Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama plans to surround himself with children

tapirmusic

It doesn't have to be hatred, Mom. No, it can be just complete lack of respect, or something like that. Strong dislike? Are we allowed to dislike people?

He's a bloody traitor, and he's not the only one inside the beltway. :no:

Destroying the Constitution does not earn a President friends in America.

• Like 1

Medicare was equal across the board for everyone when it was first started. The change Obama done will now make it more expensive for people who are older, while younger people will have to pay less. I would see people like my mom buried under debt to keep medicare, wouldn't be able to get her medication or stuff like that because of the changes he made. Instead of trying to balance it again, he completely overhauls it and makes it less desirable for everyone.

That is terrible ... Older people who may not be out earning like the rest, shouldn't have to pay as much in my opinion... There should be set rates for different people depending on their income ...Do you agree ?

I wonder why he changed it all ?

It doesn't have to be hatred, Mom.

What I see and what I am talking about is hate and anger,..not dislike .. I see no point in calling it anything else.. What I am reading is not a matter of someone saying - I dislike Obama for this and that.. I am reading pure hate left right and centre.. Calling it a strong dislike is just trying to water it down so it doesn't look as bad .. I have seen anger too.. People saying terrible things and calling him evil etc.. Not just this thread, but in various threads I have read.. I sit there and think WOW hate is popular around here, the second Obama is mentioned ...Poking fun is one thing but the hate is a lot different

If you look up - Hate in a dictionary.. -> http://dictionary.re...m/browse/hate You will notice it mentions - intense dislike AKA strong dislike . there is no difference in the two ...Some people will not favour the word hate, so they use a different term and call it strong dislike, because that doesn't sound as bad.. But both hold the same meaning

Are we allowed to dislike people?

Who suggested you couldn't? I never did.. What I wanted to know was - What exactly justifies the hate and anger towards this person? I am asking this to find out what he has done that has drove people to anger and hate.. .Especially by some of those who believe in religion that is against anger and hate, said to be sinful ..So if a religious person shows his OR her anger, I was wondering what has happened to drive them to that extent? What I asked was fair and to gain some understanding.. I will not understand any of it, if people cannot explain things to me..

I agree very much with what Uncle Sam posted.

I was so disgusted with Bush, and so inspired by Obama that I was going to vote for him.

When the FISA II act was voted on, Senator Obama voted for it, even though it would have passed if he had voted against it.

FISA II, among other things, gave immunity to the various telecommunications companies who had done the dirty work for Bush's NSA in intercepting domestic communications without a search warrant, in blatant violation of the spirit and the letter of the Fourth Amendment. Congress blessed those crimes after the fact, and Senator Obama gave his blessing as well.

At that point, I realized that the silver-tongued Obama served the very same criminal masters that Bush did.

Subsequently, President Obama has utterly ignored his oath of office, and violated the letter and spirit of the US Constitution many times. By doing that, he qualified instantly as a Domestic Enemy of the Constitution, and a traitor.

I have no idea what most of of that means. ( Being from N.Ireland ) .. You have mentioned FISA and Bush's NSA.. and I have no idea what those are and what they stand for..

Edited by Beckys_Mom

That is terrible ... Older people who may not be out earning like the rest, shouldn't have to pay as much in my opinion... There should be set rates for different people depending on their income ...Do you agree ?

I wonder why he changed it all ?

He really doesn't know what he was doing, he was pressured to do something. So instead of being a good leader, who is required to take time and understand the problem. He rushes towards a quick band-aid solution that hurts more people than helps. A good leader takes time to understand the problem before he tackles it, not quickly try to band-aid it so he doesn't end up losing voters. That is what most politicians think, if it hurts their chance of getting votes, they don't do it and this happens a lot because most Americans are impatient. The whole political system is bankrupt and it isn't getting any better with the lack of knowledge our population seems to show when it comes to understanding the problems we are facing. Education would do wonders for our country. Education about the constitution, economy, and reading comprehension would do the trick. As for guns, education about safety and what guns are about would also help. Slapping a no gun free zone on schools, libraries, or homes isn't going to solve the problem, it is going to attract the problem because criminals now know they are not going to have any resistance when it comes to robbing, murdering, raping, or other acts that put lives in jeopardy. Instead of trying to shielding people from the problems, I became blunt and very assertive in trying to get them to understand, if they don't try to understand then they are a waste of my time and effort.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 2

You are well known on here as a christian, as you have made it known. and yet...I asked you can you justify and excuse the hate for him, or now to add, for anyone else for that matter ? Tell me again how you as a christian do not know the answer to that?

The thing is BM I dont think its that simple. Now Im sure there were folks who hated him long before they knew anything about him besides his skin color, but I believe that is a very small crowd. To them, Id say they are just flat out wrong. Then there are folks like myself who smelled a dirty rat from the first hour I began to learn about him. And the deeper I dug, the more terrible that smell became. Now do I hate the man? No. If he showed up at my door bleeding I would obviously invite him in and do what ever I could to help. But I do hate nearly everything he stands for. I mean what can darkness have to do with light? Like the good word says, the dark saw the light and could not comprehend. Like Bush before him, he became the poster child to everything wrong with this government. And those flaws are deep and painful. At the rate our freedoms are being stripped, by the time my kids are grown, they will have nothing left. My point is, during that whole time I was called hatefull and racist, and that simply wasnt true. It wasnt true for me, nor was it true for I believe most others who felt the same way as me.

. But I do hate nearly everything he stands for. I mean what can darkness have to do with light? Like the good word says, the dark saw the light and could not comprehend. Like Bush before him, he became the poster child to everything wrong with this government. And those flaws are deep and painful. At the rate our freedoms are being stripped, by the time my kids are grown, they will have nothing left.

Basically you are saying that what he has done, has hurt you and created more worry for you and your kids growing up.. Then yes I can see why you would feel angry, it is natural, I know I would if I felt the same way.. ..A lot of people will disagree and think anger is a choice but it's not, it is natural.. If you didn't choose to feel hurt or saddened by his actions, nor did you choose to feel worried for your kids growing up, so what you felt was natural, including anger... How you choose to deal with it is a different matter...

In ref to hating ...For example - If I hated everything you stood for and all that you did, then I would hate you as a person... Because, everything that you stood for and all that you believed in, is what builds you up as the person you are.. if you took all that away, then it would be pointless hating you..That was just a made up example, I don't hold any hate for you, but you can hopefully see from that example what I mean....It would be no different if I felt you were a kind hearted person, who did all things nice, and I liked all you stood for, if you removed all of that, then who are you as a person? I would like you as a person because of those things ...

I must strongly note - I am not here to tell you that you are wrong to hate or show anger....I have had arguments with a number of religious people telling me it is wrong to hate and show anger.. Some are happy to point out that Jesus says anger is wrong and can lead to murder.. I do not agree with that, I believe anger and hate is a natural part of life...We will naturally feel it, but dealing with it is different, it is up to us how we do that..each to their own

Let me ask you a few questions...

Do you think that if you were to keep posting your anger and hate for someone constantly on line ( in a blog, forum or whatever ) would this help you feel better and become more at ease?

OR Would it make you become more obsessed with anger and hate for that person, and it drives you to more extreme measures that you wind up looking worse or no different from those groups who are forever hating, and they became most hated?

Another thing - If someone came to you and told you the felt so much anger and hate for a certain person .. They claimed they hated all that person stood for, and what the person did, hurt them.. What advice would you give this person? I would like to hear what you would do and say in this situation?

My point is, during that whole time I was called hatefull and racist, and that simply wasnt true. It wasnt true for me, nor was it true for I believe most others who felt the same way as me.

Was this in real life? Or on the internet? I don't know what you said or done to have people see you as a hateful racist ( as you mentioned above ) ..I just hope for your kids sake it was not in real life.. People can be cruel and make life hard for those they brand a hater in real life, and make it hard for their kids too.. I have seen it happen from time to time.. It's the kids I feel sorry for

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

Mom

Apologies for describing events and acronyms you are not familiar with.

Yes, in order to fully appreciate the crimes and malfeasance in office that Obama has committed, one must be familiar with the US Constitution and the legal principles underlying it.

Simply put, Obama and everybody else up there "inside the beltway" of the District of Columbia in the US government takes an oath of office in which they swear to protect and defend the US Constitution, from all enemies, foreign and domestic. A reasonable oath.

Obama and his predecessor, and many others, have NOT upheld their oath of office. By their many acts, they have assaulted the document and its legal principles. That is malfeasance in office. That is a criminal act, demanding impeachment from office at the least.

So that is why I don't believe a word he says.

• Like 1

Beckys_Mom,

The Truth is that the vast majority of Americans who were/are at odds with Obama were labeled as Racists and worse! Where were you during the elections...it was so bad if you even mentioned Chicago you were a racist!

What I wanted to know was - What exactly justifies the hate and anger towards this person? I am asking this to find out what he has done that has drove people to anger and hate..

Exactly, he lied to get elected...he lied about everything from his roots to his ideology. He lied when he said his main objective was to fix the economy...when his main objective was to Nationalize Healthcare...

Because of his lies...because he wouldn't do what was necessary to fix the economy, a lot of people lost their homes...everyone is suffering economically and when I say everyone, I mean most everyone. Gasoline has doubled in price and as a result inflation has risen dramatically. Even the ObamaPhone Lady sees the LIE that Obama is. She said she was all on for him because he came to her ghetto neighborhood and said he was going to fix it! She says he hasn't done anything.

....and then....we see him and his wife dining on Lobster and Steak, partying like Kings with the Hollywood crowd...yeah, hypocrites BM! Liars and Hypocrites....what is there to 'love'?

Remember Hurricane Sandy? Did you know that there are still a lot of people who don't have electricity back on? Yeah...he really fixed that too...remember when Electric Companies from Alabama and Georgia and Texas showed up to help and they were turned away because they weren't 'Union' workers? That kind of crap is why so many people hate Obama. See, he is the President, he could've just told the Union Bosses to allow the out of state companies in...but he didn't raise so much as a finger...but then he goes on photo-op tours and tells us that Americans help Americans and all that BS...

Edited by joc
  • Like 1

Where were you during the elections..

.I'll be honest, I never used to post much on this side of the forum, that is why I am trying to ( only now ) to understand what is going on and why it is the way it is.. I was never one for politics..

It would be like- If you heard something to tragic happened over in Ireland, and you took some interest in finding out more about it.. At first you would be like me asking questions and wondering why we feel certain ways about our own government..

I will not hold any understanding IF I don't ask questions.. All of this is new to me..

Exactly, he lied to get elected.

I thought that's what politicians normally do and have done for so long .. Nothing new there

Remember Hurricane Sandy? Did you know that there are still a lot of people who don't have electricity back on? Yeah...he really fixed that too...remember when Electric Companies from Alabama and Georgia and Texas showed up to help and they were turned away because they weren't 'Union' workers? That kind of crap is why so many people hate Obama. See, he is the President, he could've just told the Union Bosses to allow the out of state companies in...but he didn't raise so much as a finger...

Is there a proper news article that sates how Obama prevented people from getting their electricity fixed and why he did this? I would like to read up on that..

Mom

Apologies for describing events and acronyms you are not familiar with.

Yes, in order to fully appreciate the crimes and malfeasance in office that Obama has committed, one must be familiar with the US Constitution and the legal principles underlying it.

Simply put, Obama and everybody else up there "inside the beltway" of the District of Columbia in the US government takes an oath of office in which they swear to protect and defend the US Constitution, from all enemies, foreign and domestic. A reasonable oath.

Obama and his predecessor, and many others, have NOT upheld their oath of office. By their many acts, they have assaulted the document and its legal principles. That is malfeasance in office. That is a criminal act, demanding impeachment from office at the least.

So that is why I don't believe a word he says.

That is a lot better, this I can understand .. I am not an American, but I feel the rights and the importance of your history and the constitution, should be treated with respect and protected ..

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

I never used to post much on this side of the forum.... I was never one for politics..

Welcome to the jungle!

28781239.jpg

I was once the same. One day I peered in out of curiosity and was sucked right in.

• Like 3

Welcome to the jungle!

28781239.jpg

I was once the same. One day I peered in out of curiosity and was sucked right in.

That is so funny and cute .

Yes it happens.. I never used to take interest in electrical gadgets...Until I wondered into an electrical store looking for my boyfriend ( now hubby ) to tell him to hurry up and get moving lol... Something caught my eye, I was hooked. I was in that place ss often as possible..... I winded up working in that store and running it a few years later... I am not pulling your leg, this is true.. lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

.I'll be honest, I never used to post much on this side of the forum, that is why I am trying to ( only now ) to understand what is going on and why it is the way it is.. I was never one for politics..

It would be like- If you heard something to tragic happened over in Ireland, and you took some interest in finding out more about it.. At first you would be like me asking questions and wondering why we feel certain ways about our own government..

I will not hold any understanding IF I don't ask questions.. All of this is new to me..

I thought that's what politicians normally do and have done for so long .. Nothing new there

Is there a proper news article that sates how Obama prevented people from getting their electricity fixed and why he did this? I would like to read up on that..

Very good enough! Okay, I am going to attempt to educate you to what is going on over here. I truly want you to understand....and so many who are 'here' don't, but I will try. And, no doubt, many will disagree with me. Nonetheless.

Something happened over here during the Clinton administration. The Press, that is The Media, and ALL of the Democrats solididfied as ONE behind Bill Clinton. He lied, he cheated, it didn't matter. The Media chose a side. That is the first thing you have to understand. They chose a side for a reason...they had to. Forever before, The Media shaped the thought process of Americans and the World because they had a monopoly on information. Not so thanks to the internet, talk radio, etc. Do you have Talk Radio in Ireland? If not, basically, it is Radio shows that allow callers to go on the air and say their point of view. Most of them are very conservative.

But the Media chose sides...and they chose the Left. The Left believe basically in Government over the Individual. Government is the righter of wrongs...government should give you everything you need in life. That is a key point because...if you give someone the money they need to survive, they are more likely to vote for you. Which is what we have now...the President kept extending UnEmployment benefits indefinitely. I know people who have been drawing unemployment for 3 years when it should have only been six months. And Food Stamps...etc. So many people in this country are now getting their 'everything' from the government. They are afraid to lose that because it is all they have...so they kept voting for Obama. Just wait until the new 'Health'care system kicks in....Obama may well be President for life...everything is changing in this country Beckys_Mom. It isn't the Land of the Free anymore. We have five year olds being suspended from Kindergarten because they pointed their finger and said Bang. And...if we aren't free anymore...where does that leave the rest of the world?

Edited by joc

Do you have Talk Radio in Ireland? If not, basically, it is Radio shows that allow callers to go on the air and say their point of view. Most of them are very conservative.

radio. how quaint. You actually listen to radio?

The Left believe basically in Government over the Individual. Government is the righter of wrongs...government should give you everything you need in life. That is a key point because...if you give someone the money they need to survive, they are more likely to vote for you.

I see how. You are uneducated about Liberalism. I suggest you learn more. What you stated is hogwash.

http://www.goodreads...who-looks-ahead

http://www.democrats...tional-platform

the President kept extending UnEmployment benefits indefinitely. I know people who have been drawing unemployment for 3 years when it should have only been six months. And Food Stamps...etc. So many people in this country are now getting their 'everything' from the government.

do you have ANY idea how deep the recession hit in 2008? Based on these comments I would suggest not.

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/06/04/comparing-this-recession-to-previous-ones-job-changes-3/

Just wait until the new 'Health'care system kicks in

we do NOT have a new health care system.

....Obama may well be President for life.

based on ranting conspiracy theories from talk radio?!! Please PLEASE. look outside of the bubble.

Edited by ninjadude

'ninjadude' timestamp='1359347074' post='4639684'

You are such a jerk sometimes! But a funny one... :passifier:

Actually I usually listen to 97.1 the Eagle (Dallas) because I like that kind of music. Plus, they feature The Sixx Sense in the mornings which is a show hosted by Niki Sixx of Motley Crue...doesn't get much more quaint than that does it? I don't listen to Talk Radio that much really. Sometimes when I get bored.

I see how. You are uneducated about Liberalism. I suggest you learn more. What you stated is hogwash.

No, I am VERY educated about Liberalism.

do you have ANY idea how deep the recession hit in 2008? Based on these comments I would suggest not.

Yeah, I do...but you got your dates wrong...the DEEP recession hit in 2009! I know...I lived it pal! My Income Tax Statement shows that my income dropped 2/3rds of what it was in 2008. Yeah...and guess what...it isn't much better in 2013.

Good God son! You talk about ME living in a bubble? Where the hell have you been? Wait..nevermind...I get it...your a hack through and through...

based on ranting conspiracy theories from talk radio?!! Please PLEASE. look outside of the bubble.

I don't know what 'conspiracies theories' you are talking about. I'm talking about economics and politics.

Feel free to continue your hacking lies though. They are somewhat amusing.

Very good enough! Okay, I am going to attempt to educate you to what is going on over here. I truly want you to understand....and so many who are 'here' don't, but I will try. And, no doubt, many will disagree with me. Nonetheless.

Something happened over here during the Clinton administration. The Press, that is The Media, and ALL of the Democrats solididfied as ONE behind Bill Clinton. He lied, he cheated, it didn't matter. The Media chose a side. That is the first thing you have to understand. They chose a side for a reason...they had to. Forever before, The Media shaped the thought process of Americans and the World because they had a monopoly on information. Not so thanks to the internet, talk radio, etc. Do you have Talk Radio in Ireland? If not, basically, it is Radio shows that allow callers to go on the air and say their point of view. Most of them are very conservative.

But the Media chose sides...and they chose the Left. The Left believe basically in Government over the Individual. Government is the righter of wrongs...government should give you everything you need in life. That is a key point because...if you give someone the money they need to survive, they are more likely to vote for you. Which is what we have now...the President kept extending UnEmployment benefits indefinitely. I know people who have been drawing unemployment for 3 years when it should have only been six months. And Food Stamps...etc. So many people in this country are now getting their 'everything' from the government. They are afraid to lose that because it is all they have...so they kept voting for Obama. Just wait until the new 'Health'care system kicks in....Obama may well be President for life...everything is changing in this country Beckys_Mom. It isn't the Land of the Free anymore. We have five year olds being suspended from Kindergarten because they pointed their finger and said Bang. And...if we aren't free anymore...where does that leave the rest of the world?

If what you are saying is indeed true, then I would say that surely Obama is not the first democrat to do that.. I have heard of democrats giving more for those living on food stamps and drawing unemployment benefits before... I am not going to say much more on that, because I do not know how hard it is for people to find work over there....

I know so many blame him for everything that goes wrong...Make note- I am not saying he is not to blame for a number of issues that you feel has went wrong, as I am sure he is to blame for a number of things, but the line should be drawn somewhere......Next thing you know people will blame him if they miss their bus or their toilet wont flush.. It could get ridiculous .. Blame him for health care, taxes, your rights, and other issues the country is having , that's is fair, but a 5 year old being suspended over something that many kids elsewhere have done the same and not faced suspension is ripping the backside out of it.....

As for talk radio in Ireland, yes we have lots of it, but I never listen to the radio.. I will tell you one place I would not like to work in, and that is the government.. I would not like to put myself on that role There are reasons for decisions made and so much goes into it..

Please note, I am not taking sides, I am however trying to look at both sides.. Understanding how both sides work is a lot more informative.. I can gain more from doing that, than I could by taking one side

Let me ask you something.. Picture you as the president.. For example.. If you wanted to lower taxes for IE those who are earning under $80,000 a year, which accounts for millions of people

( remember it is an example ) How would you go about doing that without messing other things up for others?

Remember, if you are to lower tax for so many people, that is money from the government that has to go, but needs to be made up from other sources..No government can lower taxes without loosing money .It has to be made up... What steps do you think need to be taken for that to go smoothly as you promised ? Who will get effected and at what cost?.... Where would you find the money to make up for the tax cuts you were looking to make? There is so much to look at and see what can be done that will not cause more trouble That is just one example, there are so many things you would have to look at and see how you can straighten out ..

Do you think you could make everyone happy if you were in charge?...Would it be easy to make everyone happy? If you gave everyone what they wanted, what state would the country be in ? .. You got to think it is a massive role to take on.. You will have advisors and others to deliver facts and help you make the move...But I doubt that job would be easy .. I know that Obama did in fact say that not everything will go according to plan, it is not that easy.. If I remember correctly, he said there will be tough times ahead..This do not excuse what has went wrong, I am not suggesting it does.. But I know it is a job role I would not want for love or money.. I know for a fact that no president can make everyone happy.. Heck if Obama did make everyone happy, a few people will peg him the anti christ, saying silly things like - Well the anti christ is one who will make you all happy then he will unleash hell..

Edited by Beckys_Mom

http://www.goodreads...who-looks-ahead

http://www.democrats...tional-platform

http://economix.blog...-job-changes-3/

You always been a thorn in the side of people. I see you throughout multiple threads ruining your reputation, becoming labeled a liar and a person who is living in a bubble. Can't say anyone is trying to tear you down, you are tearing yourself down before everyone, without them even have to bring in any facts. Nice Job! :clap:

Basically you are saying that what he has done, has hurt you and created more worry for you and your kids growing up.. Then yes I can see why you would feel angry, it is natural, I know I would if I felt the same way.. ..A lot of people will disagree and think anger is a choice but it's not, it is natural.. If you didn't choose to feel hurt or saddened by his actions, nor did you choose to feel worried for your kids growing up, so what you felt was natural, including anger... How you choose to deal with it is a different matter...

In ref to hating ...For example - If I hated everything you stood for and all that you did, then I would hate you as a person... Because, everything that you stood for and all that you believed in, is what builds you up as the person you are.. if you took all that away, then it would be pointless hating you..That was just a made up example, I don't hold any hate for you, but you can hopefully see from that example what I mean....It would be no different if I felt you were a kind hearted person, who did all things nice, and I liked all you stood for, if you removed all of that, then who are you as a person? I would like you as a person because of those things ...

I must strongly note - I am not here to tell you that you are wrong to hate or show anger....I have had arguments with a number of religious people telling me it is wrong to hate and show anger.. Some are happy to point out that Jesus says anger is wrong and can lead to murder.. I do not agree with that, I believe anger and hate is a natural part of life...We will naturally feel it, but dealing with it is different, it is up to us how we do that..each to their own

Let me ask you a few questions...

Do you think that if you were to keep posting your anger and hate for someone constantly on line ( in a blog, forum or whatever ) would this help you feel better and become more at ease?

No it doesnt make me feel better. The reason I continue to expose the truth about this man is cause information is a powerful tool. I believe its at least possible to stop tyrannical leaders, once enough people wake up to what has been happening around them. They get away with alot, simply cause there isnt enough people standing up and saying no more.

OR Would it make you become more obsessed with anger and hate for that person, and it drives you to more extreme measures that you wind up looking worse or no different from those groups who are forever hating, and they became most hated?

Well Im a strict believer that vengance belongs to the Lord alone. Aside from the war on information, I will never take a offensive stance. I will never be the agressor. If there ever comes a day where my hand hurts another, it will be cause they tryed to tread on me. And even if I somehow win such a confrontation, it will be a very sad day for me.

Another thing - If someone came to you and told you the felt so much anger and hate for a certain person .. They claimed they hated all that person stood for, and what the person did, hurt them.. What advice would you give this person? I would like to hear what you would do and say in this situation?

Well if they were a brother or sister in Christ I would tell them to trust in the Lord. Even if they were not, I would at least try to tell them to find peace. If the person who hurt them continues to hurt them, and has some type of authority over them, I would tell them, or help them to find a way to free them from such a person.

Was this in real life? Or on the internet? I don't know what you said or done to have people see you as a hateful racist ( as you mentioned above ) ..I just hope for your kids sake it was not in real life.. People can be cruel and make life hard for those they brand a hater in real life, and make it hard for their kids too.. I have seen it happen from time to time.. It's the kids I feel sorry for

The media is the quilty party here. They had said over and over that anyone who disagree's with anything from 0bama is a hateful racist. Then the sheep followed tune and expressed the same thing on line. I would never have a unnesessary blow out with another grown person in front of my children. I hope you know me enough to know that. No in real life I tend to surround my self with like minded folks. Not that I seek out such people, but it just kinda turns out that way. The more you have in common with someone, the better chance you will find a friend in that person.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

Remember, if you are to lower tax for so many people, that is money from the government that has to go, but needs to be made up from other sources..No government can lower taxes without loosing money .It has to be made up... What steps do you think need to be taken for that to go smoothly as you promised ? Who will get effected and at what cost?.... Where would you find the money to make up for the tax cuts you were looking to make? There is so much to look at and see what can be done that will not cause more trouble That is just one example, there are so many things you would have to look at and see how you can straighten out ..

You are making a big mistake here. The mistake is two-fold actually. First, WE DON'T HAVE ANY FREAKING MONEY TO PAY FOR THE SERVICES PEOPLE ARE GETTING NOW! Phew...forgive me for screaming....

Second...when you lower taxes, people have more money to spend, more money to save, more money to invest.

The real mistake you are making in the above has to do with the mindset that all of the money belongs to Government...it doesn't. It belongs to the people and the Government confiscates it.

What is the difference between me putting a gun in your face and saying give me $1000; then I take it from you and give it to your neighbors and what the Government does.

Obama isn't THE problem. He is the end result of THE problem. THE problem is a population that is fat, lazy and evermore stupid. Ours...not yours!

• Like 2

You are making a big mistake here. The mistake is two-fold actually. First, WE DON'T HAVE ANY FREAKING MONEY TO PAY FOR THE SERVICES PEOPLE ARE GETTING NOW! Phew...forgive me for screaming....

Instead of screaming.. Tell me from the post below what part of - This is an example actually escaped you? take an another look ..

Let me ask you something.. Picture you as the president.. For example.. If you wanted to lower taxes for IE those who are earning under $80,000 a year, which accounts for millions of people

( remember it is an example ) How would you go about doing that without messing other things up for others?

I have now laid the emphasis on the fact it was just a hypothetical example made up.. It was not in any way trying to state something that can be done... Surely by now you should know that when someone makes up an example it should be treated as hypothetical ? You are not the president and that is not a real situation for you, again I must stress it was just made up.... The task was to see how you would deal with things IF you made a promise ( in the hypothetical sense ) of your own as the president.. All I get is you screaming like a mad person over something that is just a made up example.. Screamed at for petes sake? .. Next time you wish to challenge me, cut the screaming nonsense out and try and understand simple - Examples can be hypothetical..And it was clear my example was made up as hypothetical ........ As for making a big mistake. looks to me like you went to do just that by ignoring the fact it was a made up example..

From seeing how you lack greatly on what is hypothetical and you scream at me like it is true... I see no point in addressing anything more you have to say, because clearly you just don't get it.. Anyone else who did understand it was hypothetical would say - Well If I where the president and I made such a promise I would have to blah blah .. ..

Edited by Beckys_Mom

You always been a thorn in the side of people. I see you throughout multiple threads ruining your reputation, becoming labeled a liar and a person who is living in a bubble. Can't say anyone is trying to tear you down, you are tearing yourself down before everyone, without them even have to bring in any facts. Nice Job! :clap:

At the same time though reacting to posters like ninja helps us get our pov's across. If we all agreed on everything we'd do nothing but click the like button and few things would be said. Yes he has a disturbing pov but he's not the only one out there like that and it's good to know who you are up against in the battle for the future of this country.

No it doesnt make me feel better. The reason I continue to expose the truth about this man is cause information is a powerful tool. I believe its at least possible to stop tyrannical leaders, once enough people wake up to what has been happening around them. They get away with alot, simply cause there isnt enough people standing up and saying no more.

You are correct it doesn't and will not ever make you feel better, but at times anger is something we tend to unleash..We are not perfect.

Just to add something different .- Do you think that it is right ( for example ) If people who hate this man, to use what they read from the media on line, and it could be fake news, but because of their hate, they are willing to believe any old clap trap they read, due to holding so much hate to begin with....Is it right to do that? OR is it more sensible to at least look and check facts first before adding more to their hate ?

You could say the same about anyone...It doesn't have to be Obama.. What I am trying to say to you is - Is it right for anyone who has so much hate for a single person, to go ahead and believe any stories that are negative about that person regardless if they are fake or not ? Do you really think that is the right way to be ?

Well if they were a brother or sister in Christ I would tell them to trust in the Lord. Even if they were not, I would at least try to tell them to find peace. If the person who hurt them continues to hurt them, and has some type of authority over them, I would tell them, or help them to find a way to free them from such a person.

Would that be because you would feel that holding on to the hate is not healthy or good for them.. You would rather they found peace ?

The media is the quilty party here.

And it doesn't stop people from using the media to put out whatever they want people to believe... And further more, many who dislike the media, forget themselves and wind up cherry picking what they want to believe the media says about certain folks they hate... Its a case of ( for many people ) I don't like the media, but if they publish something I want to hear, then its hunky dory ..

They had said over and over that anyone who disagree's with anything from 0bama is a hateful racist.

The news ( on TV ) is all I would pay attention to...And I haven't heard that before...

Then the sheep followed tune

Politics and religion have a lot in common ...To me it points to human nature..

I hope you know me enough to know that. No in real life I tend to surround my self with like minded folks. Not that I seek out such people, but it just kinda turns out that way. The more you have in common with someone, the better chance you will find a friend in that person.

I agree with that.......Please read the rest in full before you respond if you wish to...The reason why I questioned you, is because the emotions you were constantly expressing, I thought - That doesn't sound like the preacherman I know and like on the other boards.. So I asked myself, what possible cause has happened for him to feel so badly? ....... I always saw you as someone true to the faith so much you would not allow yourself to get in such a state ( bare in mind I am not saying you are not true to the faith you have ) .... That you are the type of guy who would ( like you said previously ) you would help others who felt the same way ..You noted how you would give advice and do what you could to help them..But before you go to say anything, I need to point out that, you are only human, and when things in life you feel that are important to you ( like your rights and freedom ) are threatened, then naturally you will get annoyed and feel sad by it, and it can bring out the worst in anyone at times.. This Preacherman is very much understandable.. ..IF I didn't know of you, and all I read were your angry posts on this end of the board, then I would think, he is an angry person.. BUT because I know more of you, I don't think that.. Can you see where I am coming from? So again I must point out and lay the emphasis on - What you go through, the emotions you feel are very understandable, so many like you, and I am sure you all hate feeling like that.. I just hope someday you all find something to help you feel better..You are a likeable easy going person..

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Instead of screaming.. Tell me from the post below what part of - This is an example actually escaped you? take an another look ..

I have now laid the emphasis on the fact it was just a hypothetical example made up.. It was not in any way trying to state something that can be done... Surely by now you should know that when someone makes up an example it should be treated as hypothetical ? You are not the president and that is not a real situation for you, again I must stress it was just made up.... The task was to see how you would deal with things IF you made a promise ( in the hypothetical sense ) of your own as the president.. All I get is you screaming like a mad person over something that is just a made up example.. Screamed at for petes sake? .. Next time you wish to challenge me, cut the screaming nonsense out and try and understand simple - Examples can be hypothetical..And it was clear my example was made up as hypothetical ........ As for making a big mistake. looks to me like you went to do just that by ignoring the fact it was a made up example..

From seeing how you lack greatly on what is hypothetical and you scream at me like it is true... I see no point in addressing anything more you have to say, because clearly you just don't get it.. Anyone else who did understand it was hypothetical would say - Well If I where the president and I made such a promise I would have to blah blah .. ..

I think you're making too much of his post. JOC is a bit of an exclamatory character but he makes good points. Government doesn't need all the money they get. They waste a majority of it. Instead of looking at it as other people getting screwed, Americans that is, there are a great many things we could eliminate such as financially aiding our enemies such as giving 20 F-16 fighter jets to the Muslim Brotherhood of Egypt and teaching South African men how to wash their genitals to the tune of $800,000 and so much more.

And he's also right about the fact that more money in the people's hands would always be better spent in the hands of the people and does far more for economic growth. Take the stimulus for example. It was nearly $1 trillion and it's effects were arguably non-existent or mediocre at best. I have laid out several times before on UM that if instead of the government doling out all that money towards pet projects and failed green energy companies that money could have been evenly distributed to every tax paying citizen to the tune of around $5,000 or around $2,500 if it were given to every single American citizen. Imagine all the good that would be done for the economy if everybody suddenly had that much extra cash to spend. Far better things than the government did.

Lastly, JOC isn't ready to be president. After the election he formed a third party with some UMers. He was the head, he named me Secretary of Treasury and Michelle Defense secretary. Soon after he went into hiding for a while and I only seen him hanging out in the goofy forums like the one telling everybody how much he loved them.

Edited by -Mr_Fess-