Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious Booms and Lights of Indianapolis.

Ugly1

Stumbled onto this on youtube. I did a search and was not able to find anything about this on UM thus far.

This is a video of some lights and some freaky sounds accompanying them. I'll let you all check it out and decide for yourselves what to think.

I tried to do a bit of searching and was able to find what seems to be an actual news agency reporting on what may possibly be related sounds? http://www.wthr.com/story/20553759/late-night-booms-waking-up-evansville-residents

I apologize if this has been posted already.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ugly1

• Ashotep

• Coffey

• JasonPollock

The problem is the camera doesn't move around enough to see anything else so that could be anything, it might not even be in the sky etc.

Very mysterious, would be very interesting to find out what it actually is. The article presents a number of scenarios for said noises, very strange... Thanks for sharing.

I'm surprised this has not gotten more attention than it has thus far. The way the film is edited, or not edited it just hits a nerve. I had a dream once where there was a bomb, or some type of massive explosion where I was standing at a lakes edge with my family. We watched the explosion and the fire storm race towards us and them WOOOOSH and I get lifted into the air while burning up. I woke from this dream sweating feeling as if my skin was hot to the touch (In my mind it was). The sonic boom heard in this video just reminds me so much of that dream.

I can't watch the video but I've heard about this type of phenomenon before. I don't know if they ever found out what it was. I will look for the article.

It sounds to me like an air raid.

I can hear sirens of emergency vehicles and what sound like explosions.

I think it's the sound of a war zone and someone is having us on, making us think something mysterious is going in in Indianapolis.

Edited by TheLastLazyGun

The sounds on the video sound doctored....they are of different quality and volume. The first simply sounds like static or fireworks and the latter sounds like something off a corny action movie.