician used public money, to have the moat around his castle cleaned...What politicians clam for is absolutely ridiculous.. I can seriously see your point here.. That game has been played for too long.. Long before Obama was ever elected..A lot longer.. When Obama goes and more take over, It will likely still keep going..

Another thing I don't take kindly too, buying votes

That is what MItt Romney accused him of after loosing the election . I read some of Romney supporters ( fellow republicans ) who were with him during his campaign, who disagree with what Romney said. They claim what Romney said does not hold merit ... So that doesn't sound right with me.. I am not getting into it.. It can go in all roads and directions.. If you believe what Romney said, fine, I differ and I wish to leave it at that...

This does not surprise me .I know exactly what you mean ..... Politicians are well known to have let people down.. Your founding fathers once said they didn't trust their government, they also said, there is no such thing as a perfect government..

For once in my life I had hope that my hearing would be returned and fixed, but now that is being kept from people like me and many others who want to live a normal life.

I am sorry to hear that.. I am sure you and many like you feel crushed.. Is it because of some right wing christians against abortions and so on? I could be wrong, I am unsure the full story ... Its a type of thing that can lead you into a long debate... For me its a grey area..

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Oh I equally hate republicans because they stifle things like stem-cell research which could bring back eye sight, hearing loss, and other things are suppose to be permanent. For once in my life I had hope that my hearing would be returned and fixed, but now that is being kept from people like me and many others who want to live a normal life.

By refusing to federalize the research, it's true the budget will be kept smaller, but over time it will be vastly more efficient. No Halliburton $600-hammer and $1000-toilet seat syndrome. At the very least, you shouldn't hold onto or lose hope based on party lines. If the government wanted to ban private research because some of it has certain religious beliefs, that would be troubling indeed, but it's not the case here.

• Like 1

I agree very much with what Uncle Sam posted.

I was so disgusted with Bush, and so inspired by Obama that I was going to vote for him.

When the FISA II act was voted on, Senator Obama voted for it, even though it would have passed if he had voted against it.

FISA II, among other things, gave immunity to the various telecommunications companies who had done the dirty work for Bush's NSA in intercepting domestic communications without a search warrant, in blatant violation of the spirit and the letter of the Fourth Amendment. Congress blessed those crimes after the fact, and Senator Obama gave his blessing as well.

At that point, I realized that the silver-tongued Obama served the very same criminal masters that Bush did.

Subsequently, President Obama has utterly ignored his oath of office, and violated the letter and spirit of the US Constitution many times. By doing that, he qualified instantly as a Domestic Enemy of the Constitution, and a traitor.

This excuses the hate ? Can you justify the hate by all of those who have been spewing their hatred from the day he was elected? Can you excuse anger by those who post negative things about him? Is anger wrong? is hate wrong? Personally, do you believe it is wrong to show hate and anger towards anyone, let alone Obama?..Hate was posted about this man long before he had a chance to do anything..

I dont know. What I do know is that every form of tyranny should be resisted.

I dont know.

You are well known on here as a christian, as you have made it known. and yet...I asked you can you justify and excuse the hate for him, or now to add, for anyone else for that matter ? Tell me again how you as a christian do not know the answer to that?

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Thanks for answering , I do appreciate it... I would like to as a few more questions, if you don't mind - Doesn't the right to bare arms mean, you have the right to hold anything that can fire a projectile..IE - Tanks, cannons, mortar shells etc ?

Yes, it does. But no citizen actually needs it, it just ensures we have the ability to fight back against our government if it gets corrupted. There are people who have tanks, jets, mortar shells, cannons...

I agree that is not fair to force anything on to anyone....Can you tell me what is Medicare? ALSO...What is it about Medicare that people do not like? Has it got pro's as well as cons ? You don't need to go into brave detail, just a brief summary, keeping it short but enough to share enough info that gives me a better idea what Medicare is and why you don'rt like it

Medicare was equal across the board for everyone when it was first started. The change Obama done will now make it more expensive for people who are older, while younger people will have to pay less. I would see people like my mom buried under debt to keep medicare, wouldn't be able to get her medication or stuff like that because of the changes he made. Instead of trying to balance it again, he completely overhauls it and makes it less desirable for everyone.

That is what MItt Romney accused him of after loosing the election . I read some of Romney supporters ( fellow republicans ) who were with him during his campaign, who disagree with what Romney said. They claim what Romney said does not hold merit ... So that doesn't sound right with me.. I am not getting into it.. It can go in all roads and directions.. If you believe what Romney said, fine, I differ and I wish to leave it at that...

I never supported Mitt Romney. But I do see this happening in my state, people I know who are illegal getting nationalized and voting for the person who helps them. It happens every election year. It is basically buying votes. Instead of doing what is good for the citizens and for the nation, he reaches out to a foreign group of individuals who illegally enter the U.S.

Edited by Uncle Sam

By refusing to federalize the research, it's true the budget will be kept smaller, but over time it will be vastly more efficient. No Halliburton $600-hammer and $1000-toilet seat syndrome. At the very least, you shouldn't hold onto or lose hope based on party lines. If the government wanted to ban private research because some of it has certain religious beliefs, that would be troubling indeed, but it's not the case here.

Hmm... haven't quite understand research, but if you put it this way, it will be cheaper and more affordable for someone like me. Can't wait till stem cell research brings in its fruits from labor, then my hearing can be repaired so I can hear again.